• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Oh...they all saw it.  They are still waiting for the final results.  :lmao:

"The Mueller recount".  :)

I had to make sure. :lol:

Trump will be on rd 2 and the investigation will still be going on. :lol2:

Just now, f7ben said:

this time last year the US was commanded by a much better POTUS......that is a brutal fact and pathetic at its core

Weak and pathetic like you.   Dumber though.  So, you've got that going for you.

Rock vs. house plant.  :lol:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Weak and pathetic like you.   Dumber though.  So, you've got that going for you.

Rock vs. house plant.  :lol:

let me know when you are about to cry....I'll quit pushing you. Thank god for you that serena is here.....you would be low man on the beating pole otherwise 

Just now, f7ben said:

let me know when you are about to cry....I'll quit pushing you. Thank god for you that serena is here.....you would be low man on the beating pole otherwise 

You will never be able to push people like me.  I know you think you can though...and that's good! 

Now..go fix your face and get a haircut!

:lmao:

Image result for antifa triggered gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You will never be able to push people like me.  I know you think you can though...and that's good! 

Now..go fix your face and get a haircut!

:lmao:

Image result for antifa triggered gif

I am your intellectual superior by a wide margin.....I promise I am your physical superior as well. You are another play thing here for me to toy with and smack on the nose with a newspaper if you start to act up. Know your role faggot.....now fuck off

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

I am your intellectual superior by a wide margin.....I promise I am your physical superior as well. You are another play thing here for me to toy with and smack on the nose with a newspaper if you start to act up. Know your role faggot.....now fuck off

If you say so, Bentifa.  Remember, it's important for you to keep believing in yourself.  Cuz, nobody else really is.  :lol:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If you say so, Bentifa.  Remember, it's important for you to keep believing in yourself.  Cuz, nobody else really is.  :lol:

I am a life winner ...all I do is win. You know guys like me....and you dont like them because they are natural winners and you arent. Just get over it and try to be more like us.....you'll learn something and be happier in the end 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I am a life winner ...all I do is win. You know guys like me....and you dont like them because they are natural winners and you arent. Just get over it and try to be more like us.....you'll learn something and be happier in the end 

Only here.  :lol:

"natural winners".  WTF!!!  You made that up.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

LMMFAO!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2: