Check your account email address ×

I gotta watch that dick Trump on the news

2 hours ago, bussman said:

Most people coming out of college ,minus the real degrees like medicine, engineering and law are coming out dumber than the general population. Literally. 

Keep telling yourself you’re smarter than people with higher education. 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Enlighten us.  What are yours?  How much management experience do you have?  Economics degrees?  Political science?  What exactly makes you smarter than the rest of us American rubes?

Particularly in todays environment.  Indoctrination is a more accurate description of the experience for many of these majors, instead of education.

Managed a business through two recessions. It’s still around. 

Managed to raise two kids and see them get their degrees. 

Managed to be smart enough not to smoke or so drugs  

Managed to stay fit into my 50’s

Managed to stay with the same woman for 30 years.

managed to pay off my house and put good bit of money in a retirement account. 

I’m not sure what makes Canadians smarter. Maybe we’re just nicer and don’t mind paying extra taxes to help our fellow Canadians. As a result we have a better education system, people aren’t as worried about losing everything because of an illness. 

Maybe when that happens it makes you a little more open to other people. You know, less worried about what others will try to take from you. So you are more likely to learn from others. I’ve talked to people who grew up in Iran, Israel, Malawi, Kenya, Russia, all over Europe. Travelled to a lot of places in Europe, South and Central America. Just exchanged info and learned from them. It helps to see how people see you and learn what makes them tick.

But Who the fuck knows, maybe it’s the maple syrup. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m not sure what makes Canadians smarter. Maybe we’re just nicer and don’t mind paying extra taxes to help our fellow Canadians. As a result we have a better education system, people aren’t as worried about losing everything because of an illness. 

Maybe when that happens it makes you a little more open to other people. You know, less worried about what others will try to take from you. So you are more likely to learn from others. I’ve talked to people who grew up in Iran, Israel, Malawi, Kenya, Russia, all over Europe. Travelled to a lot of places in Europe, South and Central America. Just exchanged info and learned from them. It helps to see how people see you and learn what makes them tick.

Thats a great story, and good on you.  You brought up education.  I asked you what yours was.  You still didn't answer it.  I'm not going to recite my biography, it would prove nothing in contrast to what you just said.  Lets just boil it down.  You're a liberal.  A dying breed in America right now.  I have a cousin in Ontario who thinks like you.  He's a financial advisor like me.  He's still dead ass wrong when it comes to American politics, and I've won bets over it.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats a great story, and good on you.  You brought up education.  I asked you what yours was.  You still didn't answer it.  I'm not going to recite my biography, it would prove nothing in contrast to what you just said.  Lets just boil it down.  You're a liberal.  A dying breed in America right now.  I have a cousin in Ontario who thinks like you.  He's a financial advisor like me.  He's still dead ass wrong when it comes to American politics, and I've won bets over it.

I only graduated high school. But I respect people who earned a degree or trade for their expertise. 

If your cousin bet that Trump wouldn’t win, you can’t fault him for having faith in the American people. 

He showed you who he was long before the election. You people chose to ignore the warning signs. 

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I only graduated high school. But I respect people who earned a degree or trade for their expertise. 

If your cousin bet that Trump wouldn’t win, you can’t fault him for having faith in the American people. 

He showed you who he was long before the election. You people chose to ignore the warning signs. 

So you were talking out of your ass again ......... shocker

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Canadians are nicer....apparently you haven't met The Frog and Wartcock! :lol:

43 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Dude....I swear I had no idea you were in your 50's.  NONE!  

Good on you for all this though.  :bc:

26 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

and she showed us for 30yrs what she was . best person running won . no question

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Dude....I swear I had no idea you were in your 50's.  NONE!  

Good on you for all this though.  :bc:

X2 , I just couldn't bring myself to post it :lol:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Canadians are nicer....apparently you haven't met The Frog and Wartcock! :lol:

:lol: 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and she showed us for 30yrs what she was . best person running won . no question

Everyone knew what we were getting , everyone knew the alternative too .   The smug imbeciles up there like him are just too stupid to see that though .   And we'll see how "nicer" they are when and if they're population grows to within a half of what ours is and they have to start dealing with the problems and the societal derelicts that we do .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Keep telling yourself you’re smarter than people with higher education. 

