Check your account email address ×

Tomi is on the case now.

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

AFJ sure hates hot white chicks 

It's reciprical.

13 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

This midlife crisis of yours is pathetic and sad.

Oh, come now.  You don't find it funny?  I mean...he is like Pampers (MC) was 40 or 50 years ago!  :lol:

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yes. She’s learning how to piggy back on a made up story. It’s cool. 

what exactly is the made up part ? the money trail to Clinton or the fact uranium 1 worked its way in to the USA uranium ?   

FOR THE RECORD-

I think Tomi is hot...but she's got a big melon.  She's like a walking candied apple.  But I'm ok with that.  I just don't want to sit across the table from her Jack-O-lantern head in the morning and watch her chew her food.  She can leave before dawn. :lol:

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

FOR THE RECORD-

I think Tomi is hot...but she's got a big melon.  She's like a walking candied apple.  But I'm ok with that.  I just don't want to sit across the table from her Jack-O-lantern head in the morning and watch her chew her food.  She can leave before dawn. :lol:

I would serve her me Lucky Charms in bed you fucking Hater.:lmao:

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Don't attack the voice of young conservatives.  She is tremendously accomplished and a shining light for the party

Do you have a link that shows otherwise?  Yeah.......no.  You don't.  thats just the   :daive:  at work

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yes. She’s learning how to piggy back on a made up story. It’s cool. 

Ah, so you think there is a plausible reason we would sell Russia 20% of our uranium?  I can't think of a reason to sell any of our uranium to an advesarial country.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Do you have a link that shows otherwise?  Yeah.......no.  You don't.  thats just the   :daive:  at work

Ah, so you think there is a plausible reason we would sell Russia 20% of our uranium?  I can't think of a reason to sell any of our uranium to an advesarial country.

Other nations buy products such as wood, gold, rare earth metals in the US all the time. You do know that none of the uranium sold can leave US territory? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I prefer hot Italian chicks. They make my life way more interesting than yours. 

35 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s all bullshit. I’ll gladly sit back and watch you goofy fucks cheer on Fox News reporting. 

33 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m just happier than you. 

Yeah...you sound like a pile of unicorn shit and fairy dust. 

40 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s all bullshit. I’ll gladly sit back and watch you goofy fucks cheer on Fox News reporting. 

what part the money trail to the Clintons ? or the fact that Russia is in fact mining uranium in the united states ? really what part is bull shit ?

Edited by Ez ryder

35 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Other nations buy products such as wood, gold, rare earth metals in the US all the time. You do know that none of the uranium sold can leave US territory? 

Please explain, with proper links.  You know, intellectual honesty.  The question still remains despite your deflection.

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Please explain, with proper links.  You know, intellectual honesty.  The question still remains despite your deflection.

I don’t have energy to post links. But it’s easy to find yourself. The Russian company doesn’t have a license to export the uranium. Period. End of story. There’s zero threat to national security. Also, Hillary Clinton was one of 5 or 6 votes to authorize the deal. She didn’t do it alone. You do understand this?