Check your account email address ×

Damn

Snake

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Haha...no Shit. Since his buddy Corky keeps calling me a pussy and Slinger wants to mix my blood with the fall colors or some such shit I'm hoping they hook up and come see me.:thumb::ylsuper::saluting:

He's a classic example of why Democrats keep losing elections. :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Bad ass rig mark

Daughters bf works for Enterprise in the commercial division, so just threw me the keys to his personal 2018 F150 XLT with the 3.5 Ecoboost motor.  Nice truck, I could get used to this thing no problem. :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Haha...no Shit. Since his buddy Corky keeps calling me a pussy and Slinger wants to mix my blood with the fall colors or some such shit I'm hoping they hook up and come see me.:thumb::ylsuper::saluting:

:lmao::lol::lmao: Did I hurt your feelings....... :lol: 

Fellas fellas....relax

I took my classy wife to a wedding tonight. Bought her some new clothes today. God damn she looks like a 10. I dont need to tell you whats about to go down!!!!!!

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Fellas fellas....relax

I took my classy wife to a wedding tonight. Bought her some new clothes today. God damn she looks like a 10. I dont need to tell you whats about to go down!!!!!!

So you are posting from the wedding?  :lol:

Hey no prob, that shit is pretty boring.  

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fellas fellas....relax

x2.  Everyone, including myself, especially slinger, needs to calm the fuck down.  Maybe look for areas of agreement instead of always looking for an argument.  Its a personality flaw.  Work on it instead of wondering why everyone thinks your a moron.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

x2.  Everyone, including myself, especially slinger, needs to calm the fuck down.  Maybe look for areas of agreement instead of always looking for an argument.  Its a personality flaw.  Work on it instead of wondering why everyone thinks your a moron.

^queef.

Related image

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

^queef.

Related image

Im trying to help the guy and offer an olive branch.  Half the time i read his shit and want to punch HIM in the face.  All of a sudden the most private guy here, the guy who won't post a picture of himself or family if his life depended on it, is taking offense when someone responds to one of his insults.  Its the height of irony and hypocrisy. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Im trying to help the guy and offer an olive branch.  Half the time i read his shit and want to punch HIM in the face.  All of a sudden the most private guy here, the guy who won't post a picture of himself or family if his life depended on it, is taking offense when someone responds to one of his insults.  Its the height of irony and hypocrisy. :lol: 

That it is so true about the hypocrisy...

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fellas fellas....relax

No Hershey highway for you :( 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Daughters bf works for Enterprise in the commercial division, so just threw me the keys to his personal 2018 F150 XLT with the 3.5 Ecoboost motor.  Nice truck, I could get used to this thing no problem. :bc: 

I have a 17 id sell ya...only 11000 miles...only farted in a half a dozen or so times.

IMG_20170920_113157471.jpg

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

He's a classic example of why Democrats keep losing elections. :lol: 

I was just gonna ask, when did Uncle Woolie get an F150? :lol:

The motor really is tremendous!!!!!!!!11

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

this is fucking hilarious, an typical of your BS in soooo many ways. i hope creepr reads this, so he gets a clearer picture of the term "hypocrisy".

1 - ive posted pics several pics of myself. one time i posted a family pic, received some comments and decided not to do it again. i was also asked not to do it by my wife (you know, the classless broad) and my daughter, so i obliged. i hope that is OK with you. btw, you re-posted that same family pic insulting me with it. you had obviously saved it as i had deleted it. you also commented about my gray beard in other pictures, so either you have piss poor memory, or talking out your ass about things. i can take personal insults to me 24/7, which i do. my wife or daughter, absolutely not

2 - regarding my privacy that seems to bother you and several others - i am 100% certain that if some knew who my employer was, where i lived, or had other personal information it'd be used to inflict damage. not you, not the vast majority of people in here. but all it takes is one hot head and there are several in here that would do that. to me it's not worth posting that stuff so i refrain. while i'd give them a good ass beating if i found out who did it, that doesn't help my job or other situations that could result.

3 - you are the biggest crier when it comes to this shit. you have wanted people banned (which i don't want, didn't even suggest, or run to the admins with) for doing similar things to you. christ a cropped wedding picture of yourself set you off for years. yet here you are ridiculing me for getting pissed, and giving someone who i thought had more class (ironic huh? ) a chance to redeem himself, man up, and apologize. but he didn't and decided to join in with all the others who piled on me, the loud mouth, opinionated lib. tbh i was a little stunned at smails, but the others? not at all. 

4 - this is yet another perfect example of the double standard, gang mentality, and even idiocy in here. at a minimum, i'd have kept my mouth shut and certainly not defended MC, SR or any other "lib" in here if they had said the same, obvious (which it was), comment about someone's spouse. they wouldn't have even done it. if they had, however, i'd have told them it was over the line, unless perhaps they were responding to someone else that did the same to them.

5 - regarding this olive branch, i'll consider taking it if you answer this one question, honestly. if you do not, forget it. 

if I, SR, or MC had called your wife a classless broad, what would you have done, and what would many of the other assholes in this forum have done?

:news:

i'll take your lack of an answer, or a deflection, as a dishonest one.

Edited by Snoslinger

I said "Classy Broad" not classless broad you stupid fuck so quit crying for fucks  sake and if it is so horrible here pack your shit and leave. You and Slope do nothing but hurl insults day in and day out yet here you are crying like a bitch...get a tissue, go away, fuck off.....nobody cares.:thumb::saluting::ylsuper:

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I said "Classy Broad" not classless broad you stupid fuck so quit crying for fucks  sake and if it is so horrible here pack your shit and leave. You and Slope do nothing but hurl insults day in and day out yet here you are crying like a bitch...get a tissue, go away, fuck off.....nobody cares.:thumb::saluting::ylsuper:

save it, asshole. do you think i am that dumb? saying "classy broad" in the manner you said it is the same as calling her classless. that is a very poor attempt at trying to squirm your way out of this.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

save it, asshole. do you think i am that dumb? saying "classy broad" in the manner you said it is the same as calling her classless. that is a very poor attempt at trying to squirm your way out of this.

Not trying to squirm out of anything  but at least get it right. As for the rest go fuck off somewhere else.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

regarding leaving? why should i? i get some enjoyment out of talking politics with many in here. i'm not going to let a few cunts ruin that for me. 

I don't care what you do but quit crying about the horrible gang mentality and what in the fuck do you consider talking politics....you and Corky running around every thread calling people stupid dump pumpers....fucking brilliant. :thumb:

9 hours ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

I have a 17 id sell ya...only 11000 miles...only farted in a half a dozen or so times.

IMG_20170920_113157471.jpg

I've heaard several issues from guys in here with newer trucks.  Hell I was talking to a guy with a 15 Suburban about a month ago, who paid 65k for the thing, and its been in the shop more than 10 times.  I'd be apeshit.  But in my little rip up to Maine, it drives really nice.  Can't get used to that V6 noise in a truck but making that kind of power.  What kinds of issues have you had?

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

this is fucking hilarious, an typical of your BS in soooo many ways. i hope creepr reads this, so he gets a clearer picture of the term "hypocrisy".

1 - ive posted pics several pics of myself. one time i posted a family pic, received some comments and decided not to do it again. i was also asked not to do it by my wife (you know, the classless broad) and my daughter, so i obliged. i hope that is OK with you. btw, you re-posted that same family pic insulting me with it. you had obviously saved it as i had deleted it. you also commented about my gray beard in other pictures, so either you have piss poor memory, or talking out your ass about things. i can take personal insults to me 24/7, which i do. my wife or daughter, absolutely not

2 - regarding my privacy that seems to bother you and several others - i am 100% certain that if some knew who my employer was, where i lived, or had other personal information it'd be used to inflict damage. not you, not the vast majority of people in here. but all it takes is one hot head and there are several in here that would do that. to me it's not worth posting that stuff so i refrain. while i'd give them a good ass beating if i found out who did it, that doesn't help my job or other situations that could result.

