Check your account email address ×

Greenpeace co-founder tears into Ocasio-Cortez, Green New Deal: ‘Pompous little twit’

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:   Wish he would have said "twat."  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/greenpeace-co-founder-tears-into-ocasio-cortez-green-new-deal-pompous-little-twit

Patrick Moore, the co-founder of the environmentalist group Greenpeace, ripped into New York Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez over the weekend as a “pompous little twit,” saying the Green New Deal plan she’s advocating is “completely crazy.”

In a series of tweets, Moore argued Ocasio-Cortez, who has called for drastically reducing fossil fuel production, doesn’t realize what would happen across the world if the radical plan were implemented.

OCASIO-CORTEZ CALLS CLIMATE CHANGE ‘OUR WORLD WAR II,’ WARNS THE WORLD WILL END IN 12 YEARS

“If fossil fuels were banned every tree in the world would be cut down for fuel for cooking and heating," Moore said in a tweet Saturday directed at Ocasio-Cortez. “You would bring about mass death.”

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

And some here think the Republicans are scared of AOC. :lol2: 

She is flaming out faster than I thought she would. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Patrick Moore is a big thorn in the side of warmers 

Must drive people, or the alarmists like, Neal, nuts! :lol:

58 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

And some here think the Republicans are scared of AOC. :lol2: 

You should be scared my opinion look at the backing she gets that's scary to me obviously her ideas are f****** retarded but the fact that so many people buy into him as a scary thing

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She really needs to slow her roll.  After a while she won’t be hilarious anymore.  That’ll be sad.

12 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You should be scared my opinion look at the backing she gets that's scary to me obviously her ideas are f****** retarded but the fact that so many people buy into him as a scary thing

“F********” ?????

Ghey.

There is zero scary over there.  ZERO.  It’s hilarious idiocy.

I would not underestimate the power of aoc , she has a strong following and is a me(d)ia darling. She is giving the old braying  party purchased dems severe  heartburn on a daily basis.  When she is in the news, it takes away of the d/r talking points. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

16,000 votes and she's all the left and right are talking about.  thinking she's the big winner here.  next reality star WGAF about politics the real moneys in being a Khardashian

She has lofty goals....nothing wrong with that. I am sure anyone here that’s ever had a annual review had to have some goals.

But hey she’s the flavor of the month for knuckle dragger TV

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

She has lofty goals....nothing wrong with that. I am sure anyone here that’s ever had a annual review had to have some goals.

She makes the Dems look out of touch and against middle America. You need both of those things to turn around to beat trump. Don’t confuse knuckle dragged fear with truth... The truth is she is hurting the Dems. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

She makes the Dems look out of touch and against middle America. You need both of those things to turn around to beat trump. Don’t confuse knuckle dragged fear with truth... The truth is she is hurting the Dems. 

Nailed it. :bc: 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Repubs should love her. They don’t fear her, they make fun of her.

I bet in the next few months the media starts shitting on her. They will destroy her to save the party. 

this

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I bet in the next few months the media starts shitting on her. They will destroy her to save the party. 

Yep. She is the Democrats Sarah Palin. Dumb as a box of rocks and too stupid to know when to shut up. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. She is the Democrats Sarah Palin. Dumb as a box of rocks and too stupid to know when to shut up. 

The funny thing is the hardcore dem primary goers are people who fall into her camp. Which means all the candidates will have to weasel through this to get the nomination. It’s going to give Trump a huge weapon. 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The funny thing is the hardcore dem primary goers are people who fall into her camp. Which means all the candidates will have to weasel through this to get the nomination. It’s going to give Trump a huge weapon. 

Yep. This will turn into a very interesting election season. 

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Lofty goals?

Seriously?

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

She is a gift to the repubs.  Many in the cast of characters that are running for the Dem party nod hurt the party with middle America even if they don't end up on the ticket. Speaking of out of touch New Yorkers ex mayor Mike Bloomberg is talking about running as a Dem. I would love for him to explain his positions against corn syrup during a campaign stop in Iowa.