Check your account email address ×

Thoughts and prayers.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

but yet you probably think that mosques are great even though what they preach is far more destructive to both our countries than the branch davidians were.  Fuck buggering underage girls and having multiple wives are a common thread between both religions

You do know that the Catholic Church systematically covered up for pedophiles don’t you?

The bible can be a little rapey  too. 

I don’t have much use for churches in general. But a church stacked with automatic weapons with a cult leader is a lot different from a Christian church. 

Edited by revkevsdi

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You do know that the Catholic Church systematically covered up for pedophiles don’t you?

The bible can be a little rapey  too. 

I don’t have much use for churches in general. But a church stacked with automatic weapons with a cult leader is a lot different from a Christian church. 

I think all religion takes advantage of weak people,  what the Vatican did is disgusting and they should all be burned at the stake for it.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

I think all religion takes advantage of weak people,  what the Vatican did is disgusting and they should all be burned at the stake for it.  

Nailed it!

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

You just described big government to a tee. That’s the new church to many now and they deliver just what you said. 

14 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

You just described the nra to a T.

Weak people that will believe anything if they are scared and you wrap it in your flag. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You just described the nra to a T.

Weak people that will believe anything if they are scared and you wrap it in your flag. 

You just described the liberals to a T.

Weak people that will believe anything to defend thief  greed and authoritarian ldeals and defend it with “Fairness” 

40 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

You just described the liberals to a T.

Weak people that will believe anything to defend thief  greed and authoritarian ldeals and defend it with “Fairness” 

What is fair about a psycho shooting at you with automatic weapons?

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Just stay in your “ gun  Free zones” they work so well,

They certainly do.  Look at how much safer every western country with strict gun laws is.

You don't have to look far, you've seen the stats many times.  

29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They certainly do.  Look at how much safer every western country with strict gun laws is.

You don't have to look far, you've seen the stats many times.  

The guy in NY used a paintball and pellet gun.....maybe because he couldn’t get a gun due to the tougher laws in NY?

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The guy in NY used a paintball and pellet gun.....maybe because he couldn’t get a gun due to the tougher laws in NY?

How do you explain Chicago then?

I particularly enjoy how many stupid people repeat the phrase " if it wasn't for guns, they'd find another way to do it"

Yet Canada, Germany, Australia, Japan and England have spent many years without easy access to guns.  Yet we haven't found another way to mass murder our fellow citizens.  

There have been 397 mass shootings so far this year.  More than one per day and you have a population of 325 million. 

Canada Germany, Australia, Japan and England have the same population.  Please show me how many mass vehicle, bomb and knife attacks have happened this year.  

The idiots here are also continuously talk about how scared they are of immigrants. England and Germany have had a huge influx of the dreaded Muslim immigrants. There have been vehicle and knife attacks. But they death toll is dwarfed by NRA dick sucking Americans. 

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

In London England two Muslim terrorists rammed into people with a van and then hacked at people with machetes.  One crazy brave fucker in a bar basically yelled "come at me" and fought the guy long enough for most of the patrons to escape. He lived to drink another day. If those two had access to the fire power that fine white Christian in Vegas had, the story would be different.   In the London bridge incident, it was a very crowded place and two people only managed to kill 8 and wound 48. One guy in Vegas killed 7-8 times as many and wounded 3-4 times as many. Even the suicide bomber at the Manchester concert couldn't kill half as many as the Vegas bomber. 

Remember that the mass shooting list does not include the one offs that the excited states is famous for. These are all planned out murders. No suicides, robberies gone wrong or toddlers killing their parents ( a personal favourite of mine)