Check your account email address ×

LMFAO

f7ben

I swear to God my life is like the Truman Show , its like someone watches my thoughts and then fucks with me just for fun 

I moved my 401k out of stocks this July and the next day the market was up like 240 points and went on a 10% tear :lol:

Yesterday I made the call to get back in to a growth fund with everything for at least a few months while this tax plan euphoria takes the market higher.....

Today faggot ass senate republicans announce no corp tax cut until 2019 and the market is fucking tanking and will likely continue to do so :lol: 

People should just pick my brain on the market and do the exact opposite of whatever I come up with for a plan .....I could make more millionaires out of people than Warren Buffet

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I swear to God my life is like the Truman Show , its like someone watches my thoughts and then fucks with me just for fun 

I moved my 401k out of stocks this July and the next day the market was up like 240 points and went on a 10% tear :lol:

Yesterday I made the call to get back in to a growth fund with everything for at least a few months while this tax plan euphoria takes the market higher.....

Today faggot ass senate republicans announce no corp tax cut until 2019 and the market is fucking tanking and will likely continue to do so :lol: 

People should just pick my brain on the market and do the exact opposite of whatever I come up with for a plan .....I could make more millionaires out of people than Warren Buffet

When you act emotional...well, the system is like....

Image result for evil smile gif

You just discovered the biggest problem with pulling out and trying to time the downturn. When do you get back in? You have lots of time until you retire, think long term and don’t sweat the ups and downs.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You just discovered the biggest problem with pulling out and trying to time the downturn. When do you get back in? You have lots of time until you retire, think long term and don’t sweat the ups and downs.

I know....I should have just stayed out for another year or more. All the tax plan euphoria got the best of me. One thing you can count on like clock work is that if the market is banking on something from politicans it is going to be disappointed.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

If you read Warren Buffets book, I don't recall which one he basically said exactly what you touched on.

He said if everyone else is selling, I'm buying because I can get it cheap. If everyone else is buying I'm selling it back to them because I can make a healthy profit from having bought it when they were selling cheap.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Im the same way. Thats why I hired someone to do that shit for me. I dont even pay attention to it anymore...

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

If you read Warren Buffets book, I don't recall which one he basically said exactly what you touched on.

He said if everyone else is selling, I'm buying because I can get it cheap. If everyone else is buying I'm selling it back to them because I can make a healthy profit from having bought it when they were selling cheap.

You can make a lot of dough just watching what Warren buffet is doing.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I know....I should have just stayed out for another year or more. All the tax plan euphoria got the best of me. One thing you can count on like clock work is that if the market is banking on something from politicans it is going to be disappointed.

The Dow is down less than 90 points, about 15 minutes till the close.

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Dow is down less than 90 points, about 15 minutes till the close.

Yup....its recovered nicely. This freaking bubble refuses to blow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'd hardly call 100 pts on a 23,500 pt market tanking.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

thats the ben exaggeration factor,  have to figure that in to all his posts :news:  

See my previous post angry faggot souless ginger :bigfinger:

24 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  theres emotional ben no wonder there is a huge exaggeration factor:news:  

and ftr 248 is 1% and 1% isn't tanking

1% IS FUCKING TANKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Dude, put your money back in a portolio of at least 6 growth, and growth and income funds, put 15-20% in international and emerging markets, some small, mid and large cap.  Its not rocket science, let your guy tell you the allocations.  Ideally, you have at least 1-2 reviews every year to make sure things are on track and performing adequately.  People get all freaky about the market, but you have 30 years before you retire, 08-09 was a good example of people who pulled out and stayed out as the market recovered and went way past pre recession levels.  Oh yeah, fuck those cocksucker Republican senators.  Pisses me off too.  I hope some serious backlash is mounting, cuz that shit should not stand.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

When you act emotional...well, the system is like....

Image result for evil smile gif

:lol:  Dead on.

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

Rule number one of investing.  Don't try and time it.  Its not timing the market.  Its time in the market.  Particularly for someone as young as Ben.

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Dude you never should have pulled out.  I watch client accounts just growing at silly rates this year, some of them way out performing the index, we have some awesome tools for building and testing portfolios and it works.  My 401k is up north of 25% this year.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Dude, put your money back in a portolio of at least 6 growth, and growth and income funds, put 15-20% in international and emerging markets, some small, mid and large cap.  Its not rocket science, let your guy tell you the allocations.  Ideally, you have at least 1-2 reviews every year to make sure things are on track and performing adequately.  People get all freaky about the market, but you have 30 years before you retire, 08-09 was a good example of people who pulled out and stayed out as the market recovered and went way past pre recession levels.  Oh yeah, fuck those cocksucker Republican senators.  Pisses me off too.  I hope some serious backlash is mounting, cuz that shit should not stand.

:lol:  Dead on.

Rule number one of investing.  Don't try and time it.  Its not timing the market.  Its time in the market.  Particularly for someone as young as Ben.

Dude you never should have pulled out.  I watch client accounts just growing at silly rates this year, some of them way out performing the index, we have some awesome tools for building and testing portfolios and it works.  My 401k is up north of 25% this year.

...............but his dad should have. :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, f7ben said:

It was 248 pts when I looked moron ....you need me to post a daily chart :bigfinger:

248 is tanking.  :lol:   Hey fuckface that was about 1%.   Nice overreaction though.   Expected from you.  :lmao: