Check your account email address ×

Whoa fucking whoa!!!

Anler

46 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'd buy one...

If I had a vagina!... :junk:

:lol: :bc:

No chance of you getting anywhere near a vagina... unless you get this 850, then you'll need to take karate lessons or some shit to fight off all of the vagina!!!111222

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

It makes +150HP from 7000RPM on up.  On super heavy days when your clutching is off by 500 RPM's that 850 will still be pulling within 5% of peak HP.  These things are no slouch.  Completely stock they whip most moderately tuned sleds.    SkiDoo makes some of the very best equipment on the trail.  

new cat looks real ez to tune . now add  a controller with timing .

SNODT1017_02.jpg

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

HP.  You're SNODT1017_02.jpg

And the 850 is already at 150hp at 7000RPM's.  Your graph for the Cat doesen't even start until 7300 RPMs and the C-Tec 2 800 is only 143HP.  At 7300 RPM the 850 is making 158 HP.  Your Cat is down by 15HP, that's over 10% down compared to the Doo  .   

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

SNODT1017_02.jpg

PS.  I would be embarrassed to post that graph as some sort of rebuttal to the 850.  The 850 has 6% more displacement but makes 10-15% more HP where it counts.  A stage 4 800 is barely making the power of a stock 850 Doo.   

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

And the 850 is already at 150hp at 7000RPM's.  Your graph for the Cat doesen't even start until 7300 RPMs and the C-Tec 2 800 is only 143HP.  At 7300 RPM the 850 is making 158 HP.  Your Cat is down by 15HP, that's over 10% down compared to the Doo  .   

The slap that was heard around the world!

giphy (2).gif

Edited by Arctic Cat Destroyer
  • Haha 2

not really you have a 850 making a consistent   162 with a tiny window of 167 . and you are stuck with that for ever unless you make your own ecu and parts if that is even possible .

have you been watching the up hill drag race videos  with your beloved 850 ? pretty sad really even fucking 150hp poos killing the mighty 850

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not really you have a 850 making a consistent   162 with a tiny window of 167 . and you are stuck with that for ever unless you make your own ecu and parts if that is even possible .

have you been watching the up hill drag race videos  with your beloved 850 ? pretty sad really even fucking 150hp poos killing the mighty 850

Ummm, the 850 is making +150HP at 7000 RPM's.  Whats your Cat making at 7000 RPM.  I've ridden an 850, they are not peaky power, not even close.  

I'm sure the Doo could use a little clutching, gearing and chassis tuning but the motor is solid.  There is no denying it.  

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

It makes +150HP from 7000RPM on up.  On super heavy days when your clutching is off by 500 RPM's that 850 will still be pulling within 5% of peak HP.  These things are no slouch.  Completely stock they whip most moderately tuned sleds.    SkiDoo makes some of the very best equipment on the trail.  

I haven't ridden one. When I've asked guys that are on them at gas stops. They say the mid range is nuts. Out of the hole and top end are like any 800. Pulls like hell from 30 to 70. I don't think Anlers Raman noodle arms would be able to hold on?:popcornchair:

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

That 850 was right out of the crate with zero hours on it. D&d put their silencer on it and it topped 170hp. Which is odd because typically the etecs don't respond like that to aftermarket cans. But nonetheless, once that thing is out of break in mode and that thing loosens up could be a new set of numbers. You're grasping....

7 minutes ago, jammin said:

What did a Tcat put out HP wise? 

Tcat was about 172hp. Mach z was about 170. Both 1000cc engines. 850 etec is right there with about 70 less lbs...

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Tcat was about 172hp. Mach z was about 170. Both 1000cc engines. 850 etec is right there with about 70 less lbs...

Drag a Tcat wins

Trails a G4 wins

Gas a G4 wins

Oil a G4 wins

Looking badass on a 2000-2002 Tcat- priceless  :bc: 

9 hours ago, DAVE said:

The old 800 dynoed at 163.9...id say thats a pretty dissappointing number for the 850

I agree, a 5 second blip on the dyno, that can be tricked, does not convince me, that it is a real sustained HP number that will last for a couple seasons of hard riding. And then you still have to worry about the fragile bulkhead, that has been beefed up, but is still fragile.

I would take a heavy old Sidewinder over that in a heartbeat.

9 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

I agree, a 5 second blip on the dyno, that can be tricked, does not convince me, that it is a real sustained HP number that will last for a couple seasons of hard riding. And then you still have to worry about the fragile bulkhead, that has been beefed up, but is still fragile.

I would take a heavy old Sidewinder over that in a heartbeat.

I would take a 2003 rev over the sidewinder. Why????? Cause procross