Check your account email address ×

Just a few tidbits

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

So they were using the dossier pre election hmmmm

oh yes.....the dossier came out in like june or something........he was way off base there. they didnt push it too hard because it was obvious blatant bullshit with dirty tracks leading back to their little house of cards 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

oh yes.....the dossier came out in like june or something........he was way off base there. they didnt push it too hard because it was obvious blatant bullshit with dirty tracks leading back to their little house of cards 

Looks like they were leaking tidbits to CNN 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Looks like they were leaking tidbits to CNN 

they gave it to the fbi or some shit and Obama used it as grounds to wire tap trump....the whole thing is dirty as fuck 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

they gave it to the fbi or some shit and Obama used it as grounds to wire tap trump....the whole thing is dirty as fuck 

So they're using the dossier as grounds for warrants and it's proven fake and made at the behest of the DNC... 

Part of the problem is that the dossier mixes outrageous stories with possible, if not true information.  Separating it out is going to be a long process.  Fantastic that it muddies both the rights' and lefts' faces.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Part of the problem is that the dossier mixes outrageous stories with possible, if not true information.  Separating it out is going to be a long process.  Fantastic that it muddies both the rights' and lefts' faces.

Neal

I remember watching morning Joe back before the election when the dossier was getting some play.  Tom Brokow was on saying that all the major networks had seen the document and had a few months to look it over and yet none of them ran it which is how it ended up on the rag BuzzFeed.  So many basic facts are off that it makes even something that might have merit worthless. Again the real question is did the FBI use the dossier to obtain FISA warrants.

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I remember watching morning Joe back before the election when the dossier was getting some play.  Tom Brokow was on saying that all the major networks had seen the document and had a few months to look it over and yet none of them ran it which is how it ended up on the rag BuzzFeed.  So many basic facts are off that it makes even something that might have merit worthless. Again the real question is did the FBI use the dossier to obtain FISA warrants.

I can see the intentional torpedoes lobbed at the dossier by the media, as it makes the left look bad as well as the right.  We will have to see it all exposed and delineated before claiming it is all incorrect, or was misused for FISA warrant application.

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I can see the intentional torpedoes lobbed at the dossier by the media, as it makes the left look bad as well as the right.  We will have to see it all exposed and delineated before claiming it is all incorrect, or was misused for FISA warrant application.

Neal

Bullshit

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Onus

Bullshit.  There is just as much onus to run stories of a completely fabricated (if true) dossier paid for and directed by both political parties.  Not reporting it if it's all crap is just as damming and wrong as ignoring it if it contains some truths.

Even moreso if it was the base for FISA warrants.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Bullshit.  There is just as much onus to run stories of a completely fabricated (if true) dossier paid for and directed by both political parties.  Not reporting it if it's all crap is just as damming and wrong as ignoring it if it contains some truths.

Neal

If the FISA court gave warrants on unproven information it is a huge problem. Forget Trump for a minute if all you need is a cooked up story to ignore someone's civil rights and preform what amounts to an illegal search, yea that is a problem.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

If the FISA court gave warrants on unproven information it is a huge problem. Forget Trump for a minute if all you need is a cooked up story to ignore someone's civil rights and preform what amounts to an illegal search, yea that is a problem.

Exactly....not to mention the slanderous nature of such blatantly false info

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

We assume the story need be somewhat realistic.  

A FISA warrant wasn't granted over peegate.  

Neal

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Damn, slinger ran away fast after this.

No, he's just stepped away for anit to "carb up".  :lol: He's gonna have another big day here.  He has to.  The "Manafort" affair has floowed suit with all the other "gotchas" the left has thrown against the wall and his team requires massive narrative spin and defelections.  ALL HANDS ON DECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

because he's a disingenuous intellectually dishonest partisan shitbag

Well, that's not all true.  I don't think he's "disingenuous".  :lmao:

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Even moreso if it was the base for FISA warrants.

Neal

I cant get my head around this Neal

Are you saying that anyone with the motivation to damage the reputation of an individual should be able to commission a smear piece and then have that blatantly false information reported in the media and used as the basis for the Feds to investigate that individual?

Is that your position here???

Cause if it is I am more shocked and concerned for you than I have ever been in the past. I am almost sure you are having a stroke