Check your account email address ×

FBI informant in Fusion One Uranium deal cleared to testify to Congress

jtssrx

Just now, Mainecat said:

He lets his quack media sources tell him what to think. You know the bubble headed scripted blondes sitting on a couch.

oh look over there...is it.....wait....a ......private server.....oh wait it is a e-mail"...............ohhhhhh Uraniam!

I got a good chuckle at MSNBC showing all the rww "news" networks "breaking" this story. Hannity was one of the best, something like  - "I have breaking news that is likely the biggest corruption case we've ever seen" :lol:

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it benefitted the firm who bought the mines. just like the firms who bought other things in our country. is that a shocker to you? and don't forget, this was actually a Canadian owned firm.

So you were wrong about the 20%?

AND, IT BENEFITED THE CLINTONS

On July 5, 2005, Southern Cross Resources Inc. and Aflease Gold and Uranium Resources Ltd announced that they would be merging under the name SXR Uranium One Inc.[3]

In 2007 Uranium One acquired a controlling interest in UrAsia Energy,[4] a Canadian firm with headquarters in Vancouver, from Frank Giustra.[5] UrAsia Energy has interests in rich uranium operations in Kazakhstan.[6] UrAsia Energy's acquisition of its Kazakhstan uranium interests from Kazatomprom followed a trip to Almaty in 2005 by Giustra and former U.S. President Bill Clinton where they met with Nursultan Nazarbayev, the leader of Kazakhstan. Substantial contributions to the Clinton Foundation by Giustra followed, [5][7][8] with Clinton, Giustra, and Mexican telecommunications billionaire Carlos Slim in 2007 establishing the Clinton Foundation's Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative to combat poverty in the developing world.[9] In addition to his initial contribution of $100 million Giustra pledged to contribute half of his future earnings from mining to the initiative.[9]

In June 2009, the Russian uranium mining company ARMZ Uranium Holding Co. (ARMZ), a part of Rosatom, acquired 16.6% of shares in Uranium One in exchange for a 50% interest in the Karatau uranium mining project, a joint venture with Kazatomprom.[10] In June 2010, Uranium One acquired 50% and 49% respective interests in southern Kazakhstan-based Akbastau and Zarechnoye uranium mines from ARMZ. In exchange, ARMZ increased its stake in Uranium One to 51%. The acquisition resulted in a 60% annual production increase at Uranium One, from approximately 10 million to 16 million lb.[11][12] The deal was subject to anti-trust and other conditions and was not finalized until the companies received Kazakh regulatory approvals, approval under Canadian investment law, clearance by the US Committee on Foreign Investments, and approvals from both the Toronto and Johannesburg stock exchanges. The deal was finalized by the end of 2010.[12] Uranium One paid its minority shareholders a significant dividend of 1.06 US Dollars per share at the end of 2010.

ARMZ took complete control of Uranium One in January 2013[2] in a transaction which was reviewed by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States.[7] In December 2013 an internal reorganization of Rosatom extinguished the interest of ARMZ making Uranium One a direct subsidiary of Rosatom.[3]

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He lets his quack media sources tell him what to think. You know the bubble headed scripted blondes sitting on a couch.

oh look over there...is it.....wait....a ......private server.....oh wait it is a e-mail"...............ohhhhhh Uraniam!

Jesus Slinger...you've got Pampers backing you now.  Are you not seeing some really weird and ignorant player sitting on your bench?  

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's what I thought. 

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

All that bitching and whining for pages on end and he still has his own version of history 

Liberals always have their version....and then theres the real version. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yes, a link directly to the agreement itself. if you feel it's inaccurate go down to the nuke department and tell them they have it all wrong :lol:

Did you agree with dems and some repubs when they wanted to stop Bush allowing a UAE based company from purchasing 6 major US ports in 2006?   I did.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Did you agree with dems and some repubs when they wanted to stop Bush allowing a UAE based company from purchasing 6 major US ports in 2006?   I did.  

AS DID I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh how things change in just a few short years though.  Or should I say..."hope and change".

Image result for obama and hillary

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you are believing the BS being fed to you dude. what part of "we cannot export the uranium" are you not understanding? what part of "Russia has tons and tons and tons of this stuff, with access to much more" are you not understanding? just like we do. so again, why are you scared of this little bit of uranium that you THINK is going to Russia?

Can you show a link to that?  In 2010 the company only "said" they would not use the Uranium in Iraq Power plants.   Doesn't say anything about anywhere else.

