Check your account email address ×

I gotta watch that dick Trump on the news

On 11/13/2017 at 7:23 AM, revkevsdi said:

Toronto is now one of the most populated cities in North America. They don’t have the problems of US cities much smaller. 

The alternative was much better. 

Look at Trumps approval ratings. 

A lot of buyers remorse going on everywhere except here. You guys will clue in when you find out just how corrupt the Donald is. 

Just take a step back and think.

You may have listened to all the hate for the epa and believed that they were killing jobs. But deep down you have to realize there has to be a balance. What is logical about putting the oil industry in charge?  What is logical about firing scientists?  

Same for having a Secretary of State who has such deep business ties to Russia. You know without all of the media coverage of Russian collusion, they would have lifted the sanctions already. 

Do you really think Betsy Devos is a good choice?

Have you seen who they sent as an ambassador to Canada?  

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I have to laugh at you and your twisted logic. You accuse my wife of being a gold digger and cheating on me. Yet you pretend it’s not an attack on her. 

If it was true, it would be terrible for me but it would be her that has the character flaw. 

As for pretending I’m something special,  if my brief bio earlier on makes me out to be something special, then I pity you losers. 

Oh you're special alright.:lol:

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I have to laugh at you and your twisted logic. You accuse my wife of being a gold digger and cheating on me. Yet you pretend it’s not an attack on her. 

If it was true, it would be terrible for me but it would be her that has the character flaw. 

As for pretending I’m something special,  if my brief bio earlier on makes me out to be something special, then I pity you losers. 

Oh you're special alright.:lol: