Check your account email address ×

Roy Moore rebounds in polls as accusations discredited

Rod

His entire staff has abandoned his campaign.

its a win win for the Dems.

if he wins the repubs have to remove him. If they don’t they get labeled as the child molester party and lose more seats in the midterms.

if he loses the Dems gain a seat in the senate and it may crush the tax bill.

Edited by Mainecat

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

His entire staff has abandoned his campaign.

its a win win for the Dems.

if he wins the repubs have to remove him. If they don’t they get labeled as the child molester party and lose more seats in the midterms.

if he loses the Dems gain a seat in the senate and it may crush the tax bill.

God man, would you please stop spreading lies and misinformation?!  WTF guy.  This isn't Meet the Press.  His communications director quit.  Not the entire staff.  If he wins, no, its a win for Republicans, not Democrats.  And Republicans do not get to re litigate the allegations or have a do over of a duly elected senat4 member.  Jesus

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

God man, would you please stop spreading lies and misinformation?!  WTF guy.  This isn't Meet the Press.  His communications director quit.  Not the entire staff.  If he wins, no, its a win for Republicans, not Democrats.  And Republicans do not get to re litigate the allegations or have a do over of a duly elected senat4 member.  Jesus

Rock and a hard place. If he wins and the RNC doesn’t toss him they are toast in the mid terms. If you can’t see this your just a blind dog.

oh and do you support him?

Edited by Mainecat

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

He should go to work for ABC .  I watched World News Tonight or whatever they call that rubbish the other night for the first time in about 2 years . I was in bed sick anyway , so I figured fuck it , can't get much worse .     So anyway , Trump answered a few questions on this topic on the walk out to the Trump Copter :lol:   and for the most part said that the guy is denying the charges and we don't need another liberal .  So somefuckinghow , this pretty boy faggot they have anchoring that sinking boat of shit now , makes the bridge from that to Trump saying .................. "we are better off with a sexual predator in office than a democrat"   .     they repeated this line 3 times throughout the broadcast .   I couldn't freaking believe my ears .  

No wonder this country is such a damn mess .    

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

He should go to work for ABC .  I watched World News Tonight or whatever they call that rubbish the other night for the first time in about 2 years . I was in bed sick anyway , so I figured fuck it , can't get much worse .     So anyway , Trump answered a few questions on this topic on the walk out to the Trump Copter :lol:   and for the most part said that the guy is denying the charges and we don't need another liberal .  So somefuckinghow , this pretty boy faggot they have anchoring that sinking boat of shit now , makes the bridge from that to Trump saying .................. "we are better off with a sexual predator in office than a democrat"   .     they repeated this line 3 times throughout the broadcast .   I couldn't freaking believe my ears .  

Phake Nuus

Just now, s pump said:

Phake Nuus

It's akin to those tabloid rags that are at the supermarket checkout now as far as I'm concerned .   If we're gonna spend money on all of these 'Investigations' then maybe we should get the FCC to look into this shit and start yanking broadcasting licenses .   :bc:

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

He endorsed the child molester.

7E4ACB45-90F5-41C8-8198-49D5E5ACB079.jpeg

Edited by Mainecat

48 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

It’s all part of the plan. 

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Rock and a hard place. If he wins and the RNC doesn’t toss him they are toast in the mid terms. If you can’t see this your just a blind dog.

oh and do you support him?

By that thinking the Dems are in trouble if they do not get rid of Frankin and Conyers.

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

By that thinking the Dems are in trouble if they do not get rid of Frankin and Conyers.

Actually , I think that might be the getting ready for another big loss thinking .     Imagine if they can't even manage to beat this perv ???  :lol:   :bc:

Wierd,. Went to highschool with a Ray Moore and he  just got picked up for being a didler.   

Buddy I ran into at bar , ain't seen in 25 years was showing me his mug shot.

He looks like John Gacy now.