Check your account email address ×

Massive tax cuts for the rich....followed by???

f7ben

5 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You make a nice living working for someone doing physical labor, you will get some crumbs and it's obvious that will please you, the lions share of the tax cut is going to C-Corps.

This tax plan is a disaster for our debt problem, China and Japan will be ass raping the US with the interest rates that they will demand to finance our outrageous debt, we are fucked.

Hey but I'll get to keep a few more dollars... for now. Nevermind that increasing debt will weaken the buying power of those dollars to where it will be obsolete in a few years. 

I seriously can't believe what I am reading here. Most of these who think this tax cut is great and fuck seniors because they should have saved more aren't going to be able to afford health care by the time they retire. And good luck trying to buy a policy when your 68 have have some health issues. Seriously, I have never seen such short sided thinking in my life. These fucking king republicans are like the greatest con men of all time. 

• Like 1

If my contribution goes down and I see more in my check right now, then great.  Many have been saying that our generation won't get any SS by the time I am old enough to collect anyway, so I will take my cut right now if I can.  BTW, The previous administrations have screwed over SS and now you want to blame it on Trump and people that voted for him?  That some real misguided hatred right there.

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

FB_IMG_1512128907423.jpg

There is a secret slush fund to pay off victims and they must have voted for it and you act surprise by this?  The people who voted for Trump want this crap stopped and want people like mccain, pelosi et all OUT of politics.  But, by all means, keep blaming those people....they are the real enemy. 

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You bleeding hearts can all go screw off.  If my contribution goes down and I see more in my check right now, then great.  Many have been saying that our generation won't get any SS by the time I am old enough to collect anyway, so I will take my cut right now if I can.  BTW, The previous administrations have screwed over SS and now you want to blame it on Trump and people that voted for him?  That some real misguided hatred right there.

Why do you still pay the tax for something you know you'll never get then you stupid fuck? 

You know that social security and Medicare contributions ARE ACTUALLY insurance and retirement contributions for your future? Would you donate part of your 401 k to the military or give it to a corporation? 

I swear reading your posts make me lose faith in humanity. Too stupid to breathe.

Why do you still pay the tax for something you know you'll never get then you stupid fuck? 

You know that social security and Medicare contributions ARE ACTUALLY insurance and retirement contributions for your future? Would you donate part of your 401 k to the military or give it to a corporation? 

I swear reading your posts make me lose faith in humanity. Too stupid to breathe.

Hey show me where I have a choice?  Do I get to mark a box somewhere that says I don't have to pay it.  Should I just do as many "cash" jobs as possible?

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There is a secret slush fund to pay off victims and they must have voted for it and you act surprise by this?  The people who voted for Trump want this crap stopped and want people like mccain, pelosi et all OUT of politics.  But, by all means, keep blaming those people....they are the real enemy. 

I haven't voted for a r republican or a Democrat since 2000. Youre the stupid fuck that thinks THIS TIME the republicans are going to fix everything. Youre a low functioning retard, bro. 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Hey show me where I have a choice?  Do I get to mark a box somewhere that says I don't have to pay it.  Should I just do as many "cash" jobs as possible?

Everybody has a choice. You chose dick. 

I haven't voted for a r republican or a Democrat since 2000. Youre the stupid fuck that thinks THIS TIME the republicans are going to fix everything. Youre a low functioning retard, bro. 

Projection and name calling is the best you can do?  Figures.

Everybody has a choice. You chose dick. 

Nice non answer.  Keep up the good work.  I am still waiting for someone to show me the place in the bill that listed the cuts?  Hell, just a link to the bill would be nice. 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Nice non answer.  Keep up the good work.  I am still waiting for someone to show me the place in the bill that listed the cuts?  Hell, just a link to the bill would be nice. 

You can choose not to pay taxes, just so you know. Many of your favorite people don't pay them. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That's the issue here racer....Trump isn't doing shit to help you or me....oh look they are going to get rid of that sex slush fund (which is a very good thing) while they cram it up your ass with this tax legislation.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Please, explain how you do it?

I pay taxes because I choose to. I'm an adult and make my own decisions. However, currently I am not making SS contributions. :news:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's the issue here racer....Trump isn't doing shit to help you or me....oh look they are going to get rid of that sex slush fund (which is a very good thing) while they cram it up your ass with this tax legislation.

That may very well be true, but voting in an establishment D or R would have been no different.  Not to mention, I would really like to read the part myself instead of relying on the media to continue to push their opinions on the subject, just so they can get a knee jerk reaction from people like ben.

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That may very well be true, but voting in an establishment D or R would have been no different.  Not to mention, I would really like to read the part myself instead of relying on the media to continue to push their opinions on the subject, just so they can get a knee jerk reaction from people like ben.

Well you go read the tax bill and come back and tell the class now it will benefit us....A) You won't understand it and B) We are getting fucked.

9 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

sure fuck the old people who live here lets worry about killing brown people overseas and nation building

You've got no issue with spending billions on billions providing these same services to countries where we overthrow the government but fuck american citizens AMIRITE . 

When you use 'brown people' twice on the same page, it loses its' impact. :lmao:

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

I fart in your general direction.

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Hey but I'll get to keep a few more dollars... for now. Nevermind that increasing debt will weaken the buying power of those dollars to where it will be obsolete in a few years. 

I seriously can't believe what I am reading here. Most of these who think this tax cut is great and fuck seniors because they should have saved more aren't going to be able to afford health care by the time they retire. And good luck trying to buy a policy when your 68 have have some health issues. Seriously, I have never seen such short sided thinking in my life. These fucking king republicans are like the greatest con men of all time. 

Yep, Obama and his media were straight up on Obamacare. Con? Con: If you like your plan.....

36 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Bhen was supposed to get that back on page one, I believe. Did he not find it of just know better? :lol:

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well you go read the tax bill and come back and tell the class now it will benefit us....A) You won't understand it and B) We are getting fucked.

Have you READ THE BILL or listened to whom you wanted and used that as the basis for your claims?

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

When you use 'brown people' twice on the same page, it loses its' impact. :lmao:

Yep, Obama and his media were straight up on Obamacare. Con? Con: If you like your plan.....

Bhen was supposed to get that back on page one, I believe. Did he not find it of just know better? :lol:

Have you READ THE BILL or listened to whom you wanted and used that as the basis for your claims?

Nope....have you? It's a safe assumption that SS and Medicare will get screwed while the military unessecsarily eats up more tax dollars.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I didn't vote for Obama or his plan. 

We are $20 trillion in debt and this tax plan does nothing to address that. Also, the premise that tax cuts will stimulate economic activity and increase revenues is discredited by Republicans themselves because they are stating that cuts in benefits are required along with the tax cut. Sounds like a good "plan"

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope....have you? It's a safe assumption that SS and Medicare will get screwed while the military unessecsarily eats up more tax dollars.

There is always plenty of money for that. Never an issue. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My God man, have you read the bill... ? :lol::lmao:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I read somewhere yesterday 137 economists think it’s just great. Reminded me of the 17 govt agencies thing saying Russia hacked the election. Smells fishy to me...

20 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I read somewhere yesterday 137 economists think it’s just great. Reminded me of the 17 govt agencies thing saying Russia hacked the election. Smells fishy to me...

Unfortunately people have to decide for themselves nowadays. You can find plenty of "experts" for and against. Complete bullshit.