They also express concern that Rosatom in the past has been involved in energy deals with Iran, including design work and the training of Iranian scientists for the Bushehr nuclear power plant that went online in August.

Rosatom also has worked closely with Burmese scientists over U.S. objections.

Donna Wichers, a senior vice president of Uranium One USA, told the Billings Gazette last month, “I have confirmed with our management that none of the uranium produced in the U.S. will be used by Rosatom to fuel the Iran reactor.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/oct/5/4-gop-leaders-warn-of-uranium-mine-sale/

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Stop it.  Just stop it.  STOP IT.  

Clinton, Obama and all involved are dirty in this deal.  DIRTY AS HELL.  If not, none of these facts of the sale would have needed to be "uncovered".  Why were they covered up at all?  Yep.  You know...I'm changing my mind and backing @f7ben on that whole PayPal debacle.  You've lost your marbles over the protection of your precious party and suck down their special sauce at every table sitting.

nothing big has been "uncovered". it just seems that way to you because you didn't know the details of the story. you don't think someone would have busted this thing wide open long before now? the fbi was involved with this because there was some kickbacks between US and Russian corporations, not our gov. one russian crony went to jail because of it. this is all PUBLIC information that you know nothing about, obviously. so now some clown brings the situation into the news cycle, mentions the fbi being involved, and you all go apeshit. it works evry.freaking.time yet you still eat it up.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nothing big has been "uncovered". it just seems that way to you because you didn't know the details of the story. you don't think someone would have busted this thing wide open long before now? the fbi was involved with this because there was some kickbacks between US and Russian corporations, not our gov. one russian crony went to jail because of it. this is all PUBLIC information that you know nothing about, obviously. so now some clown brings the situation into the news cycle, mentions the fbi being involved, and you all go apeshit. it works evry.freaking.time yet you still eat it up.

Before now?  It's been "busted" and covered up for years!!  And then re-busted and re-covered again and again.  Look at our JD under Obama.  Holy shit.  You know...you really aren't getting why you lost on Nov 8th.  At all.  in spite of all your sides MSM they still couldn't give this enough spin or leaving alone that could make Americans look the other way.  

Oh...I know, I know..."DAMN FOX NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Relax though, your girl won't see any retribution.  Either will your idiot king.  But what little bit of integrity is left in what they feel is their "lagacies" will be flushed.  And be real, that's what's got you so spun up right now.  And you are smart enought to know that fact is true.  WORST AND MOST CORRUPT ADMIN IN HISTORY.  Or, I'll give it a top 5 for sure.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Can you show a link to that?  In 2010 the company only "said" they would not use the Uranium in Iraq Power plants.   Doesn't say anything about anywhere else.

They also express concern that Rosatom in the past has been involved in energy deals with Iran, including design work and the training of Iranian scientists for the Bushehr nuclear power plant that went online in August.

Rosatom also has worked closely with Burmese scientists over U.S. objections.

Donna Wichers, a senior vice president of Uranium One USA, told the Billings Gazette last month, “I have confirmed with our management that none of the uranium produced in the U.S. will be used by Rosatom to fuel the Iran reactor.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/oct/5/4-gop-leaders-warn-of-uranium-mine-sale/

several, including the nrc themselves. you're still ignoring the facts about Russia's uranium access already...

"Still, it’s somewhat disingenuous to say this uranium is now Russia’s, to do with what it pleases, or to suggest that any amount of the uranium will end up in Iran. The current licenses – held by the US-based subsidiaries and approved by the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission – do not allow exports from any U1H US facility."

https://oilprice.com/Alternative-Energy/Nuclear-Power/Does-Russia-Really-Own-20-Of-The-US-Uranium-Reserves.html

"NRC’s review of the transfer of control request determined that the U.S. subsidiaries will

remain the licensees, will remain qualified to conduct the uranium recovery operations, and will

continue to have the equipment, facilities, and procedures necessary to protect public health and

safety and to minimize danger to life or property. The review also determined that the licensees

will maintain adequate financial surety for eventual decommissioning of the sites. Neither

Uranium One nor ARMZ holds an NRC export license, so no uranium produced at either facility

may be exported."

https://web.archive.org/web/20170129043258/https://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/news/2010/10-211.pdf

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

MC coming our from under his proverbial cold war school desk to tell us Russia is A OK as long as it has anything to do with Obama and Clinton. :lol:  

main-qimg-758047cc73a01f10a0c4978778b61f08-c.jpg

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

yeah you guys are so scary, so mean, and so full of intellect you chase us off at times.......

