Check your account email address ×

2019 Polaris @ 8pm tonight

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

no...he doesnt.....the retarded fuck thought CTEC was DI :lol: 

It even says in their own literature that's it's semi direct... :dunno:

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

I actually really like the 900 turbo. Buddy has a 900 blizzard and for a 88hp sled it has some bottom end snot.  But the biggest reason to love it is Ben hates it :lol: 

I fucking seriously hate the shit out of it.....its the all time faggotest sled for faggots 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

With the 1.5 and only weighing 460lbs it should do alright offtrail.....certainly better than the 137 in the rush skid variants. My SB Pro-S couldnt get out of its own way offtrail 

You sure it wasn't those shitty skis? Drew's xcr got thru it fine... :dunno:

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

no , they call it something else....I forgot now. 

They call it "dual stage" injection. But other references called it semi direct. Whatever, it's NOT direct injected. Says it was 5 years in the making, I'm thinking 12 years. :lol:

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

They call it "dual stage" injection. But other references called it semi direct. Whatever, it's NOT direct injected. Says it was 5 years in the making, I'm thinking 12 years. :lol:

Cats Old injection was developed in like 1982

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

You sure it wasn't those shitty skis? Drew's xcr got thru it fine... :dunno:

Getting through is one thing....they trench and suck ass offtrail.....just pathetic ...the beavertail packs snow and they suck :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

thats it....DSI

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You know how you know Polaris crushed this release? See any other threads about the other three brands at 19 pages? Just chalked full of Doo and AC haters who know Polaris just laid down the truth on the meth addicts and Trudope voting betas. 

That is a massive :owned: 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You know how you know Polaris crushed this release? See any other threads about the other three brands at 19 pages? Just chalked full of Doo and AC haters who know Polaris just laid down the truth on the meth addicts and Trudope voting betas. 

Icky beta post.  

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Beta reply post.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I thought the same thing today.....the buzz surrounding their release is significant. Its amazing how everyone just automatically gravitated toward the Indy XC 850.....its all that is being talked about

8 hours ago, Edmo said:

What balls you have. :lol: First year poo motor? I might wait a year or 2. 

I have had 40th, 50th and 60th anniversary Polarii. 40th and 50th were junk. 60th has been reliable as an anvil. This 8 fitty has me sneered. Tempted but skeered.

Just now, Kev144 said:

He ride less miles a year then you and is on a poser Ricky racer sled. Sit the fuck down and let the men that ride sleds from this decade decide what's haaaaawhat. I do approve of the Indy XC 850 though. :news: