Check your account email address ×

I gotta watch that dick Trump on the news

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Huh? Speak when spoken to, guy. You aren’t even on the right subject... 

It was on topic. You called MC a hypocrite. He’s been far more consistent than you and the rest to the Trump apologists. 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I find it odd that a liberal calls somebody a "cock sucker" as an insult.  Naaa...don't find it odd at all.  Normal.  :lol:

I thought you’d like that photo again. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It was on topic. You called MC a hypocrite. He’s been far more consistent than you and the rest to the Trump apologists. 

MC is a consistent liar and hypocrite.  That's all.  The sites biggest by far.

Aaaaaaaaand this:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Consistently drooling as he chews on a crayon isn’t admirable. I’ve been against almost everything Trump has done. If you are going to use a narrative, make sure it’s correct. I wasn’t talking about Trump directly in this thread, I was talking about MC being a piece of shit war hawk who complains about others not fighting in wars he chose not to. Now, pop smoke your fruity nook doober.

35 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Consistently drooling as he chews on a crayon isn’t admirable. I’ve been against almost everything Trump has done. If you are going to use a narrative, make sure it’s correct. I wasn’t talking about Trump directly in this thread, I was talking about MC being a piece of shit war hawk who complains about others not fighting in wars he chose not to. Now, pop smoke your fruity nook doober.

So you accused me of going off topic. Yet you admit your first post on this was off topic. That’s called being a hypocrite. 

It’s amazing he calls me a war hawk when I am supporting all veterans by calling out Trumps 5 deferments, our chickenhawk President stops in Vietnam and rubs dicks with a fuckin KGB commie and calls his own intel crap then he covers for Trump.

Edited by Mainecat

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s amazing he calls me a war hawk when I am supporting all veterans by calling out Trumps 5 deferments, our chickenhawk President stops in Vietnam and rubs dicks with a fuckin KGB commie and calls his own intel crap then he covers for Trump.

Yet you support a draft dodging rapist because he’s a lib,  you pathetic hypocrite .

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Priceless.  Just priceless.  MC...defending all veterans!!!!

:lol:

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You’re a piece of shit Warhawk and a pussy who doesn’t live by what he bitches about others for. You don’t support vets. I’d say the opposite. You’re a garbage person and a hack. Sbyl 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Did you or did you not vote for Bill Clinton?

• Gold Member
57 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

As usual, your simply incapable of admitting the truth. He's not supporting Trump in any manor, he's insulting you, and by extension Trump as well. Your continual denial of facts that are blatantly obvious does not make your argument any more valid. In fact it makes you look ever more foolish, an accomplishment that continually astounds many of us. Simply put, you are dull normal and should check your depends as they must be as full of shit as you are.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He visits Vietnam on Veterans Day where over 58,000 US service men and women gave their lives fighting Communism that was funded by Russia. He then meets Putin a former KGB agent and believes him when he tells him Russia had nothing to do with hacking our election.

On Veterans Day??

THAT CHICKENHAWK PRICK

He's the president and a billionaire and has no idea who you are oops

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Did you or did you not vote for Bill Clinton?

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It makes me sick anyone voted for Trump. He was right he could kill someone and still get their vote. Responders here who threw him cover are the perfect examples of deplorables 

Well?

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It makes me sick anyone voted for Trump. He was right he could kill someone and still get their vote. Responders here who threw him cover are the perfect examples of deplorables 

go fuck yourself you silly old fuck, TRUMP won for a reason, people are fucking tired of "buisness as usual" in DC go eat your tappioca pudding and shut the fuck up pant shitter

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That ain't happening.  Even if he could follow along he wouldn't be able to comprehend whats being discussed.  The post you quoted is a perfect example.  

Really?  Are you sure it isn’t you two losers who have trouble following along?  

He mentioned draft dodger and rapist. That could easily refer to Trump. 

Was the comment too subtle for you two idiots?

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Really?  Are you sure it isn’t you two losers who have trouble following along?  

He mentioned draft dodger and rapist. That could easily refer to Trump. 

Was the comment too subtle for you two idiots?

Right over your smarmy little head, :lmao:

• Haha 1