Check your account email address ×

Early Season Riding

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Problem is, the installation.  The first step is to "remove side panels".  Game over.  Ski Doo riders will shut DooTalk down sking how to do this.

:lol:

One more thing for @Arctic Cat Destroyer and other Doo owners to cobble onto their sled while installing that bracing band aid :lol: 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

Well they can cross a railroad track at 3mph and not wad up thousands of dollars of S modules like SkeeJunks. :owned: 

If youre riding an smodule you go around the tracks....not over

2 hours ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

So im hearing...not common for my mountain riding buddies apparently. Texted a few more later last night....none have had belt issues. Went on dootalk....went back 17 pgs in the summit/ freeride area....not seeing anything about belts....maybe I missed it. :dunno:

Well , if it's not on Dootalk then there must not be any problems , right ? :lol::lol: 

:bc:

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Problem is, the installation.  The first step is to "remove side panels".  Game over.  Ski Doo riders will shut DooTalk down sking how to do this.

Dude, skidoo side panels have always been just 2 latches. Cats modern breakthru for 2018 is easy side panel removal. Are you serious? :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Makes me cringe though, I bet that poor bastard fucked himself up pretty good doing that.  

I'm sure it didn't feel good but guys like that shouldn't be allowed on the trails. :lol:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That sounds like fun. :flush:

HEY CONGRATS FROM SKI-DOOOOOO FOR UR RECENT PURCHASE!!!!1111  - MAKE SURE YOU FIX THESE ISSUES FIRST (AND, BTW THANKS FOR THE 14,000.00 PURCHASE)   ALSO REMEMBER TO AVOID CROSSING RAILROAD TRACKS.... IF YOU DO THE WARRANTY IS VOID AND WE ARE WATCHING YOU!!!!!!!!!11111111111

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, jammin said:

That sounds like fun. :flush:

HEY CONGRATS FROM SKI-DOOOOOO FOR UR RECENT PURCHASE!!!!1111  - MAKE SURE YOU FIX THESE ISSUES FIRST (AND, BTW THANKS FOR THE 14,000.00 PURCHASE)   ALSO REMEMBER TO AVOID CROSSING RAILROAD TRACKS.... IF YOU DO THE WARRANTY IS VOID AND WE ARE WATCHING YOU!!!!!!!!!11111111111

Yes....well done Jammin!!!!:thumbsup:

20 minutes ago, bussman said:

Well they can cross a railroad track at 3mph and not wad up thousands of dollars of S modules like SkeeJunks. :owned: 

:lmao:

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No wonder they all get such big miles every year.  It's like being in a game of fucking Tron.

9 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Dude, skidoo side panels have always been just 2 latches. Cats modern breakthru for 2018 is easy side panel removal. Are you serious? :lol:

"break through"?  Wut?  :lol:

"Hey...look how efficient my etec is!  I like banana shaped cranks that wobble and shake my plastics!  It's like POWAAAAHHHH!!"

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

"break through"?  Wut?  :lol:

"Hey...look how efficient my etec is!  I like banana shaped cranks that wobble and shake my plastics!  It's like POWAAAAHHHH!!"

This cat fever is like librulism bro. It rots your brain and only leads to failure and disappointment. Real talk bro... :bc:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jammin said:

Simply amazing the was just at the top of the FB page.  Timing was perfect.  I was going to ask ur lovely wife to show you but kept it on the down-low and posted it in here.  :bc: 

I would bet his wonderful bride doesn't want him on FB. I don't think she wants her friends and family seeing his daily adventures?:lol:

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

This cat fever is like librulism bro. It rots your brain and only leads to failure and disappointment. Real talk bro... :bc:

It's called blind brand loyalty.  No different than party loyalty.  But remember, I've owned many doos....and bought my first cat just a few years ago.  Within the first couple of rides....CONVERTED to a CAT guy!!!  

Every brand has it's own unique issues and characteristics.  Cat just scratches me where I itch!!!

Related image

• Haha 1