Check your account email address ×

Your brain on liberalsim

Snake

They should have rounded up all of them and put them in a re education camp. :lol:  Seriously, what more evidence do we need, after the past year, from this, to the neighbor tackling Rand Paul, to all the awards shows turning into Trump hate events.........that liberals are completely irrational, emotional, illogical lunatics.  You want that mindset running the country?  I don't think so.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They should have rounded up all of them and put them in a re education camp. :lol:  Seriously, what more evidence do we need, after the past year, from this, to the neighbor tackling Rand Paul, to all the awards shows turning into Trump hate events.........that liberals are completely irrational, emotional, illogical lunatics.  You want that mindset running the country?  I don't think so.

I read that in Frank Gallagers voice

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Reminiscent of all the republican wailing during the 8 years of obama. Lunatics on both sides. They are entertaining. 

how many riots, demonstrations, etc. happened?  how many people were beyond retarded? i think most repubs hated the retard, but waited for the next election to voice their misspleasure

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Reminiscent of all the republican wailing during the 8 years of obama. Lunatics on both sides. They are entertaining. 

Sorry, no equivalence.  Screaming at the sky?  Yeah ok. :lol:  

11 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

how many riots, demonstrations, etc. happened?  how many people were beyond retarded? i think most repubs hated the retard, but waited for the next election to voice their misspleasure

Democrats attract a younger crowd. Republicans are old and sit at home and throw fruit at the tv when Democrats are on Fox News. 

The whining here during the obama years was pretty cool. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Democrats attract a younger crowd. Republicans are old and sit at home and throw fruit at the tv when Democrats are on Fox News. 

Not nearly as cool as this, not even close. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Dems definitely attract the more entitlement minded, least experienced, least successful,  incorrecrly self-appointed “intellectually elite” and most naive “fans” for sure.

R’s do have the Bible thumping weirdos though...so...

BUT then, the Dems have the Quaran thumpers and Muslim sympathizers. :lol: What a shitty party of no leadership, vision or message.  “Hate others not agreeing” is not a good message and even a worse plan.

:lmao:

52 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

So that is where Timeshare, SnowBevis, and McLiar have been...

Pretty amazing to see how they all dropped off the face of the earth after the Brazile book came out.  I'm not complaining, dont get me wrong.  Slinger coming in here insulting everyone on a daily basis telling us all how stupid we were,  looking to pick a fight to defend his precious democrats, is something I really don't need on a daily basis. :lol:  :bc: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Pretty amazing to see how they all dropped off the face of the earth after the Brazile book came out.  I'm not complaining, dont get me wrong.  Slinger coming in here insulting everyone on a daily basis telling us all how stupid we were,  looking to pick a fight to defend his precious democrats, is something I really don't need on a daily basis. :lol:  :bc: 

I dont like it......it thrusts those of us in the middle like me and analer and moto farther left to counter the massive pile of right wing lunatics in here :lol: 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/democrats-age-problem/index.html

Democratic leaders across both the legislative and executive branches are generally older than leadership on the other side of the aisle, leading to some restlessness among the lower ranks who have been patiently awaiting their turn at the top.