Check your account email address ×

This time last year LOL

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

I am a life winner ...all I do is win. You know guys like me....and you dont like them because they are natural winners and you arent. Just get over it and try to be more like us.....you'll learn something and be happier in the end 

LMFAO in what world is a winner having to move to Indiana to follow after a job lmfao

7 hours ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Poor @SnowRider @Snoslinger @Mainecat @revkevsdi @Sael @ActionfigureJoe and any other bleeding vagina lib I missed

:lol2:

Thank you for your kind condolences.  My butt hurt is improving a little each and every day.  The Clinton Foundation sent me some salve. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Now I wish, that I not opened this thread. :puke: 

X3. not only do I get to read the same shit about the election I see damn near every day, yet momo think's it still needs repeating for some reason..

I get to see that. Christ I'm glad I ate breakfast already.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

X3. not only do I get to read the same shit about the election I see damn near every day, yet momo think's it still needs repeating for some reason..

Yea, you know damn well if it was the other way around, you'd be reminding everyone every day yourself!  :lol::bc:

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

100% :wrong: about everything for over two years :lol:

2 hours ago, SmeeAgain said:

Yea, you know damn well if it was the other way around, you'd be reminding everyone every day yourself!  :lol::bc:

wrong. there have been numerous cases like this in here, like Obama winng both times, that were dropped w/in a few days, maybe a few weeks. this has gone on for months, and will likely continue because most rwws like momo are boring as fuck :lol:

wrong. there have been numerous cases like this in here, like Obama winng both times, that were dropped w/in a few days, maybe a few weeks. this has gone on for months, and will likely continue because most rwws like momo are boring as fuck :lol:

I don’t think the entire media establishment had Obama’s getting blown out by 80 some points to be fair. Or did previous elections have some so wholehearted certain of the result beforehand that the loss afterwards sent some into hiding. But yes, it is stale as fuck. 

Cut Momo some slack. It's either post about Hillary or stare thru the cage bars.