Check your account email address ×

2013 AC 800RR

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I don't know.  I think all you can do is get a "ballpark" if the mileage is correct or not.  Avg. Mileage on my Doo at 5000miles was 32mph if I remember correctly.  I know it was in the 30's  either 32 or 36.

That,s why I mentioned 15, or less. LOL

Does anyone actually know if you can check hours run and real miles ?

Apparently rumor has it that lots of doos from large rental companies in Queerbec  seem to have some very low mileage shown, but the sleds are worn out. Maybe renters are really tough on sleds over there. LOL   

Just now, Frostynuts said:

Apparently rumor has it that lots of doos from large rental companies in Queerbec  seem to have some very low mileage shown, but the sleds are worn out. Maybe renters are really tough on sleds over there. LOL   

i've been told by a good source they have the ability at certain places to change mileage on the computer with the doo program.  Never buy a QC sled.  

Just now, Frostynuts said:

I know my doo speedo was a quick disconnect.  So are the Cat's but there is a bit of monkeying around.  I think Poo's are even easier.  From what I understand, all that hooking it up any to a computer does is show the actual run hours.  But, not sure.

12 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

First I have to get rid of my M8 and then I would like to be right around 6 grand. 

Well then I'm guessing 10,499 for a '17 FR with 729 miles, near TC won't work for you then :lol:

I did see a '15 TNT 800ETec listed on CL in CA  400KM for $9000canadian   that's like 250 miles, for $6,700 American.  That's a killer deal. 

Also,  '16 Blizzard 800 with 90 miles near Rochester NY for e $9,000 another great deal 

Just now, Dave said:

Wow the cats hold their value alot more in the us....

Poo and Cat typically lose about half their value at the 2000 mile mark.  Doo's still have the best resale.  I think they still garner 75% value at 2k miles.

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Well then I'm guessing 10,499 for a '17 FR with 729 miles, near TC won't work for you then :lol:

I did see a '15 TNT 800ETec listed on CL in CA  400KM for $9000canadian   that's like 250 miles, for $6,700 American.  That's a killer deal. 

Also,  '16 Blizzard 800 with 90 miles near Rochestah NY for e $9,000 another great deal 

nobody wants a fucking old school doo for 2x what they are worth .....riding the doo after riding an axys is like going back in time 20 years :lol:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Look at the shocks,..they are 4k alone..

That's a good deal for all that was done.  Here's what I see though.  Any sled with "upgrades" and "add ons" typically garner a lower resale not sure why.  I think I can actually put my sled all back to stock and sell it faster and make money selling off the clutching.  Not really sure why that is but that's been my experience. :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's a good deal for all that was done.  Here's what I see though.  Any sled with "upgrades" and "add ons" typically garner a lower resale not sure why.  I think I can actually put my sled all back to stock and sell it faster and make money selling off the clutching.  Not really sure why that is but that's been my experience. :dunno:

Kinda depends,  if it's a Yamaha, they hold there value,..I lost less than $600 on 4 Yamis total of my purchase prices..and put about 13k for miles on the 4... But I do take really good care of my shit..

Just now, 800 Dragon said:

lmfao artic cat worse sled in market !! FACT ! u never hear anyone talk about how good cat front or rear suspension is, only ever poo or doo.  cat so far out of the game not even funny lmfao ! when will they get out of sleds? :acs:

I quit reading any post after the usual clown suspect types "FACT!".  

BTW, Polaris sucks. :lol:

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Kinda depends,  if it's a Yamaha, they hold there value,..I lost less than $600 on 4 Yamis total of my purchase prices..and put about 13k for miles on the 4... But I do take really good care of my shit..

Yes, but you have one of the last good Yami's...and you sure do take good care of your stuff. :bc:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yes, but you have one of the last good Yami's...and you sure do take good care of your stuff. :bc:

SBYL but it true cat will be done in less than 10 years no more sleds believe me I have people in :crybaby:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:bc: