Check your account email address ×

Early Season Riding

14 hours ago, ckf said:

As anyone that's friends with me on FB knows, I hardly post anything on my profile page. I use it to keep up with friends and family, and post to my weather and photography pages. I don't like that FB took away from most forums, but there isn't much I can do about it. 

I havent for moons-  I like it for AC swap, boats, Mercury marine, old school leafers, classic fiberglass boats, STV boats, Vintage Mercury and a few other groups...... AND wishing Bens wife a happy birthday.    :bc: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

It seems that everyone who has ACTUALLY RIDDEN a G4 says they are the real deal. And everybody else is just a miserable faggot. The end/shut er down OT...

They are just as bad as 2012 Cats according to Tom. :lol:

38 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

So im hearing...not common for my mountain riding buddies apparently. Texted a few more later last night....none have had belt issues. Went on dootalk....went back 17 pgs in the summit/ freeride area....not seeing anything about belts....maybe I missed it. :dunno:

My buddy Dman has popped at least one on his G4 Summit, I'll have to ask him.  I was still on my original at 2400ish miles on my SKS, and plenty of wfo pinning and wiggling, and overall abuse. :bc: 

9 minutes ago, bussman said:

Vince nailed it with the Facebook assessment. He's killing you non Artco nerds in this thread with a flame thrower. AK Gnome especially.    :owned: 

Nah, actually Anal Destroyer nailed it.  Its what you make of it.  I like it for staying in touch with old friends and family, seeing whats going on in various groups, and I don't really post all that much.  Great place to sell a sled too these days. If you're glued to it all day and posting non stop, sure, you might need a life.  Then again, how is this place any different?

Edited by DriftBusta

8 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

They are just as bad as 2012 Cats according to Tom. :lol:

Tom said they were pretty awesome. Just blow a lot of belts like every other mountain sled does. :dunno:

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My buddy Dman has popped at least one on his G4 Summit, I'll have to ask him.  I was still on my original at 2400ish miles on my SKS, and plenty of wfo pinning and wiggling, and overall abuse. :bc: 

Nah, actually Anal Destroyer nailed it.  Its what you make of it.  I like it for staying in touch with old friends and family, seeing whats going on in various groups, and I don't really post all that much.  Great place to sell a sled too these days. If you're glued to it all day and posting non stop, sure, you might need a life.  Then again, how is this place any different?

The forum are different mostly because you dont use your name to post...you could do the same on fb i guess as well but most dont i think.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Woolie with the pile driver to JT lummox and the site faggots. Hooah!

OrangePersonalHellbender-small.gif.735cd102c11bbd944a95c0156159c032.gif

Edited by Arctic Cat Destroyer

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Tom said they were pretty awesome. Just blow a lot of belts like every other mountain sled does. :dunno:

No Tom said you have to carry at least 2 spare belts to ride...come to think of it...the few times ive ridden my buds freeride at revy it had 2 spares in the bag. :lol:

4 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

The forum are different mostly because you dont use your name to post...you could do the same on fb i guess as well but most dont i think.

True, but all this faggot talk might not go over so well with a couple of my bible thumper cousins I stay in touch with. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Woolie with the pile driver to JT lummox and the site faggots. Hooah!

OrangePersonalHellbender-small.gif.735cd102c11bbd944a95c0156159c032.gif

:lol:  

8 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

No Tom said you have to carry at least 2 spare belts to ride...come to think of it...the few times ive ridden my buds freeride at revy it had 2 spares in the bag. :lol:

Well EVERYONE carries at least one extra belt. I haven't blown a belt on any of my skidoos since 2004. And that was because I was trying to make it back to camp instead of stopping on the trail. 

8 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Well EVERYONE carries at least one extra belt. I haven't blown a belt on any of my skidoos since 2004. And that was because I was trying to make it back to camp instead of stopping on the trail. 

Ive blown a few on the 4tec. None since I went to a pb 80 primary.

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Point proven

Simply amazing the was just at the top of the FB page.  Timing was perfect.  I was going to ask ur lovely wife to show you but kept it on the down-low and posted it in here.  :bc: 

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Speaking of Facebook and G4s, this video showed up on my feed this morning....

The cold air intake along with the fan should be very effective at cooling the clutch and belt. Great idea!!

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Problem is, the installation.  The first step is to "remove side panels".  Game over.  Ski Doo riders will shut DooTalk down sking how to do this.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats cool. Bit off topic...but guys have been putting blowers on sxs's for belt cooling for awhile now....a much more closed in area though.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Problem is, the installation.  The first step is to "remove side panels".  Game over.  Ski Doo riders will shut DooTalk down sking how to do this.

It didnt seem like a dirty job... surprised he had gloves on. :lol: