Check your account email address ×

It's well under way now.....

Snake

Between the media getting their marching orders from the DNC and Pelosi holding the papers back for 3 weeks, they really are going to put the fucks to Bernie and install Biden.

Guess they hope they can rig it correctly this time....

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Skeeter21i said:

Wow, never would have guessed that.....

He’s an imbecile who will be told how to think.

This is pretty simple tactics, the Dems will start a feud so Bernie and Liawatha will take a break of shooting themselves in the feet and shoot each other in the faces.  Biden will further benefit....just as decided.

I predict Biden/Trump debate will be the nastiest EVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They might lose control and it might need people to step in and break it up. Just my .02c.   

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I predict Biden/Trump debate will be the nastiest EVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They might lose control and it might need people to step in and break it up. Just my .02c.   

Look at the two of them. They’ve never swung on or have been swung on. Both would be worthless cunts in a fight. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Look at the two of them. They’ve never swung on or have been swung on. Both would be worthless cunts in a fight. 

And you would be.  :lmao:

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Whoever the dem nominee is he or she gets my vote.

I know you don’t like Donald Trump. You have a right not to like Donald Trump. And if you feel it necessary, because you want to fix the skyrocketing stock market and rock-bottom unemployment problems he caused, you can campaign against Donald Trump and support his opponents, whether it be the senile pappy of the promiscuous crack connoisseur, or the fake Indian, or the crusty communist, or that insufferable little weasel who is mayor of the Indiana equivalent of Barstow. That is your right as an American. But you are total garbage if you choose to side with our enemies because you don’t like the guy who the American people elected over your objection.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/01/13/democrats-always-choose-americas-enemies-over-america-n2559371

• Like 1

Just now, Snake said:

I know you don’t like Donald Trump. You have a right not to like Donald Trump. And if you feel it necessary, because you want to fix the skyrocketing stock market and rock-bottom unemployment problems he caused, you can campaign against Donald Trump and support his opponents, whether it be the senile pappy of the promiscuous crack connoisseur, or the fake Indian, or the crusty communist, or that insufferable little weasel who is mayor of the Indiana equivalent of Barstow. That is your right as an American. But you are total garbage if you choose to side with our enemies because you don’t like the guy who the American people elected over your objection.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/01/13/democrats-always-choose-americas-enemies-over-america-n2559371

MC and the like has chosen to be garbage...and as such, I no longer consider him an "American".  Just a festering liberal disease that is slowly being stamped out.

• Haha 1

oh, thought this thread had to do with early morning fingerings.....

1. 1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: LIES-Liberal Indoctrination Education System. 2 hours ago
  2.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: LIES-Liberal Indoctrination Education System. 2 hours ago
  3.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: $1,163,090,000,000: Federal Spending Sets Record Through December 2 hours ago
  4.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: $1,163,090,000,000: Federal Spending Sets Record Through December 2 hours ago