Check your account email address ×

Bulk 2 stroke oil

f7ben

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Do you have to register and buy a trail sticker in Maine ? Or just a trail sticker if the sled has current out of state registration?

Yeah, I forgot whether its 90 or 100 for a annual Maine pass.  And then 252 US for an annual Quebec pass as long as its in before Dec. 8 I believe.  You can get week passes for both, which I think is a little less than half of that.  Don't quote me. :lol:  

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Are you saying I should barrow my cousin Armando 's papers and passport?:lmao:

no a spick such as your self just has to say you are heading north to avoid Trump prosecution because you are brown . they will give you 20k or so and set you up with your winter sledding shack

• Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, I forgot whether its 90 or 100 for a annual Maine pass.  And then 252 US for an annual Quebec pass as long as its in before Dec. 8 I believe.  You can get week passes for both, which I think is a little less than half of that.  Don't quote me. :lol:  

Sounds like it would be easier to just steal a sled that has stickers on it while visiting. Then I don't have to fuck around with trailering my sleds out.:lol2:The original plan was to drive my conversion van out with my sleds in the landscape trailer and swing by and pick up McRib and his sled.  Figured he could pay the tolls?:lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

There are some places that rent sleds, but I don't know what their inventory is or the rates, and you'd want to reserve something.  Honestly, I wouldn't wanna tow a sled all that way, with the price of fuel and all. We've had guys  fly in to Bangor and then just rent.  Probably cheaper.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

There are some places that rent sleds, but I don't know what their inventory is or the rates, and you'd want to reserve something.  Honestly, I wouldn't wanna tow a sled all that way, with the price of fuel and all. We've had guys  fly in to Bangor and then just rent.  Probably cheaper.

I may be on the no fly list.:lol2:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Do you have to register and buy a trail sticker in Maine ? Or just a trail sticker if the sled has current out of state registration?

have to buy a registration-  only vermont has a trail pass here (and quebec/nb)  .  can buy a week or a year, it's a hunge but a great deal for the season

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

:lol2:The original plan was to drive my conversion van out with my sleds in the landscape trailer and swing by and pick up McRib and his sled.  Figured he could pay the tolls?:lmao:

you call this a conversion van? what sort of converting are you doing in there

woodtic van.png

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Everyone is:hdchr:

Everyone can be.   We've been since the company got started.   Not many can say that. 

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Everyone can be.   We've been since the company got started.   Not many can say that. 

Yeah.  I actually thought about it years ago. Just for my own usage when I changed all my own oils.  My old man has used Amsoil since as long as I can remember...in all our vehicles.  It's good stuff.  I use it or Mobil 1 in my vehicles now (depends on who is changing the oil).  I still use mostly OEM for my sleds but would grab a quart/gallon of Amsoil without hesitation.

:bc:

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  I actually thought about it years ago. Just for my own usage when I changed all my own oils.  My old man has used Amsoil since as long as I can remember...in all our vehicles.  It's good stuff.  I use it or Mobil 1 in my vehicles now (depends on who is changing the oil).  I still use mostly OEM for my sleds but would grab a quart/gallon of Amsoil without hesitation.

:bc:

Brainwashed to pay more for the same thing. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

There was a time it was better than anything on the market.   Not anymore.   Many good options out there.  

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

There was a time it was better than anything on the market.   Not anymore.   Many good options out there.  

I ran amsoil in everything for a long time. Its good oil. I wont pay more for it than Mobil though and I really hate the smell of their 2 stroke oil 

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

I ran amsoil in everything for a long time. Its good oil. I wont pay more for it than Mobil though and I really hate the smell of their 2 stroke oil 

I am pretty sure "the chemist" on hcs who was a NASA chemist or something had access to a lab said amsoil interceptor was a poor oil. :dunno: 

7 hours ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

What is "the same thing?

"Oil" is not oil.  All are not created equal.  While they may share the same basic minimum spec requirements, the additives are what make the difference.  I love you oil misers though... :lmao:

"I may pay $12k for your sled Mr. OEM...but a big fat FUCK YOU if I'm gonna spent that extra $5/gallon to run your recommended brand that you specifically develiped with your EPA compliant engines!!!!"  :lol:

"I've run WalMart brand lawnmower oil all my life and have never had an issue...course, I sell them before I run into problems."

:lol:

Why do people care so much what other people run for oil.  "BRAINWASHED!!!!!"  

:handjob: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

What is "the same thing?

"Oil" is not oil.  All are not created equal.  While they may share the same basic minimum spec requirements, the additives are what make the difference.  I love you oil misers though... :lmao:

"I may pay $12k for your sled Mr. OEM...but a big fat FUCK YOU if I'm gonna spent that extra $5/gallon to run your recommended brand that you specifically develiped with your EPA compliant engines!!!!"  :lol:

"I've run WalMart brand lawnmower oil all my life and have never had an issue...course, I sell them before I run into problems."

Why do people care so much what other people run for oil.  "BRAINWASHED!!!!!"  

:handjob: 

Youre a good little brainwashed fella. :ashamed:

Just now, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Just for that...I'm gonna go find the most expensive Doo oil I can find and buy a case of it!  No two cases!!!!  And run down to the local gas mart where they gouge the shit out of sledders on their Amsoil and I'm gonna clean them out of supply!!!!!!!!!

That'll stick on in your craw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

AMSOIL FUCKING RULES!!!!!!!!!   LIKE OZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Just for that...I'm gonna go find the most expensive Doo oil I can find and buy a case of it!  No two cases!!!!  And run down to the local gas mart where they gouge the shit out of sledders on their Amsoil and I'm gonna clean them out of supply!!!!!!!!!

That'll stick on in your craw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

AMSOIL FUCKING RULES!!!!!!!!!   LIKE OZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get some suicide wings while your at it so you can really hurt your ass!!!!!

:lol2:

4 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Around here Amsoil is some of the least expensive oil on the shelf.  It's surely not the cheapest but it's definitely cheaper than the Full Syn VES oil from Poo or the XPS2 from Doo?

I pay about $34 for a gallon of Dominator.  That is with tax.  The XPS2 and VES oil is close to 45 for a gallon.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Around here Amsoil is some of the least expensive oil on the shelf.  It's surely not the cheapest but it's definitely cheaper than the Full Syn VES oil from Poo or the XPS2 from Doo?

I pay about $34 for a gallon of Dominator.  That is with tax.  The XPS2 and VES oil is close to 45 for a gallon.  

Only way id run.....is if it was the cheapest.

12 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Get some suicide wings while your at it so you can really hurt your ass!!!!!

:lol2:

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I can find most of the better stuff pretty cheap too.  Oem, Amsol, etc....  Just gotta look for it on sale.  I bought 4 gallons of BRP stuff for $100 last year.  I mean...damn!  How much is Walmart-Murrey riding mower special?  $24.50/gallon.  :lol:

20 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Sounds like it would be easier to just steal a sled that has stickers on it while visiting. Then I don't have to fuck around with trailering my sleds out.:lol2:The original plan was to drive my conversion van out with my sleds in the landscape trailer and swing by and pick up McRib and his sled.  Figured he could pay the tolls?:lmao:

Fuck trailering leaving from Michigan, Ontario, or QC is awesome ride going east so why not just ride to Maine, let me know if you're interested :bc: