Check your account email address ×

Thoughts and prayers.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’ve said my piece weakling... I just don’t care about your statistically irrelevant stats.

Yeah I'm done with his nonsense too, I generally refrain from calling anyone names but he is definitely willfully ignorant and should mind his own country's issues.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

Holy shit you are stupid. If the nra pays off judges to make the law, you don’t think that matters. 

Ummm, the law has been in place for a very long time, like a couple hundred years, and a 100 years before the NRA was even a thought??... and you're calling me stupid??

58 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Fish in a barrel.  Gun lovers are fucking stupid. They’ve believed lies without thinking for so many years, that it pisses them off when you show them they’ve been fooled.  

Gun lovers are considered stupid by you, interesting. Now what about gun owners are they considered stupid? 

Edited by T1R9sledder

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I asked my questions pages ago. I see a lot of deflections and name calling but no answers. . I’m waiting for answers before we go off on another tangent. But ask again once a few you and your gun loving buddies answer my questions. 

Holy shit you are stupid. If the nra pays off judges to make the law, you don’t think that matters. 

:lmao:

18 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I like how every one of you gun loving bitches keep accusing me of being an idiot.

Yet you haven’t been able to take on any of my arguments. 

If people will find another way to kill, (a mantra often repeated here) why haven’t other western countries had mass knifings, bombing, or vehicular attacks that match the US mass gun murders?

If you believe in the second amendment, why aren’t you part of a well regulated militia?

Have the mass murderers this year been part of a well regulated militia?

since the idea behind having a well armed civilian population is to keep the government in check, why don’t you have access to the same weapons? Jets, cruise missiles, atomic bombs. Why did you allow us government to win the arms race?

When is this well armed militia going to act?  Twice the electoral college chose the president instead of voters. They’ve spent you 20 trillion into debt. A significant portion of the population believed Obama was a Kenyan born Muslim plant who was making side deals with the Russians.    Now Trump is making side deals with the Russians, putting his unelected family in positions of power and no one is or has done jack shit. 

It sure looks like you get all the bad side effects without any of the intended results. 

Here are the questions you’ve spent many pages avoiding. 

Yes I am. 

Man, your argument really makes no sense at all.. You claim the NRA "pays off" judges to allow us to own guns, but the law was made in 1776 and the NRA was started in 1871..:true:

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Man, your argument really makes no sense at all.. You claim the NRA "pays off" judges to allow us to own guns, but the law was made in 1776 and the NRA was started in 1871..:true:

If you are capable off following along you will notice that it was in reply to a recent court decision. That is why it matters whether the nra paid them off.   You are correct that the law was made over 200 years ago. My questions addressed that and asked why you are selectively following that law.  Why aren’t you also part of a well regulated militia. Why were none of the mass shooters?  

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If you are capable off following along you will notice that it was in reply to a recent court decision. That is why it matters whether the nra paid them off.   You are correct that the law was made over 200 years ago. My questions addressed that and asked why you are selectively following that law.  Why aren’t you also part of a well regulated militia. Why were none of the mass shooters?  

what is the law I "selectively follow"?? 

Second bold, what the heck are you talking about??

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m going to let you read back on the threads and figure that out. It’s all there. 

lol, yeah, im really going to go back read..:lol2:

Guess you just cant type an answer??

33 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Re read your question. 

Gun lovers are considered stupid by you, interesting. Now what about gun owners are they considered stupid?  

Here it is again with the word about added since I forgot to include it my hasty pecking at the keyboard. . So how about answering the stupid question?  

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You do not have to be in a militia, stop selectivity reading the amendment, either that or you are as intellectually dishonest as Mainefag,

2 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

Here it is again with the word about added since I forgot to include it my hasty pecking at the keyboard. . So how about answering the stupid question?  

What I think is stupid about gun lovers is that they ignore the harm it is doing to the US. I think they are easily lead by the gun lobby that it is their duty to own weapons and that those stupid people often cite the 200 year old documents but can't answer for themselves as I've pointed out before.  ie    The same document states that a regulated militia is necessary but none of them belong to that militia.  The same group claims that a well armed citizenry is necessary to keep the government in check.  But they can't answer why they have not kept the government in check.  They also can't explain why they have allowed the government to win the arms race against the people.

I've asked many questions on here and the overwhelming response has been deflection, insults and people whining at me to leave them alone.   

That is why I consider them stupid. 

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

You do not have to be in a militia, stop selectivity reading the amendment, either that or you are as intellectually dishonest as Mainefag,

Look up

Edited by revkevsdi

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

lol, yeah, im really going to go back read..:lol2:

Guess you just cant type an answer??

Sorry, don't you know how to do that either?   It's simple. At the top and bottom of the page are numbers that you can click on to reach those pages.  If you are on page 15 for example, earlier replies are on lower numbers.  For what you are looking for, I would suggest starting at 12 and reading forward. Good luck.

Sorry, don't you know how to do that either?   It's simple. At the top and bottom of the page are numbers that you can click on to reach those pages.  If you are on page 15 for example, earlier replies are on lower numbers.  For what you are looking for, I would suggest starting at 12 and reading forward. Good luck.

so you are incapable telling me what law I "selectively" follow..:thumbsup:

:lmao:

53 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What I think is stupid about gun lovers is that they ignore the harm it is doing to the US. I think they are easily lead by the gun lobby that it is their duty to own weapons and that those stupid people often cite the 200 year old documents but can't answer for themselves as I've pointed out before.  ie    The same document states that a regulated militia is necessary but none of them belong to that militia.  The same group claims that a well armed citizenry is necessary to keep the government in check.  But they can't answer why they have not kept the government in check.  They also can't explain why they have allowed the government to win the arms race against the people.

I've asked many questions on here and the overwhelming response has been deflection, insults and people whining at me to leave them alone.   

Look up

You did not answer a simple stupid question that I asked you. I'm asking about gun owners not gun lovers. Do you consider gun owners stupid? Don't deflect with a non-answer diatribe about the the Second Amendment, NRA, miltias..etc. etc. I'm not interested in that crap. My question is a yes or no question. Pretty straight forward for a person as well versed as you are to answer. That's if you decide to answer it. 

Edited by T1R9sledder

51 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Look up

Typical selective reading by a smarmy liberal