Check your account email address ×

You hate skidoo but you need skidoo

Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Whatever you say,Jimmy Burandt 

You know what's really funny....I ride a 2009 Cat that I paid peanuts for and I didn't even have to change the decals like this poser^^^^^^^^^ :lol:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You know what's really funny....I ride a 2009 Cat that I paid peanuts for and I didn't even have to change the decals like this poser^^^^^^^^^ :lol:

You think I give a fuck about what a fucking drunk POS like you thinks?  Fuckin sorry bitch 

You think I give a fuck about what a fucking drunk POS like you thinks?  Fuckin sorry bitch 

Apparently you do because you sound a little angry...it's OK though. I'm sure everybody at the gas stations and bars are real impressed. :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You couldn't afford a new sled because you drink your money away

I know right....all these Frescas  and Lipton Iced Teas are killing my sled budget! 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know right....all these Frescas  and Lipton Iced Teas are killing my sled budget! 

Thats what AMG orders while he's out riding so you two are like twins!!!!!!!!!!111  All the men belly up and order beers and AMG hangs in the back scowling and gets a water with a lemon :lol: 

• Haha 2

BRP makes a lot of nice-looking, fast stuff, but they must be outsourcing their parts, because I had nothing but trouble with their stuff.I lost THOUSANDS on their garbage.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thats what AMG orders while he's out riding so you two are like twins!!!!!!!!!!111  All the men belly up and order beers and AMG hangs in the back scowling and gets a water with a lemon :lol: 

Says the drunk who wrecks everything he's owned, while being under the influence. Fucking retard

7 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Whatever fat boy. Go crack open another fifth and sit around and do nothing like the drunk piece of shit all talk pussy you are 

Yeah...you do care what I think because you are triggered as hell! :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

It's comical what you think, drunk. Typical little Groose Pointe bitch. Go have another drink, cunt 

Yeah that's me even though I moved from there before you were born. :lol:

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Says the drunk who wrecks everything he's owned, while being under the influence. Fucking retard

Lets see ......last 3 sleds I had an issue with were all sober.....and corvette was sober as a bird

FAIL LIKE USUAL AMG.....TRY HARDER  Mr.Temperance  :lol: 

37 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Its weird how some of the 12s stayed together....never an issue. :bc:

no rev xp xm or what ever this new flexible pile they have you girls fingering your selves has ever made it more than the first sapling as a boondocker with out a brace kit .  even with a brace kit you are riding bent after the first weekend in the woods    

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Lets see ......last 3 sleds I had an issue with were all sober.....and corvette was sober as a bird

FAIL LIKE USUAL AMG.....TRY HARDER  Mr.Temperance  :lol: 

He is frothing at the mouth and flailing his arms right now. :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Funny part is I am safer on the trail drunk out of my mind then he is sober. He has limited riding experience and is a scared ass pussy .....so there is that 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yea , you go with that. :lol:  I'm laughing at what a couple of drunks you 2 idiots are.  There only difference between you and sand n igger nose Bhent is you don't crash and total your stuff like he does 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I order diet dew then go out back and smoke a big joint .

this guy just cant drink any more than a beer or 2 any more with out a hang over

Funny part is I am safer on the trail drunk out of my mind then he is sober. He has limited riding experience and is a scared ass pussy .....so there is that 

:lol: I've been riding way longer than you have :lol: And I'd knock your beak in with one punch you scrawny little bitch 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I order diet dew then go out back and smoke a big joint .

this guy just cant drink any more than a beer or 2 any more with out a hang over

Damn.....I couldnt ride a sled baked.......I would be in slow motion. Fill me full of beer and booz though and look the fuck out.

:lol: I've been riding way longer than you have :lol: And I'd knock your beak in with one punch you scrawny little bitch 

Yah ....sober riding little bitch sleds like 440's with you backpack on and some lipton ice teas in the back. I've ridden more miles at a .20 than you have in your life

Yah ....sober riding little bitch sleds like 440's with you backpack on and some lipton ice teas in the back. I've ridden more miles at a .20 than you have in your life

No you haven't.  Go have another drink, beaker