Check your account email address ×

Damn

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you're a real piece of work you little fucking asshole. you came running into a situation regarding snowrider not too long ago, trying to act all big and put on a show for the rwws, and banned him for something considerably less. if you dumb fucks can't pick up on the fact that smails said my wife has no class, you're dumber than i thought.

you still don't know the fucking definition. i've never ridiclued anyone's spouse so just wtf are you talking about?

:lol: He tries but it's one-sided :lmao: 

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you're a real piece of work you little fucking asshole. you came running into a situation regarding snowrider not too long ago, trying to act all big and put on a show for the rwws, and banned him for something considerably less. if you dumb fucks can't pick up on the fact that smails said my wife has no class, you're dumber than i thought.

you still don't know the fucking definition. i've never ridiclued anyone's spouse so just wtf are you talking about?

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

link?

Now STFU  you’ve dug a deep enough hole for your selective outrage for one Day 

you,pathetic hypocrite 

4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Now STFU  you’ve dug a deep enough hole for your selective outrage for one Day 

you,pathetic hypocrite 

so me pointing out the double standards of gap tooth makes me a hypocrit? holy fuck you are delusional mother fucker.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so me pointing out the double standards of gap tooth makes me a hypocrit? holy fuck you are delusional mother fucker.

I point out you double standards quite often and you use your librats giggles and claim apples and oranges, get over yourself you bring this kind of ridicule on yourself with you arrogance, stupidity and hypocrisy ,

you    the liar and Snowbevis seem to be the only ones that can’t see it 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

There is no double standard dude. Joel came in late to that discussion. Several of us came to SR's defence. Joel realized his error and corrected it quickly. 

Thats the way this place works. If you were a littlw smarter you would understand. 

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I point out you double standards quite often and you use your librats giggles and claim apples and oranges, get over yourself you bring this kind of ridicule on yourself with you arrogance, stupidity and hypocrisy ,

you    the liar and Snowbevis seem to be the only ones that can’t see it 

you are definitely one of dumbest mother fuckers on the site. first off, for me to be hypocritical in all this i'd have to be calling other's family members names. but since you can't find any proof of that, because there is none, you resort to some BS about me defending snowrider. when in that situation, gap tooth misunderstood something less than this, and banned him. :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

you are definitely one of dumbest mother fuckers on the site. first off, for me to be hypocritical in all this i'd have to be calling other's family members names. but since you can't find any proof of that, because there is none, you resort to some BS about me defending snowrider. when in that situation, gap tooth misunderstood something less than this, and banned him. :lol:

Your a hypocrite not just on this but on many other things :lol:

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

There is no double standard dude. Joel came in late to that discussion. Several of us came to SR's defence. Joel realized his error and corrected it quickly. 

Thats the way this place works. If you were a littlw smarter you would understand. 

what gap tooth thought SR did was less than what smails just did. duh. you're the one who needs to smarten up. go back to work or something for christ's sake. 

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

what gap tooth thought SR did was less than what smails just did. duh.

From the fool that defended a rapist and his enabler while whining about someone that said grab,em by the pussy “

give up dumfuck :lol:

Where's @Skidooski ?  He should be ridiculing Tom for posting while he's on vacation - in Europe just like @revkevsdi was a few months ago.  Dumbski was all over Kev but hasn't said a peep about Tom.....just another example of the Clown Posse mentality. :snack: 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I give Ben credit for setting that situation straight.  

55 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what gap tooth thought SR did was less than what smails just did. duh. you're the one who needs to smarten up. go back to work or something for christ's sake. 

Give it a test bud.  You have taken this way to far.  Repeat a comment expect it to be ridiculed and tested, even if its from your wife.  Oh and change your tampoon while you're at it.

OH....MY.....GOD!!!! :lol:

This Shit is amazing.  Slinger is losing it because his wife was called "classy" then apparently calls out SSFB as a righty hypocrite for apparently not banning Biggie for the compliment.  SeRena comes in to white knight for Slinger and ends up just defending Hillary instead!!! Then wants others to "man-up". :lol:

ELEVENTYFUCKINGWOW!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

Imagine me missing ten years of shit like this!!!!!!!  I am sad because of that.

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

OH....MY.....GOD!!!! :lol:

This Shit is amazing.  Slinger is losing it because his wife was called "classy" then apparently calls out SSFB as a righty hypocrite for apparently not banning Biggie for the compliment.  SeRena comes in to white knight for Slinger and ends up just defending Hillary instead!!! Then wants others to "man-up". :lol:

ELEVENTYFUCKINGWOW!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

Imagine me missing ten years of shit like this!!!!!!!  I am sad because of that.

you never could follow along very well, sarah sanders. nowhere did i request ssfb do anything. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Give it a test bud.  You have taken this way to far.  Repeat a comment expect it to be ridiculed and tested, even if its from your wife.  Oh and change your tampoon while you're at it.

he didn't ridicule the comment ya dipshit.