Check your account email address ×

Whoa fucking whoa!!!

Anler

On 11/21/2017 at 6:58 PM, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Skidoo 850 right out of the crate dynos at just under 168hp. That's just about where the mach z left off. This sled just keeps beating expectations :bc:

post-69514-0-81254900-1511129590.jpg

Let me ride yours when you get it, I promise I won't break suspension bolts on it like Thundercat Man does on ride emotion suspensions :lol: 

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I do know cat is limiting the number of sleds a guy can buy for sure and I know a new M limited was just under 10 and a turbo was just over 10 . I know there parts program is not what it use to be not even close . you may be right on the 600xc I honestly do not know . but that is about what they were getting 8 to ten yrs ago when I had friends kids racing . if they have not gone up good on them . I can tell you the sleds I have gotten and other friends have gotten off race program and salvage  have gone up a lot in that time . 

how many cats have run that big XC  race up in your parts the last few years ?one would think if they were just giving them to every one every one would be racing them .  

So you are a liar and tom was right.  Got it. :bc: 

On 11/21/2017 at 7:58 PM, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Skidoo 850 right out of the crate dynos at just under 168hp. That's just about where the mach z left off. This sled just keeps beating expectations :bc:

post-69514-0-81254900-1511129590.jpg

That's so cute.

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I do know cat is limiting the number of sleds a guy can buy for sure and I know a new M limited was just under 10 and a turbo was just over 10 . I know there parts program is not what it use to be not even close . you may be right on the 600xc I honestly do not know . but that is about what they were getting 8 to ten yrs ago when I had friends kids racing . if they have not gone up good on them . I can tell you the sleds I have gotten and other friends have gotten off race program and salvage  have gone up a lot in that time . 

how many cats have run that big XC  race up in your parts the last few years ?one would think if they were just giving them to every one every one would be racing them .  

More Cats are running the Iron Dog now than every before. Since the Procross chassis came out the Cat entries have doubled. The primary reasons for this is cost of sleds and a good budget for parts and accessories offered by Cat and local dealers. 

For the last 5 years the Cat 600cc XC sleds are being offered to racers around here for nearly $2000 less than the Poo and $3000 less than the Doo. A typical B team will get a $2500 parts allowance at the dealer. 

Throw in the $17k contingency money Cat throws at the Iron Dog and its easy to see why teams are going green. 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Wow. Ive never seen a list of sponsored racers that long. Cat still has a very robust racing program. Looks like all the Iron Dog boys are listed too. Several of them are A Team riders who get sleds and parts for free. 

Thats some dang nice contingency money too. 

I've been brand bashing for as many years as I can remember out of the just plain fun of it.  And even when I owned a doo and bashed AC, I would have never come up with something so ridiculous..."Arctic Cat wins so much because they have the cheapest sleds".  "They have athe most robust racing budget".  

:lol:

I mean...wut?  I haven't noticed any teams that went from Poo or Doo to go to CAT.  And to maybe save a few bucks?  Yeah....racers are in it for the DEAL!!!  Which they aren't fucking getting at Cat for sure.  Racers want to WIN.  And that is all there is to that.  Arctic has the best racing guru's in the biz.  And if you don't believe that, ask the other race team techs.  I was doo guy for years and they spoke very highly of the Cat program engineers.  And have used their knowledge trackside at many points.

LITERALLY the funniest excuse I've ever heard for Cats winning resume.  "Cheapest race program to get into."  :lol:

I'll be on the tech line a bunch tomorrow.  I bet I see A TON of "daffy duck" models there.  SHIT...last year there were heats that were nothing but Ski Doo sleds running.

BTW...and confirmed yesterday.  Polaris has the LARGEST budget for racing.  Not sure why they can't win.  Sooner or later they are gonna stop doing the "rope-a-dope".  Maybe they should "give" their sleds away like Cat does.  "lol"

This shit literally makes me want to laugh out loud while I punch Benny TooMany in the face while I scream "FAGGOT!" at him.

@f7ben

34 minutes ago, Snake said:

That's so cute.

Fucking turbo tards.  :lmao:

But I actually see why it's funny as hell to you guys.  800 hp jockeys are like people that follow midget wrestling.  "OUT OF THE BOX HP!!!"  BOOM!!!!!

Bwahahahahah  hahahhahahhahhah aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhahaahhahahahahhaha

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've been brand bashing for as many years as I can remember out of the just plain fun of it.  And even when I owned a doo and bashed AC, I would have never come up with something so ridiculous..."Arctic Cat wins so much because they have the cheapest sleds".  "They have athe most robust racing budget".  

I mean...wut?  I haven't noticed any teams that went from Poo or Doo to go to CAT.  And to maybe save a few bucks?  Yeah....racers are in it for the DEAL!!!  Which they aren't fucking getting at Cat for sure.  Racers want to WIN.  And that is all there is to that.  Arctic has the best racing guru's in the biz.  And if you don't believe that, ask the other race team techs.  I was doo guy for years and they spoke very highly of the Cat program engineers.  And have used their knowledge trackside at many points.

LITERALLY the funniest excuse I've ever heard for Cats winning resume.  "Cheapest race program to get into."  :lol:

I'll be on the tech line a bunch tomorrow.  I bet I see A TON of "daffy duck" models there.  SHIT...last year there were heats that were nothing but Ski Doo sleds running.

BTW...and confirmed yesterday.  Polaris has the LARGEST budget for racing.  Not sure why they can't win.  Sooner or later they are gonna stop doing the "rope-a-dope".  Maybe they should "give" their sleds away like Cat does.  "lol"

This shit literally makes me want to laugh out loud while I punch Benny TooMany in the face while I scream "FAGGOT!" at him.

@f7ben

Cat has a very good race program no doubt. They really excell in XC racing. Cat XC sleds are less expensive for racers than either the Poo or Doo. More racers show up for XC races on Cats than Poo or Doo. 

So in summary. A good race program + less expensive sleds means more Cats on the starting line. More Cats in the race increase their chances of success. 

Your post of the reaults proves this. 

19 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow. Ive never seen a list of sponsored racers that long. Cat still has a very robust racing program. Looks like all the Iron Dog boys are listed too. Several of them are A Team riders who get sleds and parts for free. 

Thats some dang nice contingency money too. 

I think you will appreciate the link below as it has Team Arctic info going back to 2004, contingency, clutching, shock valving, jetting. torque specs, etc.

https://www.arcticcat.com/teamarctic/riders-only/

This guy has been such a huge part of the Arctic race program and is just truly a genuine guy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Cat has a very good race program no doubt. They really excell in XC racing. Cat XC sleds are less expensive for racers than either the Poo or Doo. More racers show up for XC races on Cats than Poo or Doo. 

So in summary. A good race program + less expensive sleds means more Cats on the starting line. More Cats in the race increase their chances of success. 

Your post of the reaults proves this. 

So they win by numbers.  Got it.  Hell, that seems like an easy as fuck playbook to win for sure.  Why isn't everyone doing this?  I mean...Cat is shoestring budget compared to Doo and Poo.  Are Poo and Doo looking for a profit margin from racing sled sales and parts?  I mean, why isn't Poo or Doo stealing the Cat riders?  Or, maybe they are....but they stop winning?  I actually don't know that.  One thing for sure is I've got a few good questions to ask some of the teams tomorrow.  I gotta phrase them properly though...lest I want to get laughed at.  :lmao:

C'mon dude.  

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Did they just say that the trail versions of their mods make the sled do 150 MPH?  Are you kidding!!!   

I know some "turbo tards" and have worked with them on some of my clutching set ups.  I gotta be honest.  i think they are all fucking INSANE!!!  And I'm INSANE!!!!  I mean.....like....bang your fucking head on the floor til it bleeds insane!!!!  I don't know any top fuel racer types....but I think they come from the same petri dish of genes.

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I think you will appreciate the link below as it has Team Arctic info going back to 2004, contingency, clutching, shock valving, jetting. torque specs, etc.

https://www.arcticcat.com/teamarctic/riders-only/

This guy has been such a huge part of the Arctic race program and is just truly a genuine guy.

Thanks vince. Ive looked at that list of tips many times searching for secrets to help my team keep up with the competition. 

Cat has always had the best race program with the best info and tips for their racers all the way down to the amatures and novices. 

Poo has a similar Tech Tips page for their racers. They have good info on how to set up your sled for XC and SnoX racing. 

I applaud Cat for doing all they do for their racers. Its why they win. 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So they win by numbers.  Got it.  Hell, that seems like an easy as fuck playbook to win for sure.  Why isn't everyone doing this?  I mean...Cat is shoestring budget compared to Doo and Poo.  Are Poo and Doo looking for a profit margin from racing sled sales and parts?  I mean, why isn't Poo or Doo stealing the Cat riders?  Or, maybe they are....but they stop winning?  I actually don't know that.  One thing for sure is I've got a few good questions to ask some of the teams tomorrow.  I gotta phrase them properly though...lest I want to get laughed at.  :lmao:

C'mon dude.  

Where are you coming up with the annual race budget numbers for Poo, Doo and Cat. 

What is the race budget for each of the Big 3 for 2017/18. 

Lets see your numbers. 

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Where are you coming up with the annual race budget numbers for Poo, Doo and Cat. 

What is the race budget for each of the Big 3 for 2017/18. 

Lets see your numbers. 

Just hear-say from some pretty decent sources that have worked several of the OEM's racing programs over the years.  Are you implying that my conjecture isn't worth what yours is?  Pretty sure it is.  :dunno:

"Cat wins because they have so many sleds they give away."  Poke your eye out.

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Thanks vince. Ive looked at that list of tips many times searching for secrets to help my team keep up with the competition. 

Cat has always had the best race program with the best info and tips for their racers all the way down to the amatures and novices. 

Poo has a similar Tech Tips page for their racers. They have good info on how to set up your sled for XC and SnoX racing. 

I applaud Cat for doing all they do for their racers. Its why they win. 

YUr PoAsts iz confuzing to mE somztymes.

Is this Neal?

16 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Did they just say that the trail versions of their mods make the sled do 150 MPH?  Are you kidding!!!   

In loose snow they said 189 KPH which is 117 MPH, a stocker in those same conditions is 150 KPH or 93 MPH.

But here is a vid of there power trail tune doing 150 MPH on ice :bc: 

Holy fucking off the rails. My OP is about the top 800 2 stroke trail sled. Now we are balls deep into tuned turbos and Arctic cats racing program. For fucks sake man I'm just trying to steer the conversation away from politics and onto snowmobiling. The fun kind. :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Just hear-say from some pretty decent sources that have worked several of the OEM's racing programs over the years.  Are you implying that my conjecture isn't worth what yours is?  Pretty sure it is.  :dunno:

"Cat wins because they have so many sleds they give away."  Poke your eye out.

My hearsay wasnt some broad statement like yours. My hearsay was a specific number about how much a B Team racer pays for. New 6000 XC. 

So ask your sources to actually put some numbers behind those annual Race Budget claims. 

I have no doubt that Poo has a decent annual race budget. I have always been told that Doo invest the least in their race budget, by far.