I didn’t say any of that....the pussy just left because...well.....because he’s a pussy. I do find it interesting that I directed my comment at Corky as he is the one that left yet say “us”. This whole gang/team narrative is so fucking  middle school of you two.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

I didn’t say any of that....the pussy just left because...well.....because he’s a pussy. I do find it interesting that I directed my comment at Corky as he is the one that left yet say “us”. This whole gang/team narrative is so fucking  middle school of you two.

if I'm not mistaken he was damn near banned from the site. I would not have bothered with this place under those conditions, and neither would many others.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

several, including the nrc themselves. you're still ignoring the facts about Russia's uranium access already...

"Still, it’s somewhat disingenuous to say this uranium is now Russia’s, to do with what it pleases, or to suggest that any amount of the uranium will end up in Iran. The current licenses – held by the US-based subsidiaries and approved by the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission – do not allow exports from any U1H US facility."

https://oilprice.com/Alternative-Energy/Nuclear-Power/Does-Russia-Really-Own-20-Of-The-US-Uranium-Reserves.html

"NRC’s review of the transfer of control request determined that the U.S. subsidiaries will

remain the licensees, will remain qualified to conduct the uranium recovery operations, and will

continue to have the equipment, facilities, and procedures necessary to protect public health and

safety and to minimize danger to life or property. The review also determined that the licensees

will maintain adequate financial surety for eventual decommissioning of the sites. Neither

Uranium One nor ARMZ holds an NRC export license, so no uranium produced at either facility

may be exported."

https://web.archive.org/web/20170129043258/https://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/news/2010/10-211.pdf

On October 5th of 2010, Republicans in Congress demanded that the Obama Administration review the Rosatom deal more closely, citing a host of national security issues.  For example, one rationale cited by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for approving the deal was that Rosatom did not have an export license to sell or ship the U.S. uranium overseas.  But as the Congressional letter noted, Russia’s government-controlled nuclear companies had been sanctioned numerous times for breaking uranium import-export deals, particularly to the countries they aid in building nuclear capacity, such as Iran (yes, Rosatom helped build the Iranian Bushere nuclear plant and trained Iranian nuclear scientists).  To paraphrase a pop culture reference Vladamir Putin would appreciate: “An export license?  Russia doesn’t need a stinkin’ export license!”

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/10/25/hillary-clinton-and-real-russian-collusion.html

Is Russia trustworthy Sno?  

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

On October 5th of 2010, Republicans in Congress demanded that the Obama Administration review the Rosatom deal more closely, citing a host of national security issues.  For example, one rationale cited by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for approving the deal was that Rosatom did not have an export license to sell or ship the U.S. uranium overseas.  But as the Congressional letter noted, Russia’s government-controlled nuclear companies had been sanctioned numerous times for breaking uranium import-export deals, particularly to the countries they aid in building nuclear capacity, such as Iran (yes, Rosatom helped build the Iranian Bushere nuclear plant and trained Iranian nuclear scientists).  To paraphrase a pop culture reference Vladamir Putin would appreciate: “An export license?  Russia doesn’t need a stinkin’ export license!”

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/10/25/hillary-clinton-and-real-russian-collusion.html

Is Russia trustworthy Sno?  

:lol: you guys always manage to catch your feet in the traps you are setting

no, russia is not trustworthy, especially now. but for some reason the fact that they influenced our election, and helped put a pro-Russia puppet in our WH, doesn't bother you :news:

oh yeah and those bolded comments? were those from the the uranium one companies in the US, or inside their own country?

if I'm not mistaken he was damn near banned from the site. I would not have bothered with this place under those conditions, and neither would many others.

They were self inflicted. 

• Thanks 1

He made himself a martyr and intentionally did shit he knew would get him the hammer so he could leave saying he was being persecuted. Please...

• Thanks 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He made himself a martyr and intentionally did shit he knew would get him the hammer so he could leave saying he was being persecuted. Please...

Limited to one post per hour.....how long would you stick around?  :snack:

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Pay attention dummy....SELF INFLICTED.:thumb:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Why were you limited to one post per hour??? Someone else's fault right  :lol: 

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Come on man. You got a ton of shit. I don’t blame you for going off the deep end. We all know you were on the timeout because you purposefully acted in a manner that would force SSFB and ckf to do so. It was what you wanted.