Check your account email address ×

*****Official Sno-X Thread!!!

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm sure he is, just not anyone who should ever been given ban hammer powers. :lol: 

only cause you'd probably have your penile ripped clean off if you ever tried to bust a lap on a track like Duluth :lol:  

Oh for sure....although in my day I could have probably learned to rip around the track pretty good. Its just not entertaining at all. Last time I was at any races there I ended up watching Hill Drags the whole time. Now that was fun to watch. Glen Hall and his 400HP turbo crossfire 1000 ruled that day. 

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm sure he is, just not anyone who should ever been given ban hammer powers. :lol: 

That's one of the good things about FS. We've only banned one guy since @SSFB and I restarted the site. The same guy has been banned twice, WTF  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey Jimmy Snacks.......I didnt notice any mountain sleds on the sno-x track.....know why????? Cause it aint a fucking mountain and there wasnt any snow. Kinda like Michigan :lol::bigfinger: 

You live in Indiana and you want to talk about no snow or mountains....SMH.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's one of the good things about FS. We've only banned one guy since @SSFB and I restarted the site. The same guy has been banned twice, WTF  :lol:

I BANNED HIM THE LAST TIME :lol: With My Mind !!!!!!!!1111

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You live in Indiana and you want to talk about no snow or mountains....SMH.

Well currently there isnt anywhere within 1000 miles of either of us that has any snow or mountains :lol: I am thinking about quitting this sport until I leave this state. Mother nature is a fucking worthless whore and the current weather pattern makes our 7 week snowmobile season completely worthless when you have to travel 500 miles to put in 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh for sure....although in my day I could have probably learned to rip around the track pretty good. Its just not entertaining at all. Last time I was at any races there I ended up watching Hill Drags the whole time. Now that was fun to watch. Glen Hall and his 400HP turbo crossfire 1000 ruled that day. 

I'm just busting your balls. :lol: Sno-x to me is cool to watch in small doses, like at the bar with wings and beers.  The really short lap times get old quick for me.  My 80 yr.. old uncle and my cousin are still into the asphalt and ice drags, used to run apexes, but are back to Vmax 4s.  Different flavors :bc: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I'm just busting your balls. :lol: Sno-x to me is cool to watch in small doses, like at the bar with wings and beers.  The really short lap times get old quick for me.  My 80 yr.. old uncle and my cousin are still into the asphalt and ice drags, used to run apexes, but are back to Vmax 4s.  Different flavors :bc: 

I'm just so soured on it at this point its not something I care about. Those guys can huck a sled around that track damn well and that is cool but for me the only draw since the old days of Tony Haikonin (sp) was watching the full mod sleds tear it up. Back when the rules allowed alot more modification it was cool to see disparity in more than just rider talent.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well currently there isnt anywhere within 1000 miles of either of us that has any snow or mountains :lol: I am thinking about quitting this sport until I leave this state. Mother nature is a fucking worthless whore and the current weather pattern makes our 7 week snowmobile season completely worthless when you have to travel 500 miles to put in 

Yeah this weather is fucked right now and has been for a few years....I'm close to the lower Michigan snow belt and the Yoop is pretty close by but when there is limited snow those two places are full of jagoffs.

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm just so soured on it at this point its not something I care about. Those guys can huck a sled around that track damn well and that is cool but for me the only draw since the old days of Tony Haikonin (sp) was watching the full mod sleds tear it up. Back when the rules allowed alot more modification it was cool to see disparity in more than just rider talent.

The flying Finn was ahead of his time :bc:

11 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Yes but he' back @polaris550

I was talking about Zoso :thumb:

54 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah this weather is fucked right now and has been for a few years....I'm close to the lower Michigan snow belt and the Yoop is pretty close by but when there is limited snow those two places are full of jagoffs.

park a truck and trailer with that M8 in Denver  and fly out for long weekends under 200RT if you stay on it  

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

park a truck and trailer with that M8 in Denver  and fly out for long weekends under 200RT if you stay on it  

shit I just chipped in $1000 to pay for 1/2 my stepson and his GF to come from Denver and back. I got burned.