Check your account email address ×

How many dead Americans are acceptable to stop the North Korean threat?

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Is North Korea crazy enough to use a nuke?

Are you dumb enough to think they are? If a nuke is used there is a 100% chance we arranged it as a false flag by proxy. 

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Is North Korea crazy enough to use a nuke?

You’re a thinking man. You know that he won’t. But trumpsters are as fucking dumb as a bag of dildos. They’ll believe anything that their guy shovels into that tiny space between their ears. It’s unsettling to watch. I didnt think people could be so gullible after Vietnam and Iraq. 

15 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I'm definitely enjoying retirement but my oldest daughter and her husband live in Pyeongtaek SK.  I really enjoyed South Korea.  We will be headed back over there fairly soon.  

Nothing is going to happen between NK and SK or the US.  Just a bunch of dick measuring is all this is.  

Hey Tom, How can you know this, for sure ?

Just now, Frostynuts said:

Hey Tom, How can you know this, for sure ?

Because he wants to believe it. But in the back of his mind he knows that the orange Jesus is crazy. The orange Jesus also has enough followers to support another Korean War. Trump followers will get out their little American flags while burning and smashing the records of musicians that speak out against war. Traitors of the homeland. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Because he wants to believe it. But in the back of his mind he knows that the orange Jesus is crazy. The orange Jesus also has enough followers to support another Korean War. Trump followers will get out their little American flags while burning and smashing the records of musicians that speak out against war. Traitors of the homeland. 

You think trump will militarily attack NK?

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You’re a thinking man. You know that he won’t. But trumpsters are as fucking dumb as a bag of dildos. They’ll believe anything that their guy shovels into that tiny space between their ears. It’s unsettling to watch. I didnt think people could be so gullible after Vietnam and Iraq. 

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You think trump will militarily attack NK?

Of course the obvious answer would be no but if China starts to agree to cutting off Oil or some other sanction I am not so sure.  The other problem that South Korea, Japan and China have is they all could end up on the receiving end of one of his Cobbled together missiles that takes a wrong turn.

With Lil Kim you have to wonder if he starts to believe his own press. Maybe he starts to think that he is a God and that his Army is the greatest on Earth.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

It's funny how most here either think NK is bluffing or say just ignore the little prick yet Spinvag keeps trying to force his narrative by saying the opposite and that most here want war....what a fucking pathetic cunt.

Just now, f7ben said:

I think he will try but there is just no appetite for it. The fucking idiot wants to.....you can see it 

He may try but almost all here want anything but war...can you try to get that through Spincunts thick head? 

23 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You just described yourself and Hillary voters. Irony just slips right on by you. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

He may try but almost all here want anything but war...can you try to get that through Spincunts thick head? 

That is not true at all. Woolie and Zambrorider and Snake et al would and are actively cheering this. Woolie was just banging the war drums this morning 

You know as well as I do low IQ trumpers would follow the Iraqi plan for freedom regardless how retarded the sales pitch is this time 

Just now, bussman said:

You just described yourself and Hillary voters. Irony just slips right on by you. 

How dare you talk to him that way....he fancies himself a needle mover around here!!!!!! 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

How dare you talk to him that way....he fancies himself a needle mover around here!!!!!! 

thSpincry posts for affect for sure but in this case he is not wrong 

Just now, f7ben said:

That is not true at all. Woolie and Zambrorider and Snake et al would and are actively cheering this. Woolie was just banging the war drums this morning 

You know as well as I do low IQ trumpers would follow the Iraqi plan for freedom regardless how retarded the sales pitch is this time 

I said ALMOST all.....those three are a given to cheer on anything Trump says or does.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Jimmy is having comprehension problems lately. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I said ALMOST all.....those three are a given to cheer on anything Trump says or does.

They arent the only ones. There are a shit ton here that would be calling anyone opposed to boots on the ground coward and traitor. Just imagine.....US fakes some NK strike and its 9/11 all over again. We'd be counting bodies like sheep 

18 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I know few here could give two shits about a devastated South Korea when Donny pulls the pin. But how many American war dead are acceptable? 

Hopefully they will be fine and in need of expert mental care.

Can you recommend someone?

21 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Jimmy is having comprehension problems lately. 

you have a comprehension problem on a daily basis you stupid fuck, is shillery and the well dressed black man......wait just to trigger you, well dressed nigger full fisting your worthless ass

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Where was all this rhetoric as the can was kicked for 20 years?

"We'll blame whomever is in office when the balloon goes up."

Not attacking a peaceful sovereign nation is now "can kicking"  .......only in the mind of a fucking idiot