Check your account email address ×

*****Official Sno-X Thread!!!

15 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

No more mod motors for Pro class.  Must use stock sleds with stock chassis and stock motor.  Can change shocks, clutching and that sort of thing

Personally, I don't see the rule change actually changing much....they were only allowed a few changes to the motor like pipes and heads.  They really weren't "mod" motors.  I think it will just allow the lower classes to get used to the sleds with clutching etc so they don't have to change the whole setup when they move up to Pro.  Either way, the good guys will still be fast.

On 11/25/2017 at 7:04 AM, DAVE said:

Nah...theres a knitting show on thats got more excitement. :lol:

Grandma...is that you?  :lmao:

On 11/25/2017 at 11:22 AM, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha.  Did you take the video?  As soon as the green sled went down so did the camera and all hopes of an Arctic Cat finish.  "oh no" seals the deal at the end.

At least you were smart enough not to bet on the Cats though so I do give you credit for that.  :bc:  

Looks like it was a great race though.  Tucker is still a bad ass no doubt.  Exciting stuff.  Thanks for posting Zam.

Actually, a buddy of mine that is a die hard Poo guy did.

On 11/25/2017 at 5:11 PM, AKIQPilot said:

I've been watching off and on and the action has been pretty good.  Pro and Pro Lite are up next.  I bet the stock sled rule is going really even the playing field.  Might be some really good racing.  

Have Fun Zam.  Good luck on Cat getting 2 sleds into the Final of the Pro class:bc: 

:whistle:

On 11/25/2017 at 5:45 PM, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha.  Cat had to stack a heat race to finally get a win.  When 7 of the 8 sleds on the starting line are green there's a fair chance a Cat may win the heat.  :lmao: 

:lol:

On 11/25/2017 at 6:36 PM, AKIQPilot said:

Holy Shit.  In Sport Final Cat has 6 of 8 sleds on the front row.  Zam FTMFW.  :bc: 

Again....the "cheap sled" thingy is how it's done!!!  :handjob:

On 11/25/2017 at 6:48 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Or in one blowing somebody. 

Tucker needed the release.  :lmao:

On 11/25/2017 at 8:28 PM, AKIQPilot said:

Pro Lite final was Cat, Doo, Doo.  Smells to me like you need to empty the litter box.......  :flush: 

On 11/26/2017 at 6:21 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thanks for the pics Zam and badass sled!:thumbsup:

:bc:

On 11/26/2017 at 6:55 AM, Woodtick said:

Nice sled Zam. I'm sure it is hard to get pics and post updates from the corn dog stand.:slacker::lol:

:bc: and :finger:

20 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Very nice :bc: 

20 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nice pics Zam.  Looks like a very nice day for racing.  Nice sled too.  That thing will be a blast. 

The snowbikes were pitiful.  They were comical to watch.  They have their place in the steep and deep but on a SnoX track they are pathetic.  

No get to back reading.   

Thanks.  And the bold is the reason for this epic multi quote!  :)

17 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Zam sent me this to post as an update.:tool:

IMG_3523.JPG

:finger:

17 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Cat nearly sweeps the Pro Lite final.  Nice work Cat.  

"cheap sled options".  :lol: Gonna give you some grief on this for a bit.  :lmao:  :bc:

16 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well Tucker is still the class of the field.  He can even make those junk ass Cats look good.......

Hey Zam, how bout some pics you worthless sack of shit.......  :news: 

I posted the best I took.  Really, kinda all I took.  Like I said earlier, I like to participate and watch the races not live my life through my phone like some tin-eared "Perfect Circle" concert groupy faggot.  :lol: Poor Ben.

15 hours ago, HSR said:

Krombroski is probably fighting the kids for a Tucker autograph right now:news:

:fuckyou:

29 minutes ago, bussman said:

Analer avoiding this thread like the plague. :lol: 

Looks like he's really busy selling himself on the epic youtube videos of how fast the 850 is!!!!!!  :lol:

Hint for @Arctic Cat Destroyer ;  Saddlebags take 15-18 mph off the top end.  :lmao:  Can you fit a shovel in yours?  :lol:

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, bussman said:

Analer avoiding this thread like the plague. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Looks like he's really self on the epic youtube videos of how fast the 850 is!!!!!!  :lol:

Hint for @Arctic Cat Destroyer ;  Saddlebags take 15-18 mph off the top end.  :lmao:  Can you fit a shovel in yours?  :lol:

Congrats to Arctic Cat! Hows that? 

On 11/25/2017 at 5:45 PM, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha.  Cat had to stack a heat race to finally get a win.  When 7 of the 8 sleds on the starting line are green there's a fair chance a Cat may win the heat.  :lmao: 

On 11/25/2017 at 6:36 PM, AKIQPilot said:

Holy Shit.  In Sport Final Cat has 6 of 8 sleds on the front row.  Zam FTMFW.  :bc: 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Congrats"............

image.png

Flood the line with cheap cats and see if they can win! :lol: 

37 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Any Polaris sleds fitted with NSP clutch kits? I bet if they were Kamm would have beat Hibbert. Just sayin'. :whistle:

Man..did he ever piss in the PSP bowl of cherios or what?  Why so much hate? ...other than he's just his own worst enemy of course.  

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hell man, even I’m not really sure.  At one point he was a clutching god with the poo-laiders over on HCS.  Not sure what happened.

Hey “Big fuss” @Redheaded Stepchild, can you elaborate a bit?

elaborate a bit lol how many pages would it take  to re hash that 4 year and counting  cluster fuck