Check your account email address ×

*****Official Sno-X Thread!!!

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh christ I remember that guy.  He used to think he had a clue about dirtbikes.

he is a genius when it comes to pulling off cat hoods LMFAO

fucking still makes me laugh out loud thinking about him arguing with me about how you have to pull the bumper off LMFAO  

• Haha 1

On 2017-11-27 at 7:42 PM, Zambroski said:

Hell man, even I’m not really sure.  At one point he was a clutching god with the poo-laiders over on HCS.  Not sure what happened.

Hey “Big fuss” @Redheaded Stepchild, can you elaborate a bit?

:bc:

I went to his Facebook page. Fuck have I got him wound up! :thumbsup: He stole clutching set ups from a couple of guys and said that they are his. He steals info from different guys and forums and claims that it was his idea. When you call him out he absolutely loses it. It's actually quite entertaining.

19 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

I went to his Facebook page. Fuck have I got him wound up! :thumbsup: He stole clutching set ups from a couple of guys and said that they are his. He steals info from different guys and forums and claims that it was his idea. When you call him out he absolutely loses it. It's actually quite entertaining.

Meanie.  

:lol:

The guy is his own worst enemy.  Just zero business sense.  I've gone back and forth with him quite a bit way back via PM as I can appreciate his zeale for his brand, but he just loses his mind everytime when somebody rubs him about his bluster.  His son is a much cooler head and should really be the voice of his operation.  Although, he's starting to get raped again over on HCS about SX results.

Ughhh....some people just like being raped.  :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Meanie.  

:lol:

The guy is his own worst enemy.  Just zero business sense.  I've gone back and forth with him quite a bit way back via PM as I can appreciate his zeal for his brand, but he just loses his mind everytime when somebody rubs him about his bluster.  His son is a much cooler head and should really be the voice of his operation.  Although, he's starting to get raped again over on HCS about SX results.

Ughhh....some people just like being raped.  :dunno:

Who is this?

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Who is this?

Ricky!!!

Dude that owns Northstar Perfomance in Fingerfuck, NH.  A somewhat talented sled tech guy, just a bit too full of himself and EXTREMELY thin skinned.  ANd apparently, it sounds like he's a bit of a thieving hack.  Don't know about that for sure though.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ricky!!!

Dude that owns Northstar Perfomance in Fingerfuck, NH.  A somewhat talented sled tech guy, just a bit too full of himself and EXTREMELY thin skinned.  ANd apparently, it sounds like he's a bit of a thieving hack.  Don't know about that for sure though.

Ah...figured...i dont read his posts. :lol:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Ah...figured...i dont read his posts. :lol:

He get's pretty brutally beat on.  But keeps coming back for more...and asking for it.  He's kinda like SeRena but with sled knowledge and I kinda feel bad for Ricky when he get's piled on.

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ricky!!!

Ahhhh.  I've noticed him in the AXYS forums.  Remember that guy Tommcat?  What ever happened to that guy?  Power hungry mod with an anger issue.  He actually worked at a Ford dealer next town from me, and a tech came in my office one day, so I asked him if he knew some guy who was a big Arctic Cat guy.  He goes, "ohhhh yeahh....he either got quit or fired cuz of his anger management issues.  Worst case of small man syndrome ever".   Nice to know my impression of the guy was spot on. :lol: 

45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ahhhh.  I've noticed him in the AXYS forums.  Remember that guy Tommcat?  What ever happened to that guy?  Power hungry mod with an anger issue.  He actually worked at a Ford dealer next town from me, and a tech came in my office one day, so I asked him if he knew some guy who was a big Arctic Cat guy.  He goes, "ohhhh yeahh....he either got quit or fired cuz of his anger management issues.  Worst case of small man syndrome ever".   Nice to know my impression of the guy was spot on. :lol: 

Yeah, Tommy is still around.  He's a vendor over there and has his own speed shop now.  He's a good dude but sure had a modified ban hammer over there.  In fact, the only infraction I have over there was from him.  :lol:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, Tommy is still around.  He's a vendor over there and has his own speed shop now.  He's a good dude but sure had a modified ban hammer over there.  In fact, the only infraction I have over there was from him.  :lol:

He is on HCS , and yes, he does have his own speed shop now. Appears to be very knowledgeable, and is very helpful to a lot of members on that site. Maybe he is much happier doing something he really enjoys doing, versus having to deal with corporate, all day long, and getting caught " in between ".

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

1 minute ago, Frostynuts said:

He is on HCS , and yes, he does have his own speed shop now. Appears to be very knowledgeable, and is very helpful to a lot of members on that site. Maybe he is much happier doing something he really enjoys doing, versus having to deal with corporate, all day long, and getting caught " in between ".

I just talked to Tom yesterday, he is a good guy, we have had some beers together, he is a good dude..  His shop seems to be doing extremely well, he never has a lack of work that is for sure.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Hey Zam was Blair Morgan at Duluth? I believe that he coaches Doo's riders.

16 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

You already asked that question on HCS and had it answered, What are you doing ???trying to suck up on here :lol:

7 hours ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Did he get soooo mad he sent pathetic threatening emails to you????

IMG_20171001_201745.png

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Yes.  I spoke to him a bit when I was picking up my sled.  

1 hour ago, HSR said:

You already asked that question on HCS and had it answered, What are you doing ???trying to suck up on here :lol:

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meanie mods!  

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I just talked to Tom yesterday, he is a good guy, we have had some beers together, he is a good dude..  His shop seems to be doing extremely well, he never has a lack of work that is for sure.

Yeah.  He's toned down quite a bit since he's gone into business.  I used to love out luttle HCS "spats".  :lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  He's toned down quite a bit since he's gone into business.  I used to love out luttle HCS "spats".  :lol:

Oh man, when I had my Nytro,  him, Krom, 2laps, @Ez ryder, used to hammer the hell out of me...good times!!:lol:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My bud who is just a casual sled and race fan took his wife and kid to the races. Said they were bored to tears and left early. Sno-x is gayer then 10 bags of fuck 

That's because @Zambroski was involved. Tell them to go to a race somewhere other than Duluth :news:

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My bud who is just a casual sled and race fan took his wife and kid to the races. Said they were bored to tears and left early. Sno-x is gayer then 10 bags of fuck 

Cool story bro....now......

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm sure he is, just not anyone who should ever been given ban hammer powers. :lol: 

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

only cause you'd probably have your penile ripped clean off if you ever tried to bust a lap on a track like Duluth :lol: