Check your account email address ×

*****Official Sno-X Thread!!!

5 hours ago, CaddisFly said:

Dominator results:

1. Kamm (Pol) 2. Todd (Pol)  3. Hibbert (Cat)

Todd is a privateer this year, which makes his second-place finish even more impressive.

Yeah.  Good racing for Todd.  We were all pulling for him being an independant cuz, COOL!  Here's the vid.

56 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahahaha.  Poor Zam.  

Why poor me?  I won a bet on that race!  And I bet a Poo guy who said TH would win.  Kamm was unstoppale yesterday.  Best I've ever seen him ride.  I guess he got a real good deal on that Poo racer!  :whistle:  :lmao:

11 hours ago, Woodtick said:

This thread sucks! Where are the UP Dates? @AKIQPilot does a much better job covering the Iron Dog! :slacker::whistle::wtf::tool::pan::snack:

It's a bit tougher to update all day cuz I stay pretty busy and when we take breaks I like to BS in the pits or trackside.  Plus, I've got the best seat in house!  Not gonna be on my fucking phone like some retard when racing is happening.  This isn't a faggy "Perfect Circle" concert for a plethora of retard tin eared mother fuckers!  :lol:

Hell, I don't even know what any of the results were yet.  Long day...gonna be another today too. AHHHHH....WORTH iT!!!  

6 hours ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Were there any Northstar Rick clutched sleds that won? :whistle:

Well now, that depends on who you ask.  Ask anybody there then, no.  Ask RIcky.  ALL OF THEM HAD HIS UBER-GENIUS CLUTCHING!!!!!  Actually, they should let anybody running his shit start mid-track as a handicap.  :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

What size copper pipe is that?  Boiler for a big building? :dunno: 

It's 2 1/2 for a hot water coil air handler. Same hotel that Tiger Woods had multiple rooms and his wife found out. :whistle:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, racer254 said:

BTW, I didn't hear, but what happened to Elias Ishoel?  Is he still hurt from this summer?

I'm not sure when he got hurt exactly but ISOC announced about a week ago that he was injured and would not race at Duluth.  

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  Good racing for Todd.  We were all pulling for him being an independant cuz, COOL!  Here's the vid.

Hahahaha.  Did you take the video?  As soon as the green sled went down so did the camera and all hopes of an Arctic Cat finish.  "oh no" seals the deal at the end.

At least you were smart enough not to bet on the Cats though so I do give you credit for that.  :bc:  

Looks like it was a great race though.  Tucker is still a bad ass no doubt.  Exciting stuff.  Thanks for posting Zam.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Pro practice looked pretty good.  Tucker was definitely riding good.  He comes out of the corners so much faster than the other guys.  What a talented sled rider.  

He would win on all brands...

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

He would win on all brands...

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep.  One of the greatest sled racers of all time.  

Yessir!:thumbsup:

His old man was no slouch either. :thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

I've been watching off and on and the action has been pretty good.  Pro and Pro Lite are up next.  I bet the stock sled rule is going really even the playing field.  Might be some really good racing.  

Have Fun Zam.  Good luck on Cat getting 2 sleds into the Final of the Pro class.  :bc: