Check your account email address ×

Lets try again Snowrider !!!

f7ben

38 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Omg lulz. BUSSMAN IS THAT YOU?!

Well Soros is firmly aligned with the Clintons and their interests, and feeds their causes millions through his "Open Society" organization, and he's a globalist so........

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Well Soros is firmly aligned with the Clintons and their interests, and feeds their causes millions through his "Open Society" organization, and he's a globalist so........

The right wing boogie man ....organizing all things "Librul" :lol: god damn are you dumb

22 hours ago, f7ben said:

The right wing boogie man ....organizing all things "Librul" :lol: god damn are you dumb

Thanks Ben, but everyone knows you're one of the dumbest guys here, and need a daily dose of whatever the adult equivalent is to Ritalin.  

On 11/4/2017 at 9:42 AM, f7ben said:

its been 20% of a term and he has dont the exact opposite of what he promised.....we got duped again 

Wall is moving along.

The republicans fucked Healthcare repeal, not Trump.

Jail Hillary? Help drain the swamp and he can.

You make no mention of his promise to take the economy higher.

"The exact opposite." :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 11/3/2017 at 4:34 PM, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Seriously... If this election did one good thing it showed us that the media is owned and the information they are feeding us is provided by those who want to influence us. Before the very first primary debate every poll showed Hillary beating Sanders by enormous numbers. Yet he kicked her ass in just about every state and the ones he didn't the DNC cheated. 

Then, after that farce of a primary every poll showed Hillary beating Trump by like 90%! And she fucking lost! 

Back in 2012 every poll showed romney beating Obama. And Obama fucking murdered Romney by over 100 electoral points. It's a fucking joke!

Huh?  I'll be the first to say there was some strange things going on at the DNC but your comments in bold simply are not true.  Hillary had more support than any candidate both in the primaries and the general election.  People rather didn't care or didn't know how corrupt she was.    

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Wall is moving along.

The republicans fucked Healthcare repeal, not Trump.

Jail Hillary? Help drain the swamp and he can.

You make no mention of his promise to take the economy higher.

"The exact opposite." :lmao:

Intellectually dishonest.  Dumb.  Short attention span.  Pick one.

On 11/4/2017 at 10:15 AM, DriftBusta said:

Annnnnnnd why no serious adult sees the need to try and have a discussion with you.   And Obama didn't triple shit.  The DJIA was at 14k when Bush was president, it went down to 8k, recovered back to 14k in the next two years after Obama got in, and rose to almost 18k when he left office and Trump came in.  6 years, 4000 points.  Its now around 23,500 from 18,000 in 11 months.  11 months 5500 points.  Fuck.   If you can't even do basic math, why bother?  Our debt fucking doubled in that time.  Good luck paying for that 100k a year college tuition for your daughter.  I hope you're putting about 1000/month in a 529 for her.  I bet you haven't saved a dime.  As far as the rest of your blather, I don't even think you understand posturing, pragmatism, and the limits of the executive branch.  Since you don't , I can only hope the AP captures a picture of you with a Klim balaclava on,  throwing a bike rack through the window of local Bank of America branch. :lol:  moron.

lot of daive math in that statement. 

Obama got the DJIA at 8k on inauguration day-  on November 5 2009 it was at 10k a 25% increase

Trump got it at 19,800-  would need to be just under 25k just to  match the return

:news:  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Obama got the DJIA at 8k on inauguration day-  on November 5 2009 it was at 10k a 25% increase

Trump got it at 19,800-  would need to be just under 25k just to  match the return

Talk about Daive math... :lol:

The dow was at 18400 the night the #s for the election started coming in. :news:

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

You dig up a post from 2 days ago to bust my balls, using our own Daive numbers?    I threw numbers from memory, they were close enough.  And already noted that I was measuring from the DJIAs previous pre recession high.  So are you agreeing with Bens numbers or just being a d bag? :news:  Time to have another talk with your therapist.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You dig up a post from 2 days ago to bust my balls, using our own Daive numbers?    I threw numbers from memory, they were close enough.  And already noted that I was measuring from the DJIAs previous pre recession high. :news:  Time to have another talk with your therapist.

yor a fuking ideeit

15 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

No he has been around but he has taken a vow of silence. 

I guess he’s finally decided he’s done enough damage to his own party.

14 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Wherever he is, lets hope he's getting some new material! :bc:

Are you serious?  Go back and read some of his old shit...GOLD!!!!! :lol:

Still, I see your point.  It’s grown quite lame.  He needs new stuff he can be epically wrong on later. :lmao:

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I guess he’s finally decided he’s done enough damage to his own party.

Are you serious?  Go back and read some of his old shit...GOLD!!!!! :lol:

Still, I see your point.  It’s grown quite lame.  He needs new stuff he can be epically wrong on later. :lmao:

Youre being modest.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You dig up a post from 2 days ago to bust my balls, using our own Daive numbers?    I threw numbers from memory, they were close enough.  And already noted that I was measuring from the DJIAs previous pre recession high.  So are you agreeing with Bens numbers or just being a d bag? :news:  Time to have another talk with your therapist.

i hadn't read the post till today and you cherry picked things to make Trump look better than obie.  for as much as i despise obama the stock returns under his admin were very good.  top 3 of all presidents in fact .