Check your account email address ×

Early Season Riding

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

It appears so... around this place anyway... :news:

Facebook is the gayest fucking invention in human history. Congrats on jamming the proverbial internet hamster up your ass you my best buddy

"Oh look at how many friends i have and likes and memes and friend requests and candy crush and selfies and its so awesome just to share everything about with people that care so much!!!!!!!!"

My best buddy's

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

Let's see.... Things NON-faggots say:

I don't even have enough time for all of my real life friends to be making friends on Facebook,

I like to sell things the old fashioned way, not the new efficient and effective way...

I have way too much business already, I don't need to be networking my services to potentially millions of people on the internet...

Fucks all of those people I used to know and lost touch with, if I wanted to reconnect with them I would. But I don't.

That faggot Jasmine is in there, that's reason enough not to want to be on there. 

If I want to know what snow conditions are like in the UP or wisconsin or lower Michigan or the rocky mountains or Canada or north east I'll call some jamoche up there and have them text me a picture. I don't need clubs and organizations posting feeds of that stuff.

Who cares if all of the things I like and places I like to go are on Facebook, I'm too busy to go in the internet and have stuff like that pop up on me when u don't expect it.

The only faggots I like to argue with are on freedomsledder.com. Other faggots are not worth my valuable time...

54 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Let's see.... Things NON-faggots say:

I don't even have enough time for all of my real life friends to be making friends on Facebook,

I like to sell things the old fashioned way, not the new efficient and effective way...

I have way too much business already, I don't need to be networking my services to potentially millions of people on the internet...

Fucks all of those people I used to know and lost touch with, if I wanted to reconnect with them I would. But I don't.

That faggot Jasmine is in there, that's reason enough not to want to be on there. 

If I want to know what snow conditions are like in the UP or wisconsin or lower Michigan or the rocky mountains or Canada or north east I'll call some jamoche up there and have them text me a picture. I don't need clubs and organizations posting feeds of that stuff.

Who cares if all of the things I like and places I like to go are on Facebook, I'm too busy to go in the internet and have stuff like that pop up on me when u don't expect it.

The only faggots I like to argue with are on freedomsledder.com. Other faggots are not worth my valuable time...

Shut er down OT, this thread is over.  Poor Ben such a faggot.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Poor me? You're the faggot with no sled. I'm riding the 2nd best sled on snow still... First being the gen4 of course... :thumbsup:

My Axys buddies who bought G4's mountain sleds last year are definitely happy.  The power is only slightly better but the throttle response and overall smoothness of the motor and refinement of the chassis are superior on the Doo they say.  I have several friends with both Axys and G4 mountain sleds.  Seems most of them feel the G4 edges out the Axys in overall performance.  The G4 definitely eats belts though.  Everyone I know with a G4 takes 2 new spare belts with them just to ensure they are going to have a good full day of riding.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

My Axys buddies who bought G4's mountain sleds last year are definitely happy.  The power is only slightly better but the throttle response and overall smoothness of the motor and refinement of the chassis are superior on the Doo they say.  I have several friends with both Axys and G4 mountain sleds.  Seems most of them feel the G4 edges out the Axys in overall performance.  The G4 definitely eats belts though.  Everyone I know with a G4 takes 2 new spare belts with them just to ensure they are going to have a good full day of riding.  

Sounds like an arctic cat....except all the good things you said sound nothing like a cat :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sounds like an arctic cat....except all the good things you said sound nothing like a cat :lol:

I haven't heard a peep about belt issues from my mountain riding buddies....just texted one about it...see what he says....lol

1 minute ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

I haven't heard a peep about belt issues from my mountain riding buddies....just texted one about it...see what he says....lol

Deep wet snow and warm weather is hard on belts on any sled with a 3" track.  I rode a G4 for a whole day last winter in powder on a cool day and didn't have any belt problems.  

Pretty common problem on the G4.  Every sled forum on the planet has multiple threads discussing the issue and several fixes. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=g4+summit+belt+issues&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS749US749&oq=g4+summit+belt+issues&aqs=chrome..69i57.12943j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yes but they still eat belts.  Last week in Cantwell a couple guys blew belts in under 40 miles on their 18.  It's not fixed yet.  

That didwould piss me off big time with a new sled these days.  Not like they're using 50 buck 8dn's.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

"Oh look at how many friends i have and likes and memes and friend requests and candy crush and selfies and its so awesome just to share everything about with people that care so much!!!!!!!!"

My best buddy's

As anyone that's friends with me on FB knows, I hardly post anything on my profile page. I use it to keep up with friends and family, and post to my weather and photography pages. I don't like that FB took away from most forums, but there isn't much I can do about it. 

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Pretty common problem on the G4.  Every sled forum on the planet has multiple threads discussing the issue and several fixes. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=g4+summit+belt+issues&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS749US749&oq=g4+summit+belt+issues&aqs=chrome..69i57.12943j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

First one I read. :lol:

Sounds like a big problem...

While the vast majority of 2017 owners did not experience an issue related to drive belt life, there was a considerable amount of buzz surrounding belts and heat last season. We want people to know that BRP is being proactive and transparent in addressing any real or potential issue well before the next riding season. Furthermore, as the OEM it’s our job to deliver on our product promises – and the reason for this frank communication. Our goal is zero issues for our customers and we continue to work diligently in that direction.