Check your account email address ×

What are you drinking?

33 minutes ago, HSR said:

Busch used to be $34.95 for a 24 of cans and Bud Light was/is $41.95. now Bush has creeped up to $40.00 so more folks will switch now that there is little difference in price.

Been so long that I've bought a case of "cheap" swill beer that I have no idea what they cost in the states. But that's crazy, we can buy a case of Two Hearted Ale bottles at Costco for $36.

When I was in high school a case of Molson was $12.99. Great deal but gas was also .99 a gallon.

1 minute ago, Doos said:

Been so long that I've bought a case of "cheap" swill beer that I have no idea what they cost in the states. But that's crazy, we can buy a case of Two Hearted Ale bottles at Costco for $36.

When I was in high school a case of Molson was $12.99. Great deal but gas was also .99 a gallon.

I think I noticed it was under $20 (before tax and bottle fee) a 30 pack for the cheap stuff the last time I was at the beer and liquor outlet.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Thout Id crack into a reserve bottle of Turkey and make it a triple!  Two cubes only please!

A nice sipper.

Am I the only one that drinks the hard stuff neat?

Gives it a longer life.  I'm not planning on getting shit-faced.  I don't think...

:lol:

Me either. I've been cruising all night. Should have bought a half gallon though :lol:

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, ckf said:

I will on occasion, especially if its really good stuff. Really good stuff deserves to be tasted on it own right. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Me either. I've been cruising all night. Should have bought a half gallon though :lol:

This will do it for me.  Gotta get up early and help wifey get some more shit to her and her idiot friends yearly yard sale.  She buys shit all year long we don't need them sells it for nickels on the dollar and calls it "making money".  

Why are women allowed to vote again?

• Like 2

Just now, Kivalo said:

I will on occasion, especially if its really good stuff. Really good stuff deserves to be tasted on it own right. 

I drink most liquor neat.

• Gold Member

This will do it for me.  Gotta get up early and help wifey get some more shit to her and her idiot friends yearly yard sale.  She buys shit all year long we don't need them sells it for nickels on the dollar and calls it "making money".  

:lol:  :bc:

:lol:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

I drink most liquor neat.

I like everything but steak & coffee cold, even pizza. :bc:

Edited by Kivalo
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, ckf said:

I love cold, leftover steak with lots of salt :bc: 

I make a sandwhich out of it.  Bread, mayo & steak with some cracked pepper. :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They must all think the same way. The wife spend 3 days preparing for her garage sale, 10 hours the day of and another half day after tearing down and hauling away the left overs. She starts bragging about how she "MADE" $300. 

Sure she did. By selling $4000 worth of stuff.......... Fuck me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

They must all think the same way. The wife spend 3 days preparing for her garage sale, 10 hours the day of and another half day after tearing down and hauling away the left overs. She starts bragging about how she "MADE" $300. 

Its like buying shit you don't need because its on sale, you save money. :lol: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Yep.  And after they go out to dinner they donate it all to a local no-kill shelter.  Which is cool, but we'd be better off just donating more cash.  Again, women voting?  That's why we get in trouble I think.

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Its like buying shit you don't need because its on sale, you save money. :lol: 

Yep!  A lot of the shit up for sale tomorrow still has its sale priced tag on it! :wall:

I'm sad that I've learned to accept this idiotic behavior.  I chalk it up as a price for being a staunch heterosexual.  Not sure if a "gay" in one of those couples deals with this...then I think, what if they do? Now you got the same idiocy but a hairy ass and face stubble to snuggle up to in the cold winter months.  Jesus! 

IMG_2002.GIF

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

16 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

This is why we drink.:lol:

Bud Lite here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Seems so.  Around here at least.  

I like a few ice cubes.  Sure does screw up the last few sips though. :flush: 

50 minutes ago, ckf said:

I love cold, leftover steak with lots of salt :bc: 

Me too.  I put salt and lots of pepper on the side of the plate then cut small bites and rub it in the salt/pepper.  hahaha

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Yep.  My wife wants to have a garage sale every spring.  I say no every time.  I tell her I will deliver the shit to Salvation Army or the dump before I let strangers on my property to case the joint.  She usually ends up taking her garage sale stuff to one of her friends house and peddles it there for 3 days.