Check your account email address ×

Arby's buying Buffalo Wild Wings in $2.4B deal

9 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

There is a place in Seneca falls right on main St, I'll get the name next time by, awesome wings,  great atmosphere,  always stop there on the way back from Watkins Glen 

Parkers or cinino's

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

BWW is horrible.  Small wings, baskets half full and you pay extra for a side of ranch dressing.  I've tried to eat at about 6 different BWW in the last couple of years and it's always the exact same.  Tiny meatless wings that taste decent.  The BWW in Anchorage is likely to close soon due to not being able to compete with local taverns that have way better wings.

Arbys is barely a step above McDonalds.  Complete shit food that's hard to choke down.  

Arby's is crap. Living around Chicagoland there is usually a couple italian beef joints in every town. No reason to ever go to an Arby's.

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

BWW is horrible.  Small wings, baskets half full and you pay extra for a side of ranch dressing.  I've tried to eat at about 6 different BWW in the last couple of years and it's always the exact same.  Tiny meatless wings that taste decent.  The BWW in Anchorage is likely to close soon due to not being able to compete with local taverns that have way better wings.

Arbys is barely a step above McDonalds.  Complete shit food that's hard to choke down.  

Had these last nite

These wings were huge and tasty....I was stuffed after 10 of them.Dipping Sauce was included :dunno:

IMG_20171128_202413850.jpg

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

The BWW in Bangor is decent enough. We usually sit at the bar. Lemon/Pepper dry rub and an Allagash White to was h them down.

the one in Rochester NH is good,  Portsmouth is hit or miss.  IN general i think they do a decent job.

Buffalo dry rub,  lemon pepper and salt and vinegar rub with a couple of allagash is perfect end ot a day before i decided to try to be less fat.  .  

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the one in Rochester NH is good,  Portsmouth is hit or miss.  IN general i think they do a decent job.

Buffalo dry rub,  lemon pepper and salt and vinegar rub with a couple of allagash is perfect end ot a day before i decided to try to be less fat.  .  

We went to a BWW in Braintree, MA with my wife's daughter and family. That one really sucked! Wings weren't cooked enough and service sucked with attitude. 

I’ve been on a wing kick for the past month. We’ve got a place in Madison called Wings over Madison that is unreal. Best wings I’ve ever had. They know me by name coming in every Monday and Thursday after class. Big ass basket of fries for dipping in the excess sauce. That is the food of kings. They start their sauce scale at pussy all the way to die in a fire. 

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Arby's is crap. Living around Chicagoland there is usually a couple italian beef joints in every town. No reason to ever go to an Arby's.

Agreed.  Not sure that that shit they put in their sandwichs, but it sure as hell isn't the roast beef you get in a deli.  One thing about Chicago or NYC, they know how to make a good deli sammich.  Arbys aint it.

Speaking of wings, some the best I've had ever, just the other night at a place that just opened near us called, "Bonchon"?  Awesome.  Guess they're popping up all over the world now.

https://bonchon.com

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Agreed.  Not sure that that shit they put in their sandwichs, but it sure as hell isn't the roast beef you get in a deli.  One thing about Chicago or NYC, they know how to make a good deli sammich.  Arbys aint it.

Speaking of wings, some the best I've had ever, just the other night at a place that just opened near us called, "Bonchon"?  Awesome.  Guess they're popping up all over the world now.

Those look good. Don’t let MC see them, he will see the Japanese writing and get all Iwo Jima on us....

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

there is just a ton of sandwich shops around here, its almost obnoxious. Why would you do Arby's? And youre right, I dont even know if thats real meat they are using. It doesnt look like any meat I've cooked. Gross. 

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I don't think I have even seen a hooters In 10 yrs. pretty sure there is one in the Mall of America but seeing as I avoid that shit show like the pelage.

BTW any one other than me think that fucking mall has a huge target on it for a terrorist hit   

We have 2 near me. About 1/2 hour drive either way.  There was a 3rd one closer. But when the auto/housing crashed years ago, they got slow and closed that one.  It's been 5 years since I've been to a Hooters 

12 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Hooters sucks anyhow, Tilted Kilt FTFW!!!  :bc:

We have a TK near me, but I've never been there.  Haven't heard anything about the food, but I was told the scenery was awesome :bc:

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

That's the biggest complaint I have with BWW.  The wings and portions are so small and way over priced.  Food is decent, just a rip off. 

Only thing good at Arby's is their curly fries and apple and cherry turnovers. Their "roast beef" is terrible.  You get better than that at the Kroger deli. 

3 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

The BWW in Bangor is decent enough. We usually sit at the bar. Lemon/Pepper dry rub and an Allagash White to was h them down.

Wish I could get that here without having to pay an arm and a leg for a 4 pack :wall:

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Last time I was at a BWW, our food took forever to get served and then when we finally got it, it was cold.  Then, our server acted like it wasn't his problem and to bad for us that our food was cold. I asked to speak to his manager and told him what happened he apologized and offered to give us a free appetizer the next time we came back. I was like seriously? I was in shock.  Didn't offer us more wings or anything. We walked out.  Haven't been back their since. 

Actually I take that back, I have been there since then, but not to that particular one. Went with my son to see the Rhonda Rousey fight when she had her first loss. 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

• 4 weeks later...

Ate some wings at BWW tonight.  SHIT.  Absolute shit.  I couldn't believe it. Literally so gross I almost couldn't finish the whole basket.  :lol:

But seriously, I'm all done with that shit.  "Hey...here's your "large wings" and this itty bitty Blue cheese cup.  Enjoy!"

GO FUCK YURSELF BWW!!!!!!  And take my picture off your fucking wall!!!!  :lmao: