Check your account email address ×

Church lady , 15 time felon , swindles old man

Just now, DAVE said:

Loneliness is a key factor

True story.  My 88 year old widowed aunt has a 34 year old boyfriend from Italy.  She swears that he loves her.  He just needed some cash to get his passport situation straightened out, so he could come visit her. :lol:  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

True story.  My 88 year old widowed aunt has a 34 year old boyfriend from Italy.  She swears that he loves her.  He just needed some cash to get his passport situation straightened out, so he could come visit her. :lol:  

These guys should have their lights punched out.,scum of the earth imo. :bc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

These guys should have their lights punched out.,scum of the earth imo. :bc:

oh fuck ya.  To have that much time to spend going back and forth with a lonely old lady.  As it is she barely has a pot to pee in.  Guy probably has a dozen or so on the hook, hoping for that pay day.  I used to pick up mail for ma when she'd be away, and everyday, someone is sending her something asking for money.  Its ridiculous.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

oh fuck ya.  To have that much time to spend going back and forth with a lonely old lady.  As it is she barely has a pot to pee in.  Guy probably has a dozen or so on the hook, hoping for that pay day.  I used to pick up mail for ma when she'd be away, and everyday, someone is sending her something asking for money.  Its ridiculous.

I’ve seen this as well from my MIL. Luckily the bank called my wife because he thought the money transfer looked suspicious. She was trying to send this guy 60k. Since then we’ve taken control of the accounts. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:bc:

The lonely old guy should have parked himself at his local strip club - titty bar.  He just might have a smile on his face or a couple of happy endings for all of his wasted money.

Edited by hwytohell

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’ve seen this as well from my MIL. Luckily the bank called my wife because he thought the money transfer looked suspicious. She was trying to send this guy 60k. Since then we’ve taken control of the accounts. 

And for that liberals think she should lose the right to own a gun

34 minutes ago, Edmo said:

We're trained to keep an eye out for unexplained withdrawals from elderly folks accounts.  One guy who had an account at another office kept sending money to the Phillipines, so they got his family involved and pretty much told him he was being scammed.  At the end of the day though, it was his money, and he was free to do what he wanted with it.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

We're trained to keep an eye out for unexplained withdrawals from elderly folks accounts.  One guy who had an account at another office kept sending money to the Phillipines, so they got his family involved and pretty much told him he was being scammed.  At the end of the day though, it was his money, and he was free to do what he wanted with it.

Just a shame to see a lifetime of savings go down the tubes. The banker said the money was going to the Middle East. They’re trained to look out for this stuff as well. They see it all the time.

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Just a shame to see a lifetime of savings go down the tubes. The banker said the money was going to the Middle East. They’re trained to look out for this stuff as well. They see it all the time.

Wow, glad you guys caught it.

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

So is being part of a religious group.

Worst fucks going. Hiding behind God. 

From my experience...religous people for the most part cant be trusted

• Like 1