Check your account email address ×

Whoa fucking whoa!!!

Anler

Speed limits are set very low, @ 50 KPH, for insurance reasons. We don,t stick to that very often. LOL

I believe the speeding fine is 100 bucks, for the leader, but only if you get caught by an unreasonable cop. And it doesn,t go against your insurance or driving record, which is great.

We do have some good ones, and a few bad ones. I must say, ALL the cops we have ever met on the Ontario trails have been awesome. 

You gotta pick your time and place.

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Naww....they do have plenty of saddlebag room though and many and tremendous bogie wheels!!!

....faggot.  :lol:

The bogie wheels are tremendous, the best bogie wheels. believe me...

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

A 2018 ZR6000 R XC is right around $6200 to qualified riders on the Race Program.  These are B team riders.  Ones who typically barely crack the top 10.  

Guy I know just paid $8500-ish for three of them for the year.  Not sure where his "qualification" is though.

16 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

68, and yes, in Eastern Ontario, we have lots of awesome groomed trails. All we need is cold, and a good foot of wet snow.

Ontario has more groomed trails, than highways. Something well over 30K of groomed trails.

Never been to the mountains, and have zero interest in riding there. Quik acceleration is what I like, and we do have many safe areas to do that.

200 mile days are pretty normal, after a late breakfast start around 10 am.

:bc: Maybe you arent as gay as I thought you were. :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frostynuts said:

Speed limits are set very low, @ 50 KPH, for insurance reasons. We don,t stick to that very often. LOL

I believe the speeding fine is 100 bucks, for the leader, but only if you get caught by an unreasonable cop. And it doesn,t go against your insurance or driving record, which is great.

We do have some good ones, and a few bad ones. I must say, ALL the cops we have ever met on the Ontario trails have been awesome. 

You gotta pick your time and place.

Thank fak they changed the rules for speeding....it wasnt like you explained the 1st season they started doing radar from what i recall.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I belive it!!!!  I think I've got a couple hanging around too!  Easier than changing bearings sometimes.

I just bought all new bearings today. :lol: Fucking riding in shitty fucking conditions the last 2 years has taken its toll on the tremendous bogies... 

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I just bought all new bearings today. :lol: Fucking riding in shitty fucking conditions the last 2 years has taken its toll on the tremendous bogies... 

Yeah, the last year on mine loaded them up with dirt and they got "iffy".  I got a good deal on a 8 pack of wheels for a few bucks more than what good bearings were gonna run.  Easy peazy!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, the last year on mine loaded them up with dirt and they got "iffy".  I got a good deal on a 8 pack of wheels for a few bucks more than what good bearings were gonna run.  Easy peazy!

Well I have all my shit now I just have to put it back together and Im good to go. Hopefully there is snow on December 1st so I can go and rape tick and Bens backside in the yoop!!!!!11111

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Well I have all my shit now I just have to put it back together and Im good to go. Hopefully there is snow on December 1st so I can go and rape tick and Bens backside in the yoop!!!!!11111

Sounds like you may wanna let Ben lead tho....he'll wait for you at the scene of the crash.  :lol: I think Ticky is a good rider though.  

I think I'm being to harsh on Ben this week.  Not sure if that is wise.  He'll catch me on a weak day and bloody my taint!!!  :lol:

@f7ben

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I can only remember 1 out of every 10 posts I quote and respond to only about half my notifications....so, my bad.  EXTRA CREDIT now given.

ANd:

Image result for gold star

Which hamster are you? :lol:

hamster-wheel-gif-8.gif

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I got an 8 pack off eBay that appeared to be NTNs but they don't seem to be lasting like they should. Although for what they cost I can buy an 8 pack for what it cost to replace one wheel. They're all new now

Edited by s pump

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Guy I know just paid $8500-ish for three of them for the year.  Not sure where his "qualification" is though.

I just talked with a kid I'm sponsoring shock work for.  He is a rookie and had no prior race experience.  He applied for the Cat Race program and was offered one ZR 6000R XC for $6600 and a second at $7700.  He could buy up to 3 for $7700.  He was just considered a "Factory Rider", the lowest level on the Program.  Until he had actual race experience with finishes he isn't even considered a B Team rider.  

