Check your account email address ×

Massive tax cuts for the rich....followed by???

f7ben

14 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I SUPPORT THIS 100 % !!!!!!!!!!

If Ben doesn't, chances are he read something in the Atlantic that has him all fired up.

13 hours ago, racer254 said:

Can anyone post the cuts to SS?

Yeah, I'm waiting for that too.  

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

I haven't said shit about the tax bill, because I haven't studied it, so kindly suck your own dick.  Forgive me if I have no interest in your dull normal triggered take on it either, you foamy mouthed dipshit.  Pretty good chance that your take on it is about as sharp as your riding skills.  He's promising tax cuts for middle class working Americans.  Pretty safe to say no ones getting put on the street to pay for it.

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I hope this Grabsdicks asshole takes a header off a transmission tower....and takes Ezglide fuckhead with him.

A little harsh don't ya think James?  Did he molest a family member or something?

46 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope....have you? It's a safe assumption that SS and Medicare will get screwed while the military unessecsarily eats up more tax dollars.

oh ffs Jim.  Ben lights a fire and you're throwing gas on it.  You haven't even read the bill.  Not sure how these guys are twisting a tax cut for you and me into putting old people on the street and burying the country in even more debt than Obama did, but you sure seem sold on the notion.  I'll wait until I read the bill, that passes.  In the mean time, stock market is on fire, and no one seems to care that they've been earning about 1% a day this week. :lol: 

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You make a nice living working for someone doing physical labor, you will get some crumbs and it's obvious that will please you, the lions share of the tax cut is going to C-Corps.

This tax plan is a disaster for our debt problem, China and Japan will be ass raping the US with the interest rates that they will demand to finance our outrageous debt, we are fucked.

Never really cared about corporate tax rates.....  I don’t care what Exxon pays.  Can’t see ever caring what a Corp pays.

only care what I pay.....  If I pay less.  Yippie!!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If Ben doesn't, chances are he read something in the Atlantic that has him all fired up.

Yeah, I'm waiting for that too.  

I haven't said shit about the tax bill, because I haven't studied it, so kindly suck your own dick.  Forgive me if I have no interest in your dull normal triggered take on it either, you foamy mouthed dipshit.  Pretty good chance that your take on it is about as sharp as your riding skills.  He's promising tax cuts for middle class working Americans.  Pretty safe to say no ones getting put on the street to pay for it.

A little harsh don't ya think James?  Did he molest a family member or something?

oh ffs Jim.  Ben lights a fire and you're throwing gas on it.  You haven't even read the bill.  Not sure how these guys are twisting a tax cut for you and me into putting old people on the street and burying the country in even more debt than Obama did, but you sure seem sold on the notion.  I'll wait until I read the bill, that passes.  In the mean time, stock market is on fire, and no one seems to care that they've been earning about 1% a day this week. :lol: 

Read his comments Woolie...maybe he is trolling but I don’t take kindly to dipshits that shit on the elderly in this country.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Future generations will pay dearly.

now how bout those wages that have been stagnant since the 70’s?

You're such a dipshit.  Trumps the guy who's recognized, acknowledge wage stagnation, and is taking steps to help improve it.  You really think thats the intent of his plan?  Show us your proof.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Read his comments Woolie...maybe he is trolling but I don’t take kindly to dipshits that shit on the elderly in this country.

Anler says everyone over 60 can die right now, and I don't see you getting all wound up over that, let alone the stupidity that flows from Bens keyboard daily. :dunno: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Anler says everyone over 60 can die right now, and I don't see you getting all wound up over that, let alone the stupidity that flows from Bens keyboard daily. :dunno: 

You don’t pay attention very well....Obviously Anler was being Uber sarcastic in response to Grabsdick and I always take exception to Bens over the top shit.

8 hours ago, DAVE said:

You should run for office. :)

It's just commonsense, I just don't understand why there is no discussion and efforts to decrease the debt to eliminate interest, imagine the tax savings.

3 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Hey but I'll get to keep a few more dollars... for now. Nevermind that increasing debt will weaken the buying power of those dollars to where it will be obsolete in a few years. 

I seriously can't believe what I am reading here. Most of these who think this tax cut is great and fuck seniors because they should have saved more aren't going to be able to afford health care by the time they retire. And good luck trying to buy a policy when your 68 have have some health issues. Seriously, I have never seen such short sided thinking in my life. These fucking king republicans are like the greatest con men of all time. 

It's going to really hurt when China and Japan raise interest rates on our debt.

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I didn't vote for Obama or his plan. 