3 - you are the biggest crier when it comes to this shit. you have wanted people banned (which i don't want, didn't even suggest, or run to the admins with) for doing similar things to you. christ a cropped wedding picture of yourself set you off for years. yet here you are ridiculing me for getting pissed, and giving someone who i thought had more class (ironic huh? ) a chance to redeem himself, man up, and apologize. but he didn't and decided to join in with all the others who piled on me, the loud mouth, opinionated lib. tbh i was a little stunned at smails, but the others? not at all. 

4 - this is yet another perfect example of the double standard, gang mentality, and even idiocy in here. at a minimum, i'd have kept my mouth shut and certainly not defended MC, SR or any other "lib" in here if they had said the same, obvious (which it was), comment about someone's spouse. they wouldn't have even done it. if they had, however, i'd have told them it was over the line, unless perhaps they were responding to someone else that did the same to them.

5 - regarding this olive branch, i'll consider taking it if you answer this one question, honestly. if you do not, forget it. 

if I, SR, or MC had called your wife a classless broad, what would you have done, and what would many of the other assholes in this forum have done?

:news:

i'll take your lack of an answer, or a deflection, as a dishonest one.

You hard headed fuck.  Go take a walk, maybe take the wife out to breakfast.  No one has had their personal and professional life fucked with multiple times more than me or perhaps Don.  Posting my CRD#, pictures of my house, past employer, chopping pics of MY WIFE, etc.  I don't even know wtf your name is....and I bet 90% of the people in here don't either. :lol:  And the wedding picture thing was close to 15 years ago now, I never bring it up, maybe you ought stfu about it too.  The difference is I don't come in here 7 days a week looking for an argument.  You have your own little posse here too, and the guys who agree with me, disagree just as much.  I call that intellectual honesty, something you simply don't possess.  You and your side have lost touch with reality after this election, and just.  can't. understand why people support Trump.  You still champion mainstream political parties which just proves you don't get it.  I'm not going to defend Jims comments, but it was a reply where you claimed your wife described Huckabee Sanders as a "cunt", and you're coming unglued over his response.......because he used the words....."classy broad"?  wtfever guy.  And by all means, enjoy the next 7 years of Trump and give consideration to not feel so compelled to insult his supporters, or act shocked when they respond in kind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the hell you aren't. your remark is obvious to anyone with 1/2 a brain. my god.

Your words Slinger....Yeah my wife calls Sarah Sanders a lying cunt too.....I'll say it again like I would about any woman...Classy Broad.:thumb:

Edited by Biggie Smails

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I've heaard several issues from guys in here with newer trucks.  Hell I was talking to a guy with a 15 Suburban about a month ago, who paid 65k for the thing, and its been in the shop more than 10 times.  I'd be apeshit.  But in my little rip up to Maine, it drives really nice.  Can't get used to that V6 noise in a truck but making that kind of power.  What kinds of issues have you had?

You hard headed fuck.  Go take a walk, maybe take the wife out to breakfast.  No one has had their personal and professional life fucked with multiple times more than me or perhaps Don.  Posting my CRD#, pictures of my house, past employer, chopping pics of MY WIFE, etc.  I don't even know wtf your name is....and I bet 90% of the people in here don't either. :lol:  And the wedding picture thing was close to 15 years ago now, I never bring it up, maybe you ought stfu about it too.  The difference is I don't come in here 7 days a week looking for an argument.  You have your own little posse here too, and the guys who agree with me, disagree just as much.  I call that intellectual honesty, something you simply don't possess.  You and your side have lost touch with reality after this election, and just.  can't. understand why people support Trump.  You still champion mainstream political parties which just proves you don't get it.  I'm not going to defend Jims comments, but it was a reply where you claimed your wife described Huckabee Sanders as a "cunt", and you're coming unglued over his response.......because he used the words....."classy broad"?  wtfever guy.  And by all means, enjoy the next 7 years of Trump and give consideration to not feel so compelled to insult his supporters, or act shocked when they respond in kind.

so no answer to the question, huh?

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

do you think you're the captain of this ship or something? telling me to go elsewhere?

Wait a minute....am I a ship captain or a gang leader....make up your fucking mind! 

IMG_3473.JPG.e413b9822270c15c82056b12cda9d190.JPGIMG_3474.JPG.37d02c8c3412b2458b369cbc5101a23d.JPG

Edited by Biggie Smails