So this guy you know is either:

A. Not a racer.

B. Not applying through the Cat Race Program.

C. Not telling you the truth.

D. Getting his fudge packed by Cat and loving it.

E. Paying more than he should and loving it.

F. A Faggot.  

G. All of the above.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I just talked with a kid I'm sponsoring shock work for.  He is a rookie and had no prior race experience.  He applied for the Cat Race program and was offered one ZR 6000R XC for $6600 and a second at $7700.  He could buy up to 3 for $7700.  He was just considered a "Factory Rider", the lowest level on the Program.  Until he had actual race experience with finishes he isn't even considered a B Team rider.  

So this guy you know is either:

A. Not a racer.

B. Not applying through the Cat Race Program.

C. Not telling you the truth.

D. Getting his fudge packed by Cat and loving it.

E. Paying more than he should and loving it.

F. A Faggot.  

G. All of the above.

Could be any of those except F and G (see end).  I don't like him much and kinda think he's an idiot cuz he tried to sell me a clapped out POS for WAY above worth.  "mint".  :lol:His wife is hot though.

Also, I wonder if Cat (or any others) use some type of regioinal price range to maybe grow their rider base?  No idea.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Could be any of those except F and G (see end).  I don't like him much and kinda think he's an idiot cuz he tried to sell me a clapped out POS for WAY above worth.  "mint".  :lol:His wife is hot though.

Pics of the wife or you're the faggot.  :bc: 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Pics of the wife or you're the faggot.  :bc: 

Yeah.....we ain't that close.  And I'd hate to get into a scuffle with him over me being creepy.  Not to mention his wife would tell my wife.  You know...now that I put it all that way, this sounds like a fun challenge.  :lol:

I am checking on the sled rates here though.   Kinda curious myself. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Zam's gonna think twice before throwing down all his Cat race pedigree BS for us to tear to shreds.  

That being said...good on cat for making things cheaper. :bc:

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Zam's gonna think twice before throwing down all his Cat race pedigree BS for us to tear to shreds.  

:lol:

NOBODY HERE SCARES ME.   And where are all the Poo racers picking up the checkered?  If they sell those sleds for a premium, I'm sure it;s just for the BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST!  Hmmm.....they should change that shit up a bit right now.  Or maybe stick that tinker toyed "terrain dominator" out there.  

Here....blast from the past.  :lol:

32 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

They are cheaper for Racers and people buying 1 year old clapped out race sleds.  The 2018 Ricky Racer 9000 is $17,200 USD.  

Prices are getting stupid thats for sure.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I really don't know what model sells the most.  I think I heard that Doo's XRS tipped their sales at one point.

"bogie wheels and storage space".  These are your concerns.  I've never found an inadequate amount of either.  We probably don't have the same riding requirements.  "Probably".  :lmao:

Nobody is butt-hurt...at all.  We'll I know I'm not.  And I'm pretts sure EZ isn't either as we've been involved in the sled brand bashing together for years in HCS.  He's part of the famous "Madcatters VS.  Poolaiders" fight club.  :lmao: 

I may have hurt his feelings when I was riding my doo though.  :lol: @Ez ryder  

I find it funny as shit that when brand bashing starts and somebody brings up racing results that non-catters LOSE THEIR MINDS then claim Cat guys are "butt hurt".  LOLOLOLOL

Happens everytime too.  Bizarre.  Poo guys seem to really get chaffed.  They don't get to claim Doo accolades or race dominance.  We"re #2 in sales!!!  And "the ANYS is the bestest sled ever built!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

They all have great brands...we all get to pick the one that best suits us.  But don't claim what suits you is best for others.  Most that have jumped on my sleds over the years couldn't wait to get off it...it's not set up for all day touristy shit.  

XRS sells well I think far better than the XCR or cats RR but part of that was they softened them up to be great trail sleds.  I've had the pro 40 suspension for the last 5 years and am hard pressed to go to anything else