Check your account email address ×

Early Season Riding

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Nice Woodrow!  What's the snow depth there now?

Not sure,but that lake freezing over is good news for the local businesses. Ice fishing and sledders is what gets them through the winter.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That's awful skinny snow with a lot of fat rocks...................But hey they are out there and us internet jackoffs are bangin a keyboard :lol:  

Yeah....the area dealers love the early season riders up here.  Busted up sleds load their hoppers!  Some have no idea what lies under the snow on the NSST until........

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

You are ruining the base!!!!!

Jeez.

:slapping:

:lol:

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Not sure,but that lake freezing over is good news for the local businesses. Ice fishing and sledders is what gets them through the winter.

:bc:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....the area dealers love the early season riders up here.  Busted up sleds load their hoppers!  Some have no idea what lies under the snow on the NSST until........

:lol:

:bc:

Skylar rides up there a lot and helps with brushing and all that, I am guessing the sleds are out for a photo op.....but I could be wrong and they might be rock hopping :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'll buy you a drink if you make the run from the Hoop to the Root Cellar this weekend :lol::bc: 

I'm not up there. I'm using this awesome tool called FaceBook you stuck in 1985 Old fart that hangs with Gay Doo riders. :pc::bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Skylar rides up there a lot and helps with brushing and all that, I am guessing the sleds are out for a photo op.....but I could be wrong and they might be rock hopping :lol: 

He's "Tuning his new boots"  :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He said he was testing out some Mods. Nobody I know ventures in to the trees until there is three feet. We stick to logging roads early season. :bc: