Check your account email address ×

Is Slinger accusing me of lying again?

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

agreed nor is the income you paid to buy your insurance. 

Nor is the nice sized chunk I contribute to my own HSA......and for that matter the cash that the company contributes to my HSA is mine to do what I please with and if I wanted to pay the penalty I could cash that out as well 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

When one of my buds is telling me how much coin he made last year he sure as fuck isn't including his bennies, it's line 38 end of story, unless you want to get ridiculed :lol:

I dont do that either but thats not what he said. 

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

If it goes in a 401K it's pension money that may or may not be there when you retire.

Ballers talk Line 38 when talking score, little men talk bennies and that's OK :bc:

Awe look at wince pretending again 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The money I contribute to my 401k ain't on line 38 either you fucking moron. Did I not earn that money?  You getting your feelings hurt a little here?

Do you want me to go full Trump on you? :lol:

54 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

This thread.  Men behaving badly.  :lol: 

I just need to stay the fuck out of these moronic money threads, I want to to go "hard" but I don't want to be mean :lol:

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Do you want me to go full Trump on you? :lol:

I just need to stay the fuck out of these moronic money threads, I want to to go "hard" but I don't want to be mean :lol:

You go hard like Snowrider goes hard....headfirst in the wrong direction with your pants around your ankles :lol:

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You go hard like Snowrider goes hard....headfirst in the wrong direction with your pants around your ankles :lol:

Wince wants to be a big deal so bad it’s almost painful to watch :flush: 

As some of you have figured out, my math was wrong. If you work 40 hours a week for fifty weeks, you make $90 per hour, not $100. (That's 2000 hours a year, not 1800.) I'd  like to be able to blame my mistake on thinking about things like flex time and six or seven weeks of vacation per year, but that's not what happened. I divided wrong.

16 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

As some of you have figured out, my math was wrong. If you work 40 hours a week for fifty weeks, you make $90 per hour, not $100. (That's 2000 hours a year, not 1800.) I'd  like to be able to blame my mistake on thinking about things like flex time and six or seven weeks of vacation per year, but that's not what happened. I divided wrong.

No worries, most that I know work a lot of OT to get to it.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

find any of those $50-60/hour industrial electrician job postings yet? all I've seen in Indiana are around $25-35, like most other places.....

Take the bet...or stfu!

Just now, Snoslinger said:

if you dingalings are looking for dumb bet takers, see skidmark welcher. you might have trouble getting paid though.

So far you have lost that bet though...

Direct cash compensation Slinger....... I'm saying it going to be 180k and you called me a liar

I put my money where my mouth is a you went into full on squirm mode like usual.

Wage , bonuses ,vested stocks and vested profit share. 

That is all i will count and everyone here except Vinnie the Smallsack agreed that would be counted by anyone with a brain as their wage.

Take the bet or apologize......simple

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Direct cash compensation Slinger....... I'm saying it going to be 180k and you called me a liar

I put my money where my mouth is a you went into full on squirm mode like usual.

Wage , bonuses ,vested stocks and vested profit share. 

That is all i will count and everyone here except Vinnie the Smallsack agreed that would be counted by anyone with a brain as their wage.

Take the bet or apologize......simple

dude, just stfu. you made it sound like that was your salary. only after I laughed at the notion did you get into all the little details that most people don't divulge when discussing salaries. now you make damn good money, I'm happy for you, I even apologized, something that shouldn't have been done. so end of story, end of me posting in this thread. you're a baller. ok?

slinger - "You were right.....except here is a bunch of retarded caveats why I called you a liar again"

Fuck you slinger......I dont just make good money. I make exactly what I said I did and next year I probably wont make half what I do this year. I am not a baller. I'm a fucking peasant , I have no education and owe everything I have to industry. You wanna pretend these jobs arent what carry the middle class.

I'll tell you what. Keep crusading against the fucking working people in this country and in my daughters generation there will be zero chance a guy like me makes the money I will be paid this year. 

I am not a braggart , I am not a baller.....I am a man of little means and will die one I suspect. I dont like being called a liar though

• Like 1