Check your account email address ×

What are you drinking?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

More projection, le'me guess ,,ya got a DWI?

Nope and I already explained my reasons for quitting and feel free to keep saying everything is projection....I know your smarts and vocabulary are limited.

Edited by Biggie Smails

36 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Nope and I already explained my reasons for quitting and feel free to keep saying everything is projection....I know your smarts and vocabulary are limited.

I must have missed your epiphany about drinking , suffice to say you're still a bi polar asshole ,( not always). Good luck with your more relaxed liver👍

11 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

I must have missed your epiphany about drinking , suffice to say you're still a bi polar asshole ,( not always). Good luck with your more relaxed liver👍

Actually, I don't know what his "drinking problem" may have been but his reason for quiting is probably the best anyone should use to stop....their child.  So, I commend him.

Bit your reasons for the disdain of each other run deeper, so...carry on!

:lol:

:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, I don't know what his "drinking problem" may have been but his reason for quiting is probably the best anyone should use to stop....their child.  So, I commend him.

Creepers derision is triggered anytime someone doesn't toe the Republican line 100%.....he is a mindless hack. I can get him back in line just by ripping MC a few times. :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Creepers derision is triggered anytime someone doesn't toe the Republican line 100%.....he is a mindless hack. I can get him back in line just by ripping MC a few times. :lol:

.....but don't you draw me into this!  Still.... :lol:

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No disdain for Jimmy, he just goes over the top with his asshole act sometimes.👍

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah, that's it Jimm:lol:

On 3/18/2017 at 9:32 PM, Biggie Smails said:

I have thought about taking up the weed....Willie Nelson says it saved his life so what the hell! :bc:

Good for you on the moderation...I was getting out of hand and also not setting a good example for my daughter so I just decided to be done. 

funny you say that,  wife asks me how riding was Friday and i texted her back i didn't do much cause i was hungover,  then 2 minutes later my daughter texts me that my wife was hungover Friday as well.  We are definitely parents of the year.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

funny you say that,  wife asks me how riding was Friday and i texted her back i didn't do much cause i was hungover,  then 2 minutes later my daughter texts me that my wife was hungover Friday as well.  We are definitely parents of the year.

Joel and I were just reminiscing about the time you staggered in to the stands at NHIS. We were both shocked to see you, thought for sure you would enjoy a nap in the truck instead :lol: 

42 minutes ago, ckf said:

Joel and I were just reminiscing about the time you staggered in to the stands at NHIS. We were both shocked to see you, thought for sure you would enjoy a nap in the truck instead :lol: 

what was unusual Thursday night was it was a vodka/jager/beer drunk,  usually like at NHIS it's rum or tequila and I avoid mixing and can rally easier.  

• Like 1

I still have a few beers from time to time but I just cant drink any more with out paying a heavy price and not just a few hrs the next day . the whole next day is shit and not 100% the day after that . so if I do have a few beers I stop at 4 otherwise they just keep going down and I pay . and it is just not worth it . diet dew after passing  a nice joint is more my speed

I have been drinking a lot of this

http://wanuwater.com/

my bud bought pretty heavy in to the company  .  also shipped me a pallet of the stuff  lol

not much past the Rockies yet but soon .

th.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

• 2 weeks later...

I think I could drink 30 coors lights or so tonight if I didnt have to work tomorrow :lol: the sun sure does make me thirsty....seems like I havent seen that fucker in months

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I think I could drink 30 coors lights or so tonight if I didnt have to work tomorrow :lol: the sun sure does make me thirsty....seems like I havent seen that fucker in months

Daive never sees it and he never drinks beer!!!!!!1

• Like 1

On 26/03/2017 at 8:13 PM, xcr700 said:

Wife and I are on the wagon.  I need to lose a few elbows . Getting back into working out again too. 

Must be nice having spare elbows...

• Like 1