We are $20 trillion in debt and this tax plan does nothing to address that. Also, the premise that tax cuts will stimulate economic activity and increase revenues is discredited by Republicans themselves because they are stating that cuts in benefits are required along with the tax cut. Sounds like a good "plan"

It increases it, insane.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're such a dipshit.  Trumps the guy who's recognized, acknowledge wage stagnation, and is taking steps to help improve it.  You really think thats the intent of his plan?  Show us your proof.

Let's be honest, Trump doesn't really have a clue what's in the Congressional tax plan as we know attention to detail and substance are not his strong suits. But I will say he has a strong Twitter hand.

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's just commonsense, I just don't understand why there is no discussion and efforts to decrease the debt to eliminate interest, imagine the tax savings.

It's going to really hurt when China and Japan raise interest rates on our debt.

It increases it, insane.

I know. Fiscal conservatives. 

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

A dipshit does not recognize when you raise middle class taxes your reducing their income.

now tell everyone here how Trump is raising wages?

Economics of the left.

Can't cut spending it will hurt GDP.

Can't cut taxes it will hurt GDP.

:lol:  

Not sure about the Senate plan but the house plan needs .4% (4 tenths of 1%) growth to increase tax revenue's enough for the cuts to be break even.  I do not like the current tax plan as I do not think it gives enough boost for small business' without corporate restructuring which create 70%+ of new jobs.  I will take it over nothing and according to my accountant I could see a tax increase pending the details.  

Reality is something needs to be done about SS and Medicare.  There are significant gaps coming in projected revenue's and payouts.  If we get improved economic growth some of those gaps will close on their own.  You cannot tax your way to prosperity.   

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So cut taxes but not spending...got it...SMH.

Every conservative on this site has been saying spending is the problem for YEARS.  So YES, we want to cut spending....start with foreign aid.

We have also watched what the fuckheads in DC have done, both R and D and that is why Trump won.  McCain didn't win, Romney didn't win, Trump won.

Edited by racer254

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Economics of the left.

Can't cut spending it will hurt GDP.

Can't cut taxes it will hurt GDP.

:lol:  

Not sure about the Senate plan but the house plan needs .4% (4 tenths of 1%) growth to increase tax revenue's enough for the cuts to be break even.  I do not like the current tax plan as I do not think it gives enough boost for small business' without corporate restructuring which create 70%+ of new jobs.  I will take it over nothing and according to my accountant I could see a tax increase pending the details.  

Reality is something needs to be done about SS and Medicare.  There are significant gaps coming in projected revenue's and payouts.  If we get improved economic growth some of those gaps will close on their own.  You cannot tax your way to prosperity.   

Sure you can.  We are at 54% tax, not counting sales or property taxes, but everything is free.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure you can.  We are at 54% tax, not counting sales or property taxes, but everything is free.

From what I read "we" aren't doing so good up there either.  :lol:  Not sure where the 54% tax figure comes from.

http://www.businessinsider.com/canada-financial-crisis-warning-signs-2017-6

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So cut taxes but not spending...got it...SMH.

Jesus does anyone understand economic growth models?  I agree we should cut both but tax cuts historically always INCREASE govt tax revenue.  

Our economy is around $20 trillion.   If tax cuts create just 1% greater economic growth that's another $200 billion added to the economy.   Since our taxes run around 33% of GDP that adds another $66 billion in tax revenue a year.

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

From what I read "we" aren't doing so good up there either.  :lol:  Not sure where the 54% tax figure comes from.

http://www.businessinsider.com/canada-financial-crisis-warning-signs-2017-6

Yes I know we have a major personal debt problem and it keeps getting worse.

54% is our tax rate in Ontario on income above $220K,

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes I know we have a major personal debt problem and it keeps getting worse.

54% is our tax rate in Ontario on income above $220K,

TMR doesn't mean shit.   What's the typical effective tax rate?

Today's effective tax rate in the US is very similar to what it was when our TMR was in the 70's to even 90% range.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

TMR doesn't mean shit.   What's the typical effective tax rate?

Today's effective tax rate in the US is very similar to what it was when our TMR was in the 70's to even 90% range.

Well our tax freedom day is somewhere in the middle of June.  The less one makes the better off it is to be in Canada, the more not so.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I wont miss him. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well our tax freedom day is somewhere in the middle of June.  The less one makes the better off it is to be in Canada, the more not so.

In America we love to debate about the income tax charts when in reality it doesn't mean shit.  Federal income taxes are only a % of what the govt takes.   $19,000+ per citizen.   Its fucking insane.   We have to take our little "cuts" wherever we can because at some level it will just be taken back by another non-income related tax.  We are addicted to govt and bound for failure if it continues.  

Edited by Highmark