Check your account email address ×

What are you drinking?

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

No Jagermeister anymore?

nope,  no jager in a year, no beer since mlk weekend after it made me feel like shit after 3 months without,  maybe 1-2 vodka soda water when up north over the entire weekend.  down to 245

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

nope,  no jager in a year, no beer since mlk weekend after it made me feel like shit after 3 months without,  maybe 1-2 vodka soda water when up north over the entire weekend.  down to 245

That's awesome Jeff :thumb: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, ckf said:

How are you doing with the drinking Jim?

Doing well thank you....it honestly hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be. There are still a few High Life's in the fridge and half a bottle of Wild Turkey in the cabinet and I haven't been tempted although a cold one would taste good watching hoops. :lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dave said:

By the looks of that can...Jims a non alcoholic french gay man. :lol:

Joking of course. :bc:

My daughter likes these so I gave them a try....not too bad and I am half French......:gfight:

• Like 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Doing well thank you....it honestly hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be. There are still a few High Life's in the fridge and half a bottle of Wild Turkey in the cabinet and I haven't been tempted although a cold one would taste good watching hoops. :lol:

That's good, Jim. I haven't been drinking very often myself. There was a time when I would go through a handle of rum a week. I just finished off my second fifth of Sailor Jerry's since Xmas :bc:  BTW, weed helps :smoke:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's good, Jim. I haven't been drinking very often myself. There was a time when I would go through a handle of rum a week. I just finished off my second fifth of Sailor Jerry's since Xmas :bc:  BTW, weed helps :smoke:

I have thought about taking up the weed....Willie Nelson says it saved his life so what the hell! :bc:

Good for you on the moderation...I was getting out of hand and also not setting a good example for my daughter so I just decided to be done. 

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I have thought about taking up the weed....Willie Nelson says it saved his life so what the hell! :bc:

Good for you on the moderation...I was getting out of hand and also not setting a good example for my daughter so I just decided to be done. 

Good job Jim.

Ive had next to none as well...the big test will be when im out atving and its really hot.

5 minutes ago, Dave said:

Good job Jim.

Ive had next to none as well...the big test will be when im out atving and its really hot.

Yeah this summer hanging out on my buddy's boat will be a challenge. Good on you as well. :bc:

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I really believe weed is much better for you than alcohol.  I'm not sure what the laws are where you are? They've decriminalized it here in VT, just a fine if you get caught with under an ounce. They are currently working on a bill making it legal to grow your own. I hope it passes, LOL!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I really believe weed is much better for you than alcohol.  I'm not sure what the laws are where you are? They've decriminalized it here in VT, just a fine if you get caught with under an ounce. They are currently working on a bill making it legal to grow your own. I hope it passes, LOL!

Even if It isn't exactly from a "healthy alternative" kind of thing so much as a complete mental incompetence perspective.  Alcohol gets people in LOTS of trouble with extremely poor judgment.  Dubbage?  Not so much IMO.  At least not me. But alcohol....ummmmm.....yeah.  My wife used her famous line, "You know your or 25 anymore" a dozen times last night.  She was WRONG!  I had just enough crazy juice in me to prove it! :burp:

And fuck these fucking hangovers!    Enough already!  Two days of recovery?  No wonder I rarely "tie one on" anymore. :wall:

I wonder what the weed laws are in MN?   Ow I am wondering how far Moto lives from me.

:lmao:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Even if It isn't exactly from a "healthy alternative" kind of thing so much as a complete mental incompetence perspective.  Alcohol gets people in LOTS of trouble with extremely poor judgment.  Dubbage?  Not so much IMO.  At least not me. But alcohol....ummmmm.....yeah.  My wife used her famous line, "You know your or 25 anymore" a dozen times last night.  She was WRONG!  I had just enough crazy juice in me to prove it! :burp:

And fuck these fucking hangovers!    Enough already!  Two days of recovery?  No wonder I rarely "tie one on" anymore. :wall:

I wonder what the weed laws are in MN?   Ow I am wondering how far Moto lives from me.

:lmao:

Another plus is how tasty and potent the weed is today. No more of that dirty Mexican Brown crap anymore :bong:

On 12/24/2016 at 5:50 PM, Biggie Smails said:

Dos Equis

On 12/24/2016 at 5:53 PM, Biggie Smails said:

I am but lately I've been a Bourbon kick....taking it easy tonight with a few Cervezas. :bc:

On 12/24/2016 at 5:57 PM, Biggie Smails said:

Haven't had that one.....I'm partial to this.....

IMG_2578.JPG

On 12/24/2016 at 7:57 PM, Biggie Smails said:

Just cracked a bottle of Apothic Red....good stuff. :bc:

IMG_2579.JPG

On 12/26/2016 at 5:55 AM, Biggie Smails said:

I will have to try the dark...I'm just amazed that an inexpensive bottle of wine can taste so good.

On 12/26/2016 at 11:55 AM, Biggie Smails said:

Damn...I get them for 9 bucks a bottle.

On 12/31/2016 at 7:12 PM, Biggie Smails said:

Just cracked a bottle of Apothic Dark....you were right...good stuff. :bc:

So what we have is a :lol:dry drunk,,