Check your account email address ×

Well said! GM beatdown

irv

Fuck GM I hope all the GM faithful boycott them. Screwing thousands out of jobs and decide to build the new blazer in Mexico. Hope they don’t sell a single one of them. Hiring temps over transferring your senitory employees is just wrong. 

2 minutes ago, yami123 said:

Fuck GM I hope all the GM faithful boycott them. Screwing thousands out of jobs and decide to build the new blazer in Mexico. Hope they don’t sell a single one of them. Hiring temps over transferring your seniority employees is just wrong. 

I agree 100%! I hope this backfires on them bigtime! 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The Blazer is going to back fire on them. The world doesn’t need another Honda CRV.

Everyone is buying SUVs. Seems they all are adding more to the lineup. Big ones, small ones, and 14 models in between. :lol: 

2 hours ago, yami123 said:

Fuck GM I hope all the GM faithful boycott them. Screwing thousands out of jobs and decide to build the new blazer in Mexico. Hope they don’t sell a single one of them. Hiring temps over transferring your senitory employees is just wrong. 

Unfortunately it will be the  average guys who suffer the most.   Big shots maybe have  to hold off on new yacht.  Dealer employees struggle to make ends meet. 

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Meanwhile Ford is investing a billion dollars in Chicago 

They have held back on upgrading that plant because of the demand for the police exploder. The buildings are in rough shape. But the lines are less than 10 years old. I thought they put in new lines when they dumped the Crown Vic ?

11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

They have held back on upgrading that plant because of the demand for the police exploder. The buildings are in rough shape. But the lines are less than 10 years old. I thought they put in new lines when they dumped the Crown Vic ?

We used to work at that plant. It's old as fuck. Henry Ford was still alive when they built that place. Full of asbestos and lead paint. 

3 hours ago, yami123 said:

why would any one stop buying now they did not stop when they started building that pos Silverado in Mexico 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

why would any one stop buying now they did not stop when they started building that pos Silverado in Mexico 

I agree, don’t think it will stop anyone from buying one just saying I HOPE they don’t sell a single one. Unfortunately 90% of people could care less or even know where it’s built.

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, yami123 said:

I agree, don’t think it will stop anyone from buying one just saying I HOPE they don’t sell a single one. Unfortunately 90% of people could care less or even know where it’s built.

Hopefully people start paying better attention and tell GM to eat a dick.

• Like 2