Check your account email address ×

Oh no jobs report Way better than expected

Who is wishing for a bad jobs report? Open all of this shit up now. If you are happy about 2.5 million out of the 30+million unemployed being back to work you are DAF. 

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

PPP loans seem to be working.  Only a couple trillion bucks to get there!

Neal

Maybe but there is a lot of fuckery going on with those too. 

• Gold Member

The back log is going to be huge...  OT like crazy.

glad they did dump another 3 or 4 trillion Throwing peanuts at the peasants and letting them stay on unemployment Until 2021.  With this news I don’t think there will be anymore $1200 checks

38 minutes ago, Anler said:

Who is wishing for a bad jobs report? Open all of this shit up now. If you are happy about 2.5 million out of the 30+million unemployed being back to work you are DAF. 

anyone who supports Joe Biden 

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

anyone who supports Joe Biden 

Well if Joe Biden wants to win he should be demanding everything get opened back up immediately otherwise he can fuck off. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trump is a dumbfuck but yeah I want people back to work....it seems busy as fuck around here but I still can’t get a haircut. My dog can but I can’t! 🤣🥴

I’m contracted to do services all across the state. The shut down pushed all psych services into telehealth. Only a few service providers are doing face to face as clinics are shut down. I’m in the pool of a handful of providers providing face to face services. There’s so much work. 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Lets hope it moves even faster.   You do realize that more has already been spent than the entire time after the 08/09 collapse, 3 trillion in QE in 7 weeks along with another 3 trillion in stimulus, predicted to cost 5 to 8 times the amount from the 08/09 collapse, this is from EH.   Not to mention the FED balance sheet at record highs, this kind of spending bothered you before but not now, ponderous.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Finally...June 10th I’ll be able to get a fucking haircut...Yoopers can as well but the rest of you Michigan homos have to wait!!!!! 🤣🤣😜👏👏

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Finally...June 10th I’ll be able to get a fucking haircut...Yoopers can as well but the rest of you Michigan homos have to wait!!!!! 🤣🤣😜👏👏

Haircuts :lol: 

49 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m contracted to do services all across the state. The shut down pushed all psych services into telehealth. Only a few service providers are doing face to face as clinics are shut down. I’m in the pool of a handful of providers providing face to face services. There’s so much work. 

You better get to it!  November isn’t far off!  Tell these “victims” how their lives can all be fixed by the correct vote!

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

The back log is going to be huge...  OT like crazy.

glad they did dump another 3 or 4 trillion Throwing peanuts at the peasants and letting them stay on unemployment Until 2021.  With this news I don’t think there will be anymore $1200 checks

Maybe. I have been hearing all kinds of shit. We do alot of work for some univeristies and they cancelled a bunch of jobs because they have to give a ton of refunds.

State and local govts were in the shitter before this now billions in lost revenue will make them beyond bankrupt

Lots of business with lost revenue and losing daily. Bankruptcies lining up and record pace. 

Its going to take a lot of spending to get things back to before... A lot. 

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Lets hope it moves even faster.   You do realize that more has already been spent than the entire time after the 08/09 collapse, 3 trillion in QE in 7 weeks along with another 3 trillion in stimulus, predicted to cost 5 to 8 times the amount from the 08/09 collapse, this is from EH.   Not to mention the FED balance sheet at record highs, this kind of spending bothered you before but not now, ponderous.

the fed balance sheet is at $7 trillion and not even close to being over. Derivatives market is even higher than in 2008. In a normal world we should be looking at certain doom but nothing is making sense anymore. I am going to throw up my hands and admit I dont know wtf is going on. 

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You better get to it!  November isn’t far off!  Tell these “victims” how their lives can all be fixed by the correct vote!

And he has to give them all the information from the opinion pieces about how "defund the police" is gaining momentum, and BLM and all that other good stuff.   Probably very easy to manipulate the mentally ill.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Can meet for a haircut or riot but not a psychologist?  

image.jpeg.ed2833ab1988519d80c032481a29064e.jpeg

• Haha 1

If you ever get the chance to listen to Ed Hyman do so, he explains things so well and doesn't politicize anything, he explained quite well why the market is performing like it is, basically it boils down to the fact that there is no opposition to limitless spending like there was in the 08/09 bailouts.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump is a dumbfuck but yeah I want people back to work....it seems busy as fuck around here but I still can’t get a haircut. My dog can but I can’t! 🤣🥴

The haircut thing is a joke. All out of spite Towards the man from Owosso