It's been proven that often people who do well in school aren't necessarily smart. They're just good followers 

7 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

So you were talking out of your ass again ......... shocker

Never said I had a higher education. I just laughed at him for thinking that people with a higher education aren’t as smart as he is. I have respect for people  that can set long term goals and make it through four years of school to get their degree. As well as for those that are smart enough to choose a trade with a good pay off at the end. 

Everyone knew what we were getting , everyone knew the alternative too .   The smug imbeciles up there like him are just too stupid to see that though .   And we'll see how "nicer" they are when and if they're population grows to within a half of what ours is and they have to start dealing with the problems and the societal derelicts that we do .

Toronto is now one of the most populated cities in North America. They don’t have the problems of US cities much smaller. 

The alternative was much better. 

Look at Trumps approval ratings. 

A lot of buyers remorse going on everywhere except here. You guys will clue in when you find out just how corrupt the Donald is. 

Just take a step back and think.

You may have listened to all the hate for the epa and believed that they were killing jobs. But deep down you have to realize there has to be a balance. What is logical about putting the oil industry in charge?  What is logical about firing scientists?  

Same for having a Secretary of State who has such deep business ties to Russia. You know without all of the media coverage of Russian collusion, they would have lifted the sanctions already. 

Do you really think Betsy Devos is a good choice?

Have you seen who they sent as an ambassador to Canada?  

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol: 

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Never said I had a higher education. I just laughed at him for thinking that people with a higher education aren’t as smart as he is. I have respect for people  that can set long term goals and make it through four years of school to get their degree. As well as for those that are smart enough to choose a trade with a good pay off at the end. 

Most people coming out of college today are morons, sorry you’re too stupid to see that. 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Most people coming out of college today are morons, sorry you’re too stupid to see that. 

you'd have to be blind to not take notice there is a serious problem with these people and their correlation to obtaining common sense.  Oh they're quick on the draw with technology like computers and cell phones and techy car features, but i'd bet three-fourths of them don't know where the dipstick is on the vehicle they drive.

Exactly.  I've not liked that evil woman since well before her even announcing that she was running. Why would I want that power hungry corrupt liar as my president?  People excuse  Bill for a decades long history of assaults on women, names were named, all while Hillary character assassinated anyone who came near them.  Hell, he got a blowjob from a 21 year old intern, the POTUS, and a grown ass man no less. But we were told that was none of our business.  Meanwhile, we have a guy who said pussy on a recording over 10 years ago, and the left is apoplectic over it.  Mind numbing double standards.  Ignore the thousands of jobs he created, the hundreds of millions he paid in taxes and contributed to the GDP.  Lets go with a lifetime bureaucrat who hasn't driven a car since the 70s.  No thanks.

42 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That was the impression I was getting.  I've started a business from scratch, built and opened 2 stores, and owned and managed 3 other ones, including a portable toilet company.  And I have a 4 year degree with 12 credits towards an MBA.  I have a more than adequate university and school of hard knocks education, so lets call that a draw.   :bc: 

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Come on Rev, if it were not for dad where would you have ended up?  You were fortunate.

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sounds older right.:lol:

Weird as it may be, I swear I thought he may be in his early 20’s.  Like 20-21.  I’d have never guessed in his 50’s.  NEVER.  His posts seem as though his real life experience is extremely minimal.

Not even trying to insult him either.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Weird as it may be, I swear I thought he may be in his early 20’s.  Like 20-21.  I’d have never guessed in his 50’s.  NEVER.  His posts seem as though his real life experience is extremely minimal.

Not even trying to insult him either.

See I figured him to be an old man with the mind of a child.:lol:

Where does he think he would have ended up if not for his old man?  Good for him though that he was fortunate enough to be given a lift like that and kept things going as many others would have blown it.  For that he deserves credit.