Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

Wow, no tool kit. What kind of complete fraudster sells a sled with no tool kit. My more pressing concern, why was the toolkit not discussed prior, afterall, it is the reason you buy a sled. Nobody has access to cheap chinese wrenches and a screwdriver with two heads made in taiwan like the sled manus. I mean, you just canèt get that stuff, especially when you consider the vinyl pouch. This Ben guy is a massive fucking dick head, he should be dragged through the streets of Effie Minnesota behind a chinese dirt bike. Reparations must be made, maybe the victim should get free entitled hypocrite liberal counselling for life paid for by ben. make it so.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Muskoka Rider said:

Wow, no tool kit. What kind of complete fraudster sells a sled with no tool kit. My more pressing concern, why was the toolkit not discussed prior, afterall, it is the reason you buy a sled. Nobody has access to cheap chinese wrenches and a screwdriver with two heads made in taiwan like the sled manus. I mean, you just canèt get that stuff, especially when you consider the vinyl pouch. This Ben guy is a massive fucking dick head, he should be dragged through the streets of Effie Minnesota behind a chinese dirt bike. Reparations must be made, maybe the victim should get free entitled hypocrite liberal counselling for life paid for by ben. make it so.

Personally, that vinyl pouch is the deal breaker.  Somebody tried to hose me once and sell me one without that emergency rope recoil start peice of shit.  Huh!  You can BET I told them where to go!!!!!!  Plus...the snap was broke on that vinyl.  I mean...what kind of a fucking idiot buys a sled with that defect?  Morons!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Personally, that vinyl pouch is the deal breaker.  Somebody tried to hose me once and sell me one without that emergency rope recoil start peice of shit.  Huh!  You can BET I told them where to go!!!!!!  Plus...the snap was broke on that vinyl.  I mean...what kind of a fucking idiot buys a sled with that defect?  Morons!

I was far out on the trails, alone, it was getting dark. The sun had dropped slightly below the tree line. I stopped, had a beer, and thats when I noticed, The vinyl pouch had opened. A small white metal chinese wrench had fallen out. Right then and there, I knew I was screwed. No cell service, down to my last six pack and only two joints. What was I to do, I had to think fast. Thankfully a beautiful women dressed only in Canada goose parka came walking out of the forest. She handed me a safety pin, and I made it out alive. Fucking closest I have ever been to spending the night in the bush.

• Haha 5

Just now, Muskoka Rider said:

I was far out on the trails, alone, it was getting dark. The sun had dropped slightly below the tree line. I stopped, had a beer, and thats when I noticed, The vinyl pouch had opened. A small white metal chinese wrench had fallen out. Right then and there, I knew I was screwed. No cell service, down to my last six pack and only two joints. What was I to do, I had to think fast. Thankfully a beautiful women dressed only in Canada goose parka came walking out of the forest. She handed me a safety pin, and I made it out alive. Fucking closest I have ever been to spending the night in the bush.

:lol::lmao:

You're an added breath of fresh air.  :bc:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck!  I just thought of something.....my last sled purchase didn’t come with a tool kit!!!!

FUCK THIS SHIT!!!  REFUND!!!!!!    

:lol:

Just sold daughters sled. I was talking up the tool kit in back..............Never been used!!!!!!!!!

The guy was just staring at me like............... Ok.............WTF?????

17 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Just sold daughters sled. I was talking up the tool kit in back..............Never been used!!!!!!!!!

The guy was just staring at me like............... Ok.............WTF?????

I think I'm gonna buy a cheap little bag and put some cookie cutter shit in it to sell with my next one.  Hey, can't call me back demanding a refund and there is actually something useful in that bag.

Poor stupid Serena:  "Hey Ben, I got this sled home after the long drive to go look and inspect the sled before I paid you for it and ummmm....... where is the tool bag?  And I took it to the dealer to change the headlight fluid and now the reverse doesn't work.....I'm starting to think you ripped me off."

BennyTooMany:  "Headlight fluid? (laughs to himself).  The reverse doesn't work?  Did you check the fuses? And the tool kit is worthless....but, get one on ebay for $9.00 if you need one  (laughs)."

Poor stupid Serena: "FUCK THIS!!!!  YOU RIPPED ME OFF!!!!  WHERE'S THE TOOL KIT!!!  AND YOU MADE UP THAT WORD FUSES!!!!!  i WANT MY MONEY BACK OR I'M GOING TO GO ON DOOTALK AND SHAME YOU FOR BEING A FUCKING RACIST!!!!!!!!"

BennyTooMany:  "Ughh....I should have listened to my gut and not returned his call when he asked if it had a steering wheel or handlebars.  :wall:

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think I'm gonna buy a cheap little bag and put some cookie cutter shit in it to sell with my next one.  Hey, can't call me back demanding a refund and there is actually something useful in that bag.

Poor stupid Serena:  "Hey Ben, I got this sled home after the long drive to go look and inspect the sled before I paid you for it and ummmm....... where is the tool bag?  And I took it to the dealer to change the headlight fluid and now the reverse doesn't work.....I'm starting to think you ripped me off."

BennyTooMany:  "Headlight fluid? (laughs to himself).  The reverse doesn't work?  Did you check the fuses? And the tool kit is worthless....but, get one on ebay for $9.00 if you need one  (laughs)."

Poor stupid Serena: "FUCK THIS!!!!  YOU RIPPED ME OFF!!!!  WHERE'S THE TOOL KIT!!!  AND YOU MADE UP THAT WORD FUSES!!!!!  i WANT MY MONEY BACK OR I'M GOING TO GO ON DOOTALK AND SHAME YOU FOR BEING A FUCKING RACIST!!!!!!!!"

BennyTooMany:  "Ughh....I should have listened to my gut and not returned his call when he asked if it had a steering wheel or handlebars.  :wall:

:lol: Who hasn't had a breakdown out on the trail where a plastic  screwdriver and some junky pliers saved the day.

The real funny part is ...WTF is he going to do with tools anyway?????  Poke at the engine thingy with them?  

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

:lol: Who hasn't had a breakdown out on the trail where a plastic  screwdriver and some junky pliers saved the day.

The real funny part is ...WTF is he going to do with tools anyway?????  Poke at the engine thingy with them?  

Ever run accross one of those guys standing by their buttoned up sled on the side of the trail and stop and ask iif they are ok?  They answer, "I don't know...it just stopped moving".  Part of me just wants to drive off because it's clear this guy is a fucking idiot...and I know as soon as I show him how to open his panel and point out his belt is toast and ask about a spare belt he's gonna look at me and look down at his waist.  

Good thing for me is, the last one was only about 8 miles to the road and his "thank you" for getting him there was worth the wear on my $160 belt.  :wall: Next time, I'm just gonna say, "Let me ride up the trail and get you some help from somebody with an extra belt" and be off and enjoy my day.  Somebody else will be along and if not...wolves gotta eat too.  I'll make sure they have their tool kit first though.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Image result for headlight fluid

• Platinum Contributing Member

Says a lot about a guy when a thread starts about what a piece of shit he is and it goes on for 17 pages with very few defending him.  :lol:  

Just now, Zambroski said:

A quick back scan and I coudn't even find one of his own team members that stepped into help him out.  :lmao: He's the booger eater sitting by himself in the cafeteria in third grade.  :lol:

I did find this gem again tho...Poor SeRena!

downloadfile.gif

Quit being a bully you faggot!!!!