Check your account email address ×

Lets try again Snowrider !!!

f7ben

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

That was obvious. Hillary didn't have a whole lot of rallies. The only people who showed up to the ones she did have were Dem staffers and bused in supporters. Bernie and Trump we're having record crowds at theirs.

There were other things too. Like their Facebook pages. Not only did Trump and Bernie have more interaction, there were way more real people. Hillarys by far had the most paid trolls. They stick out like a sore thumb.  

9 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

So ,  in summary , everyone knew except Bernie :lol:     Yeah , that's the clown we should have elected

Everybody knew he got fucked. I'm sure he had to sell his soul to the DNC to let him on the ticket. And if he lost he would have to endorse the winner. He threw it at her in those debates, it was pretty awesome. 

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

Seems you werent to keen on commenting on Donna Braziles admission that they fully rigged the primary and subverted the democratic process.

Maybe you would prefer to comment on Liz Warrens admission that they completely rigged the primary and stole the presidency from Bernie?

:lol: fucking pathetic no mind sheep hasnt been told how to think yet or he is too small and petty to admit his anger 

Not that anyone takes anything @SnowRider says seriously but the fact that he’s avoided this for four days now shows his character and just how big a partisan he is. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

Seems you werent to keen on commenting on Donna Braziles admission that they fully rigged the primary and subverted the democratic process.

Maybe you would prefer to comment on Liz Warrens admission that they completely rigged the primary and stole the presidency from Bernie?

:lol: fucking pathetic no mind sheep hasnt been told how to think yet or he is too small and petty to admit his anger 

Not that anyone takes anything @SnowRider says seriously but the fact that he’s avoided this for four days shows his character and just how big a partisan he is. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Awww, who am I kiddin' - I can't stay mad at cha Hill Pickle 

IMG_1118.JPG

Hill Pickle....in the words of the esteemed Frankie James.....Kill yourself.

Everything we thought we knew to be true, was true.  The problem with lefties and the Soros types is they don't give up, they just keep shoveling it on.  At this point, I don't care if Trump has a dick piss fetish, Hilary and the people backing her are enemies of the American people, that should be the take away here.  When you have to lie, cheat and steal in an effort to win, well, you already lost.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Everything we thought we knew to be true, was true.  The problem with lefties and the Soros types is they don't give up, they just keep shoveling it on.  At this point, I don't care if Trump has a dick piss fetish, Hilary and the people backing her are enemies of the American people, that should be the take away here.  When you have to lie, cheat and steal in an effort to win, well, you already lost.

I watched the Don Lemon show last night for about 15 mins...it was business as usual.....not a mention of Hillary other then she is not the president....it was all about collusion.

And ftr...id really like to just beat the shit out of Don Lemon. :lol: