Check your account email address ×

What are you drinking?

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Seems so.  Around here at least.  

I like a few ice cubes.  Sure does screw up the last few sips though. :flush: 

Me too.  I put salt and lots of pepper on the side of the plate then cut small bites and rub it in the salt/pepper.  hahaha

Ever use the rocks? I saw them on amazon, they are stones you put in the freezer and they act like ice without the melt water. I've often meant to buy them but never have.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Now I want a damn steak.  Pretty sure that would negate all the biking from earlier this evening.  

I walked 4.5 miles today and then ruined it all with Miller Lite and Bourbon.

Just now, Kivalo said:

Ever use the rocks? I saw them on amazon, they are stones you put in the freezer and they act like ice without the melt water. I've often meant to buy them but never have.

We have some plastic ice filled with a gell or something you freeze.  It works good.  I seem to always just push the button on the front of the fridge for my ice cubes.  Haha

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, AKIQPilot said:

We have some plastic ice filled with a gell or something you freeze.  It works good.  I seem to always just push the button on the front of the fridge for my ice cubes.  Haha

LOL so do I. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I have the steel ones, never use 'em. They don't float in the glass, it ain't natural.

Edited by Blackstar

• Gold Member
Just now, Blackstar said:

I have the steel ones, never use 'em. They don't in the glass, it ain't natural.

I've never seen the steel ones, only the stone version. I agree, it isn't normal.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I've never seen the steel ones, only the stone version. I agree, it isn't normal.

Ya, stainless steel. I'd take a pic but not sure where they ended up.

I have a Crown Royal Black ice cube ball mold that works good. Just makes a big ice cube so it melts slower.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Ya, stainless steel. I'd take a pic but not sure where they ended up.

I have a Crown Royal Black ice cube ball mold that works good. Just makes a big ice cube so it melts slower.

Yeah I bought some ice cube molds and a ball mold but I only bother with the cube molds.

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

I make a sandwhich out of it.  Bread, mayo & steak with some cracked pepper. :bc:

Thin sliced in a wrap with raw Spanish onion and mayo.

31 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You could at least class it up once in a while and have some PRB or Grain Belt.

I love premiums for sure ....but down here in Indianastan a rack or coors lighties is only 17$

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I love premiums for sure ....but down here in Indianastan a rack or coors lighties is only 17$

Fucking Billy. No mater what state you reside in. Fucking billy.........:guzzle:

Edited by Woodtick