Check your account email address ×

How many dead Americans are acceptable to stop the North Korean threat?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Um, no.   We haven't.  Thats in your head.  Monkey boy is playing a dangerous game.  Call me a neo con puppet wacko if you must, but I don't think we should let him test an ICBM with a nuke on board, and would shoot every thing we had in his direction from the air if that eventuality happened.

Just what the fuck do you think gives us the right to decide who tests what. Fuck you 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Um, no.   We haven't.  Thats in your head.  Monkey boy is playing a dangerous game.  Call me a neo con puppet wacko if you must, but I don't think we should let him test an ICBM with a nuke on board, and would shoot every thing we had in his direction from the air if that eventuality happened.

^^^^Opinion, not fact, not authorized to launch nukes or initiate air strikes

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just what the fuck do you think gives us the right to decide who tests what. Fuck you 

Christ you're easier to trigger than a hormonal college freshman girl.  All for stating an opinion that I don't think a madman shouldn't have nukes.  Congratulations, you've gone against most of the Joint chiefs of staff, and the free worlds opinion too.  You showed your hand again Benjamin Littlebrain.  Extra cookie for you at lunch time.

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

'merica thats what gives us the right.  Our arrogance as a country is second to none

Only you would equate what Kim is doing to our "arrogance".  Classic kneejerk response.  And you wonder why I call you a repackaged massachusetts liberal. :lol:  I suppose its our fault this guy starves his people and regularly threatens South Korea,  which has nothing to do with what we've done or said?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Christ you're easier to trigger than a hormonal college freshman girl.  All for stating an opinion that I don't think a madman shouldn't have nukes.  Congratulations, you've gone against most of the Joint chiefs of staff, and the free worlds opinion too.  You showed your hand again Benjamin Littlebrain.  Extra cookie for you at lunch time.

Only you would equate what Kim is doing to our "arrogance".  Classic kneejerk response.  And you wonder why I call you a repackaged massachusetts liberal. :lol:  I suppose its our fault this guy starves his people and regularly threatens South Korea,  which has nothing to do with what we've done or said?

WGAF what he does to his people.  our way is not always the right way you neo con puppet

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

WGAF what he does to his people.  our way is not always the right way you neo con puppet

We have no issue with many countries committing atrocities and human rights abuses. NK has attacked no countries .....this is another neocon wet dream ....another 10 trillion dollars funneled to defense contractors and one more escalation of perpetual war and imperialism. We are the worlds leading sponsor of terror. Someone should take our nukes away.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

On the icbm side I'd say we don't have much right but the world has a right or say in nuke testing.  Not many things I agree with the UN but it should have a say in what nuke testing is allowable.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

On the icbm side I'd say we don't have much right but the world has a right or say in nuke testing.  Not many things I agree with the UN but it should have a say in what nuke testing is allowable.  

and that might be fair.....but threatening to go to war over it is a massive overstep

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

and that might be fair.....but threatening to go to war over it is a massive overstep

I really don't think we made any threats first.   I don't like all the strong arm posturing we are doing but it has a point behind it.   I'd much rather publicly ignoring the little shit and working with China behind the scenes.  

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Lil Kim has not done a single thing to a single American or any of our allies. There is zero reason to engage him. This is not a matter of defense. If we attack we are the aggressors, not him. 

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We have no issue with many countries committing atrocities and human rights abuses. NK has attacked no countries .....this is another neocon wet dream ....another 10 trillion dollars funneled to defense contractors and one more escalation of perpetual war and imperialism. We are the worlds leading sponsor of terror. Someone should take our nukes away.

Yep. NK has attacked nobody. 

52 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

'merica thats what gives us the right.  Our arrogance as a country is second to none

It’s mindboggling when you compare the amount of wars NK have started vs the USA. The USA is testing rockets and other stuff to kill people on a daily basis. It spends in the upward of a trillion dollars a year on stuff to kill people. But omg!! North Korea. There’s not a doubt in my mind that Donny is gonna pull the pin. Probably around the time Mueller's investigation lights a fire under his asshole. 

45 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

right they worked hard and lost a lot of people to protect that life they now have. that said anything flying out of there airspace needs to be shot out of the sky and it's launch site destroyed 

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

And my threads continue to turn into multi page affairs. I’ll keep posting. It strengthens the site. 

the only thing your threads strengthens is your over blown I must out do blownlightbulbrider, MCstupid and revdummy on the bullsit threads ego you stupid fuck

beatingadeadhorse.gif

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s mindboggling when you compare the amount of wars NK have started vs the USA. The USA is testing rockets and other stuff to kill people on a daily basis. It spends in the upward of a trillion dollars a year on stuff to kill people. But omg!! North Korea. There’s not a doubt in my mind that Donny is gonna pull the pin. Probably around the time Mueller's investigation lights a fire under his asshole. 

only if Kim shoots first . then take the fucker and his people out for good 

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

right they worked hard and lost a lot of people to protect that life they now have. that said anything flying out of there airspace needs to be shot out of the sky and it's launch site destroyed 

I agree with your last statement....but why does know one else seem as concerned about it as the USA is....

33 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

And my threads continue to turn into multi page affairs. I’ll keep posting. It strengthens the site. 

Oh look another self proclaimed needle mover....awesome! :lol:

58 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I agree with your last statement....but why does know one else seem as concerned about it as the USA is....

because he's not claiming any other countries are the devil as far as I know??

the korean history since WWII just sucks.

korea was taken over by the japs (basically they had been slaves historically by one country or another anyway) well before WWII and when we dropped the bombs to end the war it wasn't because we wanted to save lives, it was because russia was becoming too strong and we had to flex some muscle. they had just taken over berlin and had turned their armies around and headed them towards asia. they knew they were getting a slice of anything they "helped" with. so they declared war on japan right at the end. they had a non aggression pact with japan during the rest of the war which allowed japan to fight the rest of asia without fear of the russians.

so, the war ends and just like every other nation conquered during WWII we divide it up for a duration of time. the russians get the north and the US gets the south along a set line. We setup a puppet democratic goverment and let the south run mostly by themselves. the communist north drums up a war beat that the southern government is killing off communist party members in the south and invades.... within a short time their army takes all but a tiny corner of the country. before we lose the foothold and korea totally we jump in and reverse that to taking back 90% of korea within something like 1-3 months. before china and russia freak out... and do the same thing.. jumping in and it becomes a battle between the two/three puppet masters. pushing us back to the middle line and then some... until we set at this cease fire... neither country was supposed to be involved with Korea forever... just like germany and any other country we "helped back on it's feet" all parties were supposed to withdraw. after we set this stupid pissing contest up by allowing a cease fire to continue instead of a peace treaty we basically allowed a stalemate. north korea puts all it's money into an army, south korea depends on the US to protect them and puts all their efforts into industry. I'm sure with much help from the US citizens that have been stationed there.... so now we have the north sitting there on a huge standing army looking south at the 7th largest economy in the world over the border waiting for the US to leave so they can take a swing at it.... and we have our own interests there so we can't let that happen....

so now we have this missile game... what is really the point??

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Next time he fires an icbm type device we should see if we can shoot it down for the fun of it and out of curiosity

he hasn't shot one close enough to us yet. farthest they have gone is about 600miles. supposedly he's firing these things off mobile launchers too...

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

no doubt, Trump has your panties in one hell of a knot....:lol2:

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, revkev6 said:

he hasn't shot one close enough to us yet. farthest they have gone is about 600miles. supposedly he's firing these things off mobile launchers too...

South Korea is packed full of US air defense artillery.....  would be fun to see if the stuff would work.  When kim’s Stuff is on its way down it would be cool to see if our low and median air defense artillery systems have improved over the years

Edited by BOHICA