Check your account email address ×

NFL fans

Im a football fan, and I dont fucking care about any kneegrows that dont stand. I dont agree with it, but then again, the kneegrows are only there for my entertainment.

As for drugs, drunk driving, assaults, etc, I only care if they get caught and it affects my entertainment by being suspended.

There is alot of total pieces of shit in this world, and the NFL has their share too. Me throwing a fit on FB or some shit isnt going to change a damn thing with the players, or any other fuck up.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

they’re ok with players dealing drugs, beating their spouses and girlfriends, using drugs, drunk drivings, assault.... but just let one guy not stand for the anthem and holy shit. 

bizarre 

f7FdEdG.jpg

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

they’re ok with players dealing drugs, beating their spouses and girlfriends, using drugs, drunk drivings, assault.... but just let one guy not stand for the anthem and holy shit. 

bizarre 

Will you be killing yourself soon?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

bizarre 

Who's ok with any of that shit?  And yeah.... one guy. You're pretty numb. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

does anyone find lilly's "pay attention to me" memes ironic as hell? a useless, scared to comment, nothing to add dipshit pasting "pay attention to me" memes everywhere? 

:lol:

Thats a better description for Snorider. :news:

11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

does anyone find lilly's "pay attention to me" memes ironic as hell? a useless, scared to comment, nothing to add dipshit pasting "pay attention to me" memes everywhere? 

:lol:

The guy starts a thread every 2 hours and theyre all pretty much useless and attention seeking