Check your account email address ×

Just a few tidbits

When the Post story broke Tuesday night, some journalists noted that Democrats involved in the story had been lying about their role. "When I tried to report this story, Clinton campaign lawyer Marc Elias pushed back vigorously, saying 'You (or your sources) are wrong,'" tweeted the New York Times' Ken Vogel. "Folks involved in funding this lied about it, and with sanctimony, for a year," added the Times' Maggie Haberman.

Yes, they did. But the importance of the Democrats' involvement in the dossier is that it could be one step on the road to a bigger story. What did the FBI do with the dossier material? Did judges make surveillance decisions in the Trump-Russia investigation based in whole or in part on the dossier? To what degree is the "salacious and unverified" dossier the source of what we think we know about allegations of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign?

In the end, a House subpoena squeezed the information out of key players in the who-funded-the-dossier side of the story. But so far, the FBI has been much harder to crack.http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-after-trump-dossier-revelation-fbi-is-next/article/2638540

From Barney Fife to the fucking FBI and NSA......the American Citizen is treated as the enemy. You all laugh when I call for throat slitting but tell me any other way this gets resolved 

I think it is fair to say that Podesta and Wasserman  lied to congress in their testimony about the money being spent with Fusion GPS and I have a feeling that the FBI may have lied to a FISA court in order to get warrants to wire tap the Trump campaign.  

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

From Barney Fife to the fucking FBI and NSA......the American Citizen is treated as the enemy. You all laugh when I call for throat slitting but tell me any other way this gets resolved 

We have to systematically and continuously roll back the powers of the federal government. 

But there's millions of pant shitters out there who can't keep their eye on the 8 ball so it will never happen. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

what is your count up to so far? :dunno: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

the only thing you've done since everything is maybe put coors light sales numbers up half a point :lol: 

yah....well thats something isnt it 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

do you dumb shits even realize the dossier wasn't even brought up before the election. Hillary didn't even mention any of it :news:

You do realize that the Hillary camp and DNC and assorted minions we're trying to pedal the story since the summer but could not find a sucker to publish.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

do you dumb shits even realize the dossier wasn't even brought up before the election. Hillary didn't even mention any of it :news:

because it was such obvious blatant bullshit and she didnt think she needed to go nuclear.......also the trail for that bomb led right back to her ass as were are seeing now

the dossier and fusion are the real stories here that we need to hear more about 

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

You do realize that the Hillary camp and DNC and assorted minions we're trying to pedal the story since the summer but could not find a sucker to publish.

before or after they were busy staging donald jrs meeting with the russians

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

because it was such obvious blatant bullshit and she didnt think she needed to go nuclear.......also the trail for that bomb led right back to her ass as were are seeing now

the dossier and fusion are the real stories here that we need to hear more about 

because much of it was unproven. which is not the case now.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

because much of it was unproven. which is not the case now.

name one part of that dossier that was proven true.....and not just his travel times and locations etc

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

before or after they were busy staging donald jrs meeting with the russians

Are you going to tell me that you buy the story that the Hillary campaign spent 12 million dollars with Fusion GPS and no one inside the upper management had any idea what the money was for? 

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Are you going to tell me that you buy the story that the Hillary campaign spent 12 million dollars with Fusion GPS and no one inside the upper management had any idea what the money was for? 

Pricey opposition research that's all....

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

no shit.....these morons keep saying the same shit over and over and none of it is even remotely close to true 

Weren't mc and snot fingering each other about the trump hooker pee thing pre election?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

We can just say no. That's all it really takes. They've got everyone fighting over flags and tweets and pedophiles and north Korea and Muslims that nobody stops and says "no more". Too easy to distract the retards that